Problems seeing posts

Is anyone else having problems seeing Brads, MMonkey’s and my new posts in ilovephilosophy.com/phpbb/vi … p?t=138613

It says they’re on page 2 of 1 quite bizarrely, there doesn’t seem to be a page two for me, I can only see them if I display the messages newest first rather than oldest first. It could be just my computer being shit I suppose (I have a 266 with win 95 still :slight_smile:)

I seem to have no problems viewing it in my machine (windows xp). It doesn’t seem to be anything wrong with the forums software but i will look into it.

• ben

Still seem to be having the same problem, must be on my side if no-one else. Thx for checking it out Ben.

I am having the same problem as Matt. The last post I see is Matt’s post (Wed Feb 05, 2003 4:16 pm). Are there any others? I think there are at least 3 others.

This phpBB thread might be of use. I had similar problems some time ago, with loads of topics. I would heartily recommend upgrading to phpBB 2.0.4 as soon as possible, because the security flaws in previous version can be damaging. As far as I understood it, doing this cures the problem of weird page numeration, and drathburn’s little script solves any lingering, pre-upgrade problems.

On the other hand, this may be totally off the mark as usual… :evilfun: