IE and Youtube Videos

A forum about the forums

Moderator: Carleas

IE and Youtube Videos

Postby James S Saint » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:44 am

Anomaly654 wrote:NOTE: Your last post showed only large empty space between comments; wasn’t till I clicked “quote” button just now to respond (usually just copy/paste text) that I saw YouTube links. Comments above were without vantage point of seeing videos, so apologies if they talk past relevant points.

Anomaly654 wrote:Btw, I often use IE (old habit), which explains the blanks; hooked up to ILP with Firefox and now can see vids.

Sample:

The Fundamental Particle
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
James S Saint
ILP Legend

Re: IE and Youtube Videos

Postby Carleas » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:15 pm

Interesting. My computer doesn't run IE (chromeOS), so I can't test this; can anyone confirm version/settings? I know that some system/browser settings will prevent the videos from loading and leave an empty space, e.g. privacy plug-ins, firewall/site blocking.
User Control Panel > Board preference > Edit display options > Display signatures: No.
Carleas
Magister Ludi

Return to Meta