Changing screen names

I just noticed that Arc changed her screen name, and I’m wondering how I can do the same without having to create a new account? I dug through my User Control Panel and didn’t see the option.

I would also like to do that.

I asked about this.

It costs $73 (US).

I should be able to do this. Maybe in a couple of hours. I’m still working. PM me the names you want. Unless another mod shows up first.

Oh Oh… :unamused:

Once Monooq changes his moniker, I want to change mine to Monooq.

Thanks.

[size=50]Please don’t change my name, I’m only joking, and I am 180% happy with my current moniker.[/size]

No can do, fuse. People are already confused enough when they converse with the original Monooq.

What, no more Nooqie?

I should probably change mine to Amosis…

If you understand that, you win a coupon for one free congratulatory, and hearty, handshake. If you don’t get it, a coupon for a free beating about the head and neck.

I’ve updated the member page of unofficial ILP Wiki to reflect name changes.

Hey Faust, thanks :slight_smile:

What about Titles/Rank and that sort of thing? I generally wouldn’t care as I assume those are modified for/by seasoned members, and at the discretion of mods. Plus, it is a post based system, which makes the ranks more novelty than anything.

However, in my case, I honestly don’t feel deserving of the title. I lack any talent as a philosopher, try as I might. If there are people looking at rank as a measure of what to expect, I’ll only serve to disappoint. I’m a sideshow, a detour.

It really makes no difference in the scheme of things, and this is by no means an urgent request. I’d prefer something more along the lines of “student”, “hypocrite”, or even “dick head” [if you find it fitting]. Assuming this is an agreeable request. What does one call a self-loathing cynic, aside from “weak”?

i can attest to that

Just tell us what you want, you weak, hypocritical dickhead student…

well gosh, i just wanted to agree with you…and i’m not even a student…

Can I be Sidhe again?

I yearn for the Gods. :slight_smile:

Flannel…never mind.

As for you, calrid, i think we sent your username to Message Board Hell, after torturing and maiming it beyond recognition.

I’ll look into it when I have a chance.

:laughing:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hair in flames smiley*

I was kidding anyway not that bothered.

Funny shit

Candy. I want candy.

I’m just giving you giving you guys a hard time and …ranting, I guess. I mean, I am a self-loathing cynic, but I could care less what my rank says. Although, I would be curious what label you might give me, given the choice.

But, to answer your question “SonOfABitchBastard” will do nicely. Thanks.