ILP_thread_etiquette_proposal

A forum about the forums

Moderator: Carleas

Re: ILP_thread_etiquette_proposal

Postby Amorphos » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:04 pm

Well I agree for normal threads, but remember that warriors have ethics and rules too. I just thought that a certain kind of thread could hopefully get us beyond emotion and talking past each other, it can get a tad childish.

…but I am all for a skull crushing two handed axe approach as long as its not unwieldy ~ untrained.
The truth is naked,
Once it is written it is lost.
Genius is the result of the entire product of man.
The cosmic insignificance of humanity, shows the cosmic insignificance of a universe without humanity.
the fully painted picture, reveals an empty canvas
Amorphos
ILP Legend

Postby Calrid » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:24 am

quetzalcoatl wrote:Well I agree for normal threads, but remember that warriors have ethics and rules too. I just thought that a certain kind of thread could hopefully get us beyond emotion and talking past each other, it can get a tad childish.

…but I am all for a skull crushing two handed axe approach as long as its not unwieldy ~ untrained.

The internet is a tad childish, I'm not sure how you can stop that from happening...
“I think we can all look forward to the time when these three theories are given equal time in our science classrooms across the country, and eventually the world; One third time for Intelligent Design, one third time for Flying Spaghetti Monsterism, and one third time for logical conjecture based on overwhelming observable evidence.”

Oscar Wilde - probably.
Calrid
Philosopher

Postby Amorphos » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:04 pm

Public thrashings! :P

...but no you are probably right.
The truth is naked,
Once it is written it is lost.
Genius is the result of the entire product of man.
The cosmic insignificance of humanity, shows the cosmic insignificance of a universe without humanity.
the fully painted picture, reveals an empty canvas
Amorphos
ILP Legend

Previous

Return to Meta