another problem

I have had several times when my password (which I have saved) doesn’t work. This has happened three seperate times. Also, I have another on-going issue. I have checked yes about wanting to be notified by e-mail about replies - and nothing. Haven’t had an ILP e-mail in months. So, if I don’t answer you in a thread - that is why. Anyone else have this problem?

Bessy - this is probably unrelated, but I installed the weather.com’s little taskbar alert thingy, and it screwed up my password here (which is stored). I kept getting logged out, and it wouldn’t take my password and some other bothersome shit. I didn’t know what it was, and am still not sure, but when I uninstalled it, the problem went away.

My point, if I have one, is that it seems that other programs that run in background seem to affect passworded sites - a cookie problem? I dunno. Someone who knows someting about these evil machines might. It might not be an ILP problem per se, though, if no ione else is affected.

Thanks faust. I said it here and it was magically fixed. All’s well. ??!? :confused:

Your password problem is not something we can help with - check what you have running in the background on your pc and what settings your browser has for storing passwords.

The ILP emails problem has come and gone consistently and I thought it was currently fixed as per this

ilovephilosophy.com/phpbb/vi … t=#1780031

If anyone esle is experiencing this problem again please say so here.

Maybe it’s just me, but I really don’t mind not being notified. Everyday is a new surprise! And sometimes a double surprise when I read a thread I forgot I had posted to. Of course, when someone asks me a question I may be a few days slow to respond… :unamused: :astonished:

Yeah. Life’s not predictable enough to be cut & dry.