Will I be targetted for a ban from speaking about pessimism?

I was just wondering will administrators target me for some excuse to ban me because I have ‘annoying ideaology’ according to Reformed Nihilist and Paul from Philosophyforums.com?

Will I have free speech on this forum and there will be no hypocritical phonies come to ban me for ridiculous reasons?

if you follow the rules as they are posted you will have no trouble…

ilovephilosophy.com/phpbb/vi … p?t=139918

-Imp

No.

Broadly, yes. Not absolute free speech, but you will not be banned for your views on philosophical/political/scientific topics.

I like to phrase it like so: It’s not what you say, it’s how you say it. You can defend any position you like, just do it in a respectful manner.

Just don’t be a jackass. Also, don’t be a jackass.

Repetition is the mother of learning.

(Post preview buttons messing up)

This is good. Just to paraphrase, I will not be targetted for a ban for whatever excuse for saying that life has no meaning, society is a tautology, happiness doesn’t exist etc. And that no ultra-optimistic administrator will unjustly use his power against me?

If so, you already proven yourself superior to that forum.

As you can tell, I was banned from their forums for this, twice, although they came up with an excuse to do it mind.

Furthermore, if a person uses ad-hominem, you will not use favouritism and punish specific users rather than the one who retaliated? I was banned the first time for retaliating against a person who accused me of “wanting psychopaths to come into homes and kill them whilst getting off clean” because I said free-will does not exist. However I was the only one targetted for the insults despite the fact the person got off scott-free and I was banned by the ultra-optimistic adminstrator Reformed Nihilist. It was quite clear to him I was a pessimist and he wanted to get rid of people like that.

Also, like that specific administrator, I will not get hypocritical moderators using ad-hominem on me for my beliefs?

So in reality, I will not be manipulated and this forum is not 1984?.

Thanks.

Thank you.