Forum Styles - Your choice

A forum about the forums

Moderator: Carleas

Forum Styles - Your choice

Postby ben » Sat Jan 03, 2004 2:55 am

Hi,

In the spirit of new year freshness ILP.com is offering you the chance to use different styles of forums. There are a number of different styles which are available, most of which can be seen and tested here:

http://www.phpbb.com/styles/demo.php

The beauty of styles is that each user can choose their own style as long as it has been uploaded by the forum owner. So have a look around there and test some new styles and then come back here and tell us your favourite designs. The most popular ones will be uploaded for members to choose from. The current design (subsilver) will still be available as the default.

Enjoy!

- ben
ben
Janitor

Postby Marshall McDaniel » Sat Jan 03, 2004 3:33 am

Ben, all of these options rock! Thanks!
"..All life is the struggle, the effort to be itself. The difficulties I meet with in order to realise my existence are precisely what awaken and mobilise my activities, my capacities.."GASSET"..For enjoyment and innocence are the most modest things: neither want to be looked for. One should have them-but one should look rather for guilt and pain!.."NIETZSCHE"..The struggle itself toward the heights is enough to fill a man's heart.." CAMUS
Marshall McDaniel
Philosopher

Postby Magius » Sat Jan 03, 2004 6:54 pm

I like Charcoal2, DustyGreen, and myth2
Magius
Magnanimous

Postby Marshall McDaniel » Sat Jan 03, 2004 8:57 pm

I'll narrow my choices to those of Magius, that is Charcoal2, DustyGreen, and myth2.
"..All life is the struggle, the effort to be itself. The difficulties I meet with in order to realise my existence are precisely what awaken and mobilise my activities, my capacities.."GASSET"..For enjoyment and innocence are the most modest things: neither want to be looked for. One should have them-but one should look rather for guilt and pain!.."NIETZSCHE"..The struggle itself toward the heights is enough to fill a man's heart.." CAMUS
Marshall McDaniel
Philosopher

Postby Pax Vitae » Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:26 am

Aeolus, dusky green, Helius, and Sky Line Gray our my personal favourits.

But I think Myst 2 is a little scray for a Philosophy site... or it could be I'm just eazly scared! :wink:
Pax Vitae
(Jonathan Wilson)

Return to Meta