I received this rude mail in my box from Impenitent

I received this mail in my box from Impenitent. Needless to say after all the brilliant posts that I have made on this forum, and I should receive a mail like this from one of the moderators, I WILL NOT BE BACK ON THIS FORUM EVER AGAIN. GOODBYE!!!
Following is the mail from Impenitent -

ilovephilosophy.com/phpbb/vi … p?t=139918

NOTE: IGNORANCE IS NO DEFENSE. THESE RULES WILL BE ENFORCED.

The forum moderators will be looking out for rule breaching and will act accordingly. If you think you have been unfairly treated by any of the moderators please contact either them or me (ben) via PM and we will review your complaint. Ultimately the decision lies with me. Without further ado:

…ii) Don’t just ask questions. Bring something to the discussion. …

once again:
you may have noticed that posts that simply ask questions are routinely moved to the mundane babble section… if you would flesh out your question a bit more… add to the original question, write something about your opinion of how you would answer your question as well as asking it… that would be most appreciated in the philosophy section…

thanks,

-Imp

ops imp…

No point leaving BeenaJain.

and this portion :

"you may have noticed that posts that simply ask questions are routinely moved to the mundane babble section… if you would flesh out your question a bit more… add to the original question, write something about your opinion of how you would answer your question as well as asking it… that would be most appreciated in the philosophy section…

thanks, "

was sent once before to BeenaJain concerning another post concerning another question that they asked in the philosophy section…

all I did was move the second thread from philosophy to mundane babble…
(as I have for dozens of posts that I did not simply delete)

we (the moderators) have been trying to “clean up” the boards and the philosophy board in particular… the rules are clearly posted… if one cannot follow them, one has posts deleted or moved…

and as the note said, if you feel that you have been unfairly treated, tell Ben via PM…

-Imp