what does mean

It’s Friday evening. I’m happy to play.

The file or directory could not be found. The resource you are looking for may have been deleted, the name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

What did you have in mind when posting? :-k

underwhelmed :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

讀這篇文章的人是閱讀它的傻瓜

Rough translation:

dasein, conflicting goods and political economy

:laughing: Kind of you to say so. I’ve had my suspicions for a while!

想像一下,作家是多麼愚蠢。

Enough! :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

夠了嗎?

It means the South Korean brothels you are looking for has moved where the address has changed. Sad day for Olympic athletes.

[tab][/tab]

[EDIT: mod edit to en-tab the pic. - Carleas]

哈哈哈

Carleas, why was the post edited? It’s not like there was any nudity shown. Let’s not get all puritan here.

I go with the “how comfortable would I feel opening this at work” rule, which seems like a fair standard and is easy to gauge since I’m usually on here at work. For example, I was reading this thread at work, felt uncomfortable, and so decided to hide it.

Do you always work, are you a professional busy body? Man, you need to stop being a workaholic! Be lackadaisical like me, I practically make it my full time job… :-" :laughing:

Remember what Thomas Hobbes said, “Idleness is the mother of all philosophy.”

Oh, who am I kidding anyways? You’re a lawyer after all. :wink:

I understand what you’re saying however and I can respect that. Curious, how old are you anyways?

Do these women look happy to you? They look ashamed to me. This is why perhaps they are not showing their faces. Enslavement!
What would you feel for these women if you saw them like that? What would you say to them? I mean Really? What would you say to them?

A free, smiling, joyful nude would not be offensive at all though perhaps Carleas would not want to bring that up on his computer.

I just see good hair and legs.

你不能闻到耻辱的口臭吗?

當然。 從我們的感官中斷,我們可能會失去的不僅僅是一個傍晚,而是可能終生一生。

找到你喜歡的東西,讓它殺了你

黃茶蛇的時刻!

树林里的松鼠高高兴兴地知道

禿鷲反射在它上面,因為它在雨前使它的翅膀變得清新