Solitary Philosophy

blableeblooblee

Thin_Edge? Never heard of it. I should check it out.

All to myself? no… ILP will probably charge me 10,000 pounds for that(and not kidding).

Maybe anyone can write their own diary in one same board?
I like to read someones, ben’s, ald’s, detrop’s, shy’s zeno’s, gobbo’s, james’ bessie’s, tentatove’s, paxs, etc…

Really? Have not read the Creative Writing board. I should check this out too.
oh satyr and embracetree too…

Hey,

Not really sure if this is what you mean but one day we hope to enable members to have their own personal blogs attached to the website. This would be for putting up their own thoughts and philosophies in a more personal fashion and anything else they wanted e.g. photo gallery, online journal etc.

would be something like blog.ilovephilosophy.com/somenewname or something of that ilk

ben

Ben, Please check the link. oh. never mind, I misread it (duh…)
It sounds fashionable though.

iloveben,

it was an example of what the URL might be if we were to have this feature. At present the feature does not exist and thus neither does the website. sorry for getting your hopes up.

• ben

Sorry I have just made a correcton.
Are you guys in NJ or UK? IP research shows that ILP is from NJ, but then your profile shows UK. Am I the only one who is confused here?

Ben,

By the way,

Happy over 1K posts and many many more!

iloveben,

The website is hosted in NJ but ILP members are from all over the world. Countries include:

USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Denmark, Bulgaria, Germany, Singapore, Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, Slovak Republic, Ireland, Belgium, Portugal, Hong Kong, Turkey (Hi Tab), China, Sweden, South Korea, Thailand, Switzerland, Taiwan, Mexico, France, India, Norway, Italy, South Africa, Spain, Romania, Czech Republic, Phillipines, Poland, Austria, New Zealand, Hungary, Egypt, Iran, Brazil, Israel, Japan, Yugoslavia, Greece, Slovenia, Finland, Malaysia, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Costa Rica, Pakistan, Lithuania… and many many more!

ILP really is an international community…

• ben

Ah some of the countries do not ring the bell.

I had been using the baseball cap since primay school* (so please excuse me for not reconizing some names, such as, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, and Lithuania.) Never heard of them before. I should check this out too.

I remember someone told me about the link where we can send you some money to support this site. Cannot remember the link though.

*Mrs. Tate, I was just kidding.

Hi,

Not sure what the baseball cap thing was about, but there you go. You can make a donation to the ILP fund by going to this webpage:

ilovephilosophy.com/ilp_PayPals.php

We accept all major foreign currencies :smiley:

• ben

ilovephilosophy.com/ilp_PayPals.php

Thank you for your lovely donation.

When I win the beauty contest, I plan to send you some money.
Cannot give you big pounds, but I can give you some.
Don’t know how long it will take though. Only time will tell.
But could I ask you this… if I send you money, will it be spent on good things, like improving this community or promoting the words of Philosophy?
(and discouraging the drug use/cigs/stealings/etc).

This will perhaps make our living conditions better, happy, and honest.

Ok Ben and Everyone,

That’s all for tonight. I hope you all have great wet-dreams and become rich
and give some to ILP.

So do any of you also would like to write a secret diary like me?

. <— there’s a point there

Somenewname,

Yes, it will require time, money, and lots of efforts, I guess.

It’s a city-beauty contest, and ‘ILP staff2’, is removed. It was a dull joke, sorry.

What, and where? It must have been a ghost. You know – ghosts come at night.

You are right… not too sure. Ben’s idea sounded pretty good.

“They only come out at night…” boom bap badoom bap!

or is it “badum bump_ pshh!!!”?

Everyting will be alright. We can trun the A/C off and get some blanket.

Would you like some hot green tea :slight_smile:

[ groan ]

Hi Ben. :wink:

Not a good time. That didn’t work :slight_smile: