Gnosis and Eleusis

I delved into Gnosticism at the proper age and condition, young, foolish and strong. I learned much that has been ingrained in me ever since, and I let it go. It formed a background music to the actions of my soul in this world. Recently, in a string of events too unfathomable to even want to describe, it came back to me.

Let me open this thread with a piece of dialogue between Parodites and myself at Midnight.

“[P]hilosophy requires a new Eleusis. Hecate-worship was the oldest, then the Orphic cult, then the Eleusinian mystery, the Mystical Christianity and Kabbalah, then the Alexandrian combination of it all in the Gnostic sects, etc. A lot of my recent work has been on uncovering these Greek rites and how they were inter-related and organized in a wider mythical-psychic narrative intimately connected to the preservation of a philosophical instinct, the daemon, through the generations. One that mythic schema is recovered, it can be used to found a new Eleusis.”

“Yes.
I have even instinctively known this at the outset of my philosophical studies
and weirdly, the orgiastic failures of todays pop culture are a spasmodic expression of the necessity of e new Eleusis
But … It seems some stuff would have to transpire, or rather, is perhaps about to transpire - the society right now would basically have to be transformed by, and as, as a ground to, but also grounded by, the invention of a new Eleusis -
Of course this is what Jim Morrison was on about
His frustration was that he didn’t get to see the real cataclysm”

[i]“Because it is the Operator, because it is the Giver of Life Bearing Fire, because it filleth the Life-producing bosom of Hecate; and it instilleth into the Synoches the enlivening strength of Fire, endued with mighty Power.”

“From Him leap forth the Amilicti, the all-relentless thunders, and the whirlwind receiving Bosoms of the all-splendid Strength of Hecaté Father-begotten; and He who encircleth the Brilliance of Fire; And the Strong Spirit of the Poles, all fiery beyond.”[/i]

“Yes the Amilicti refers to the three faces of Hekate and also the triple division of Paternal Intellect, Maternal Creatrix (hecate) and the third, the combined male-female Hermaphprodtic demiurge that artistically fashions the ideas of the paternal intellect by impregnating and giving birth through the maternal creatrix.
Then the Demiurge’s creation- the World, gives rise to attendant “Teletarchs” (they correspond to fallen aeons in Gnosticism) that help to perfect material reality as elemental powers called upon through magickal means.”

“By synthesizing and recovering how all these systems fit together; Hekataics, Orphics, Chaldeans and Eleusinians and Gnostics, etc. I essentially call upon my own Gods; metadeities representing multiple corresponds within these systems. The Orphic Teletarchs are correspondent with the Gnostic fallen aeons- the archons, which are correspond with etc. etc.
multiple correspondents.”

“Another correspondence: The Orphics had 4 levels of Being just like the Kabbalists. For Kabbalah, it is Atziluth, Briah, Yetzirah and Assiah; for Orphics it is the Paternal Depth containing the first-mind, the Second level containing the Iynges, Synoches and Teletarchs, the third level containing the flower of fire and elemental powers, and the fourth being physical reality.”

“And each level expresses a triad of powers, with the paternal depth having essentially what in Kabbalah is the divine triad.”

“Yes, it is related to Zoroastrianism, a religion of fire. They divide creative power into the invisible fire of the paternal depth, and the visible fire that comes from Hecate’s womb, which the Demiurge steals like Prometheus and uses to create the world. The perfection and redemption of physical reality involves returning the fire to its source in the paternal depth, just as Kabbalists seek to return the zohar or divine light back to its source.”

“So would the idea be to return it to the paternal depth while leaving it operational as the basis of the world?
Like completing the circuity?”

“No, Orphics are more Gnostic in that they take this process of return as involving the apocalypse and end of physical reality, whereas Kabbalah treats physical reality as not something inherently imperfect.”

"By the way Crowley opens his Little Essays Toward Truth with a quote he attributes to Zoroaster:

The Mind of the Father
riding on the subtle guiders
which glitter with the inflexible tracings
of relentless fire."

““whereas Kabbalah treats physical reality as nothing something inherently imperfect.” Thats not the case in general for the Kabbalah - the school in which I operate holds that Malkuth belongs on the throne of Binah
That is, that in Assiah the divine will needs to be realized
as Kingdom. This relates to the retrieval of Shekinah”

“I mean that the corruption of physical reality is due to the shattering of the vessels of light, not an inherent nothingness of reality as Gnostics take it, and that by restoring these vessels, Kabbalah aims to recreate the Garden of Eden and reinvest physis with its place in the greater divine scheme.”

“Ah yes, precisely.”

“Orphics and Gnostics believe that the Creation itself was a mistake that must be corrected by ceasing to exist. They think the true God resides in that paternal depth silently and never created anything.
And that all of this is the work of the Demiurge who stole the great fire for his own designs in trying to challenge the true god.”

“I see that as a less noble tradition.”

“So while these systems are highly correspondent- they are not exact correspondences.”

“And also less elegant
no idea they are rather antithetical in their valuing
but still they use the same magical materials.”

“I say Gnosticism but this isn’t what all sects of Gnosticism believe. Gnostics sprouted from the integration of Orphic cults, Kabbalah and mystical Christianity, so some sects that had less influence from Kabbalists are more into the apocalyptic escape from the mistake of creation.”

“It seems then that the Kabbalah is the most solid axis here.
I have too many philosophic problems with this apocalyptic Demiurgism
as we have discussed this summer”

"Late Gnosticism equals it in power, as the more developed Gnostic sects completely redesigned their idea of Creation and the role of the Demiurge.
equals kabbalah in power I mean "

“for example, to begin with, who are these gnotisticsts to even arrive at such a radical conclusion, which negates their own validity and thus their own conclusions?”

“They essentially claim that reality is imperfect; God is perfect; therefor reality is not the work of God. They simply reject reality itself.”

“Its literally the contradiction “This statement is false””

“But this is the thing.
It is paradoxical like you said. But the challenge is to defy the paradoxical logic and reassert your own ego in the face of the ego-death that this radical nihilism implies. That is where late Gnostics went beyond this apocalyptic view of the Demiurge.”

“One would get something like chaos magic.”

“Yes, later Gnostics essentially, by reasserting their ego in the face of total reality-negation, achieved a level of consciousness beyond “reality”; it is like what we call chaos magick.
And in turn, they began to see the Demiurge in a new light. He created an imperfect world only to challenge them with this paradoxical logic, so that they could learn to transcend themselves- mankind.”

“that is pretty cool. Ironically probably here they open a pathway to some closer proximity to the invisible fire.”

“So the Demiruge became a kind of Prometheus figure to them; both a thief and philosopher, a trickster and a teacher.”

“I like that.
There is much reality in that.
It is an accessible magical state.
not easily, not by protocol, naturally - it is wholly antiprotocolic
given it rejects structure
but one might use (…) actually in this sense, as a power to create a coherent agency without a prior ground
Okay, so if we take “Satan” as the Accuser, this gnosticism arises in that sense.”

“He- the Demiurge- creates evil, imperfection and suffering, so that, through the reality-negation it imposes, man can transcend his own Ego and achieve a consciousness that goes beyond the paradox of earlier Gnostic thought. He functions like a Luciferian figure; persecuting only to encourage growth, painfully carving man into new, more beautiful shapes. Essentially: “If self-consciousness is included in the All-Being, it cannot be conscious of self: but if it is not included in the All-Being, then the All-Being is not the All.” Faced with the paradox of Gnostic thought, the ego either dies or transcends itself.”

“yes.
(…) resolves this, as a creation logic, in that there is no All Being at the outset -
but of course this realization can only be attained through a highly Luciferian process
Where do you figure Bafomet in all this?”

“Another figure of the same being. Yaldabaoth, Prometheus, Lucifer, the Demiurge, etc. etc. These are all human masks put on one being. The Demiurge is not Lucifer; but both the Demiurge and Lucifer are masks worn by the one Being. Humans can only look at Gods through masks.”

“Yes, fair enough.
I mean I guess I would have to agree.
Still, these masks to have different properties which are somehow real
paradoxically again, perhaps one needs to take the mask seriously to grasp what is behind it.”

“Of course Baphomet is Goetic and rooted in magical praxis, whereas Gnosticism is a theoretical magic much like Kabbalah or Enochian
You need both a praxis and magical theory”

“It has become what Speer calls an entry in an alphabet of desire; it has as a name accreted psychic materials invested to it over time and become invocative of a living pattern inside the subconscious.”

“Ints interesting. In the Kabbalah, generally these Demiurgic figures are attributed to Chokmah
but of course they also belong in the path from Hod to Tipharet.”

“Gnosticism is essentially about the first-mind transcending itself; whereas Kabbalah is about the immanence of the first-mind to its own creation. I have come to understand them as two poles I am still fitting together, as nobody else has so far.
Two poles of one super-theology, mere fragments of which exist from the Hekataics, Orphics, Eleusinians, etc. etc.”

I am going to start with some loose thoughts, comments, and snippets of dialogue on this subject.

The alchemical Peacock collects the differentiated colors of the rainbow in its tail,- the multiplicity of Maya or illusion which corresponds, in hermetic kabbalah, to the veil of Paroketh, which, by being permeated by the mystic’s will with this rainbow and the path-work of Tiferet or Beauty, allows the Multiple to reemerge, through the struggle of the DAEMON between Being and Nonbeing, as the blinding white light or Zohar of the Phoenix,- the radiance shining through the prism of nature, which is itself the sephirotic tree. The veil of Paroketh is well known by the hermetic tradition, but there is a more obscure veil of Queseth, which involves the emergence of the Peacock: to this I have added a veil born of my own research and invention: the veil of Kho’seth. The etymology and synchromystical or gematriac implications of that term are the subject of another thread, however it needs to be said here only that this is the first veil,- and thus both the most important and the most elemental, which I have tied to the incorporation of the Christian metaphysics of the excessus of spirit and the role of Malkuth in producing its own, inner zohar, separate from the other sephiroth, which merely channel zohar emanated from the Godhead. Khos’eth: " … the Negativity or metaphysical Absence of the Bythos by inhering the pre cosmogonic matrix of KHOSHEK, (the first veil, into which aglaia brings forth true existence from the unstruck heart or an-ahat, that is,- the unlimited, Pandemaic potentiality of the unmaterialized pleroma) … " The first of the three mystical veils (Khosketh, Queseth, Paroketh) requires the IOA or the defiant assertion of individuality in the face of ego-death as a paradoxical arrangement of transcendental autonomy-dependency,- a mirroring of the act of divine infidelity, that is, God’s turning his back on the world, which is understood in Kabbalah as necessary for Malkuth to serve the Creation by generating its own ennoea, separate from the other Sephira whose zoharic radiance is emanated from God. This act also recalls the intentional failure of YLDBTH’s creative effort (undertaken after he turns his back on God and the other Aeons so as to pursue his own glory) in Gnosticism, in order to provide, through his tragedy, a teaching-tool to mankind."

“Again, whether YLDBTH aided Sophia because he was deceived by her and was simply a fool, as in those Valentinian sects who additionally deem Sophia as faultless in the great drama of the Creation as well, (with these sects ascribing the Fall only to Mankind and the Sin of Mankind, with Sophia even utilizing the Demiurge as a tool with which to reshape the debris of the Fall, namely suffering, death, and evil, into an Image of the Pleromatic Fullness, whereby the heavenly pneumatikos or immortal-seed might overcome the spermatikos or the fault of the mortal-seed within the agonism of the diapheron and the greater lineage of the Gnostic-being originated among the Adamas, to cite the Aegyptian Gnosis of JEU, or the duplicity of man’s double-birth through the seed of Lilith-Samael descended in the line of Cain to Enoch and the seed of Eve-Adam descended through Seth to Enos, to cite the Ophite theological anthropology) because he simply wanted to torture mankind and to draw the ennoea away from Heaven, as in the Sethian view, or because he seized an opportunity to challenge both Sophia and the other Aeons in teaching mankind, through the test of mortality, of the nature of transcendence and the Soteria,- in line with the thought of Hermaedion,- depends on what species of Gnosticism is being considered.”-- Liber Endumiaskia.

Of note: Zoroaster introduced the Recurrence; history as an endless struggle of Good and Evil on the wheel of Time. “Good and Evil” meant the true uncreating silent god of Gnosis and the false god of the Demiurge of course. Then Manicheans actually took that and proposed an apocalyptic conquest of evil, which meant all material life due to the Zoroastrian interpretation of the Demiurge, through ascetic purification. Then Sethians took that even further by using Christian resources to pin the source of evil on Man alone, who takes the place of what is to be apocalyptically conquered. Here you start seeing all the apocalpyse literature in Greek and Coptic; the book of Revelations was 1 of 1000. Then the Cathars came and they took Sethian Gnostic theology and metaphysics and became essentially a death-cult whose main purification ritual was a prolonged actual physical suicide, etc. The web is very complex.

The Eleusinian rituals involved the epopteia and eroticon. Epopteia came from the earlier Orphics, and involved the recreation of Orpheus’ journey to the underworld and the katabasis-anabasis of the active will submerged in the unconscious forces of the imagination in order to make them conscious- taking them to the surface as did Orpheus with the female Eurydice. The erotikon however is the Eleusinian innovation, in that they taught initiates to utilize the energy released in these processes for creative-spiritual purposes instead of just for the Orphic catharsis, the purification ritual which was the goal of their rites, a pre-Gnostic redemption of the soul from matter.
The troubadours preserved this mystical element of love in veiled poetry.
Hermeticism then combined what was preserved in this esoteric tradition of mystical love poets with Kabbalah; thus a lot of the earliest symbolisms of the Hermetic tradition involve the most important imagery in the troubadours; the rose of the troubadours, (hence rosi-cruc-ians) etc.
Paganism is based on the Mother, and is outside of the history of the regrounding of man’s spiritual knowledge in the Paternal, so I put it before everything else; disconnected from it not merely previous to linearly.

“AGLA is a notarikon (Hebrew-to-Greek gematria) for the word Malkuth. It is a Greek word (aglaia) that means splendor, lordship. As in lordship over Malkuth the Kingdom or mortal realm in Kabbalah, which to draw on my application of the Gnostic metaphysics of transcendental apotheosis and excessus, is both the sephira separated from God and the only member of the sephiroth that generates its own Zohar. However it gets deeper: Plotinus equates Aglaia with the pure radiance (what Gnostics call ennoea, and Kabbalah calls zohar) of the Primary-Intellect of the Neoplatonist tradition, and by extension the EIDEIA to which man must rise in the discovery of both his own nature and the structure of the cosmos: aglaia is the pure radiances or light, the pure ennoea, and thus TRUTH itself. It is not the truth of any one statement or idea or anything: it is the truth of mind reflecting on mind, of that pleroma or plenitude which the servants of JEU call the Treasury of Lights. Aglaia is even the dying word of Herakles as, in his final breath, reason returns to him and he sees what he has done, and by realizing it, relieves himself the burden of conscience through acceptance of an ultimate truth. What is this ultimate truth that eased the heart of the mad Demigod? It is the truth that the multiplicity cannot contain the splendor or aglaia of the One, the burning infentesimal of the original intelligence. That is the tragedy of which Holderlin, in his essay on Empedocles, based the pathos of the philosopher-- as the One reaching out toward the pothos of matter and multiplicity, to re-emerge in aglaia and repeat the process; one–multiplicity–one–multiplicity. AGLA is also used by the Pythagoreans to mark the Tetractys- the mathematical representation of this ultimate cosmic pattern.” In short: Aglaia is a notarikon Greek permutation of the Hebrew for Malkuth. Aglaia, light, malkuth the kingdom; thus it fits very well with my associating Malkuth with its own source of zohar in the excessus. AGLAIA stands for the excessus of Malkuth and, through it, the Lordship over the Kingdom more like the individual apotheosis of mystical Christianity than the Lurianic rectification of the world in which this internal zohar is returned to God and recycled through the interconnected Sephiroth. AGLA means: the power to contain the Zohar.

Malkuth represents the call of the void itself, the hunger for God. It radiates its own zohar which must be recapitulated and returned to the divine source in an act of rectification: “the longing for god that raises every flower heavenward.” However, that hunger for the zohar can become inverted and twisted into a desire to imprison and hoard the light away from its source: an inherent egoism of matter itself. This excerpt is in Namegiving: “Maklut, in the Sephirotic configuration, channels the radiant excesses generated within the material world back to the divine source from which it is disconnected due to the Shattering of the Vessels, for Malkuth is the sole Sephira whose radiance is not descended out of God directly but is instead generated from within as an excessus, which is otherwise doomed to self consumption without the stabilization of the divine channels and the sustainable flow of energies that they provide when again, the sephirot are organized into their stable partzufim configuration on the tree of life, much like the stabilization of kundalini through the alignment of the kharmic wheels which are called the chankra of the subtle-body.”
As is evident, I have incorporated the Gnostic-Christian metaphysics of the excessus into my fused Lurianic kabbalism.

Now, I will include here the sigil of this concept and the logical sequence derived from it of Aglaia-Splendor-Malkuth-Kho-seth-Inner Zohar interpreted by the metaphysics of Christian excessus–Kingdom–King: aaggllaa.JPG

The inner circle should be recognized as the boundary of Kho’seth itself, with the outer crosses representing both the crosses of the Gnosis ideogram and those of astrology.

i can explain in a single paragraph (okay maybe three) everything these esoterically minded bumbledorfs are attempting to capture in language, and in the very next breath, demystify the whole thing.

even granting for the sake of this thought experiment that the platonic vein - its entire course all the way to descartes - were true, and we are immortal, there is an existential spade that cuts through the mystical like a hot knife through butter. no next life is qualitatively ‘better’ than any other. you are not some kind of imperfect alienated being broke off from the source and on some quest for wisdom as to how to get back to it. no sparks, no divine essence, no elusian fields. if anything, you are an event that could happen again. but that’s all you get. no heaven, no hell, no spiritual graduation to the next rank or any of that baloney. you don’t acquire magical powers by reading hermetic nonsense and nothing you do in this life will make your next life (recurrence) a life during which you might think ‘hey, this is better or worse because of something i did in the last life’. same shit, different occurrence. you are either going to ride the snake for eternity, or you’re pushing up daisies when you die. there is no third option. now once you understand this (and you won’t), the only thing left to do to give life any value is to approach one of two available omega points; you either become an eternal psychopath or an eternal marxist. and this is simply because there is nothing else to do on earf. if you think you’re on to something else, you’re floundering. you become either a gardener of life or a destroyer of life, and you do either of these in a material world… because there is no other kind of world. the final philosophy of the earf is the spinozean rational hedonism. that’s all you’re gonna get. so you better get to work to stop all the unnecessary suffering or get yourself a machine gun and start blasting. put the fucking candles and tarot cards and sacred texts away because nobody gets out of here alive. you are not going to ‘transcend’ any of this bullshit, i don’t care what plotinus promised you.

you guys are in a transference loop, see. each time you exist you fail to realize you’ve always existed, and so you spend your intellectual life, each time, devising nonsensical concepts with which you believe you’re convincing yourself that you are eternal and on your way to bigger and better things. you gotta break this silly cycle and ground yourself in the real, right here, right now.

p.s. i don’t personally like hagar better than roth, but it was band politics that became necessary for the continuation of the eddie van halen legacy.

right now

tell me, what r u waiting for?

it means everything

turn this thing around

you know where plotinus is right now?

in an alternate universe, talking about the same shit. ‘omg i’m still waiting for you’ or whatever the fuck he said. that’s just it, dumbass. you’re not ‘waiting’, because it never happens. immanence, dummy. not transcendence.

I cant even read that paragraph buddy. Your writing when you get intellectualoid is too… intellectualoid. Not a nice read.

I didn’t read it either.

AGLAIA

That was all very mean spirited.

Let’s talk about Aglaia.

“AGLA is a notarikon (Hebrew-to-Greek gematria) for the word Malkuth. It is a Greek word (aglaia) that means splendor, lordship. As in lordship over Malkuth the Kingdom or mortal realm in Kabbalah, which to draw on my application of the Gnostic metaphysics of transcendental apotheosis and excessus, is both the sephira separated from God and the only member of the sephiroth that generates its own Zohar. However it gets deeper: Plotinus equates Aglaia with the pure radiance (what Gnostics call ennoea, and Kabbalah calls zohar) of the Primary-Intellect of the Neoplatonist tradition, and by extension the EIDEIA to which man must rise in the discovery of both his own nature and the structure of the cosmos: aglaia is the pure radiances or light, the pure ennoea, and thus TRUTH itself. It is not the truth of any one statement or idea or anything: it is the truth of mind reflecting on mind, of that pleroma or plenitude which the servants of JEU call the Treasury of Lights. Aglaia is even the dying word of Herakles as, in his final breath, reason returns to him and he sees what he has done, and by realizing it, relieves himself the burden of conscience through acceptance of an ultimate truth. What is this ultimate truth that eased the heart of the mad Demigod? It is the truth that the multiplicity cannot contain the splendor or aglaia of the One, the burning infentesimal of the original intelligence. That is the tragedy of which Holderlin, in his essay on Empedocles, based the pathos of the philosopher-- as the One reaching out toward the pothos of matter and multiplicity, to re-emerge in aglaia and repeat the process; one–multiplicity–one–multiplicity. AGLA is also used by the Pythagoreans to mark the Tetractys- the mathematical representation of this ultimate cosmic pattern.” - Parodites

Prometh, you just attempted to argue with a myth that gnostics tell. You understand that a myth is just a kind of extended metaphor to make things more approachable for initiates? Afterlife? Who believes in an afterlife? The afterlife is now buddy, as is the beforelife and the sidewayslife and the obverselife and inverselife and all different kinds of life. To be clear though, the Gods and mythic beings are real. It is just that the Self- the Gnostic Sigil cleaved in Aglaia from the Godhead, the enlightened Self- is more real than the Gods. So a master is free to use them as tools to whatever end they require.

Prometh, you didn’t cut through anything, save that by asserting the reproducible nature of our consciousness and the fact that, related to that, there is no better life waiting for us after reunion with our immortal souls, (that is called a myth, not anything literally believed by the people you think you understand) you have made it very clear that you lack AGLAIA, that is, an immortal existence of your own: which is to say, that you are yourself reproducible, unenlightened, merely an event, a phenomenon consequent to another. You ever read the Indian epics- they are all about a great master tracking down his parallel selves in alternate realities to destroy them so that he can make himself ir-reproducible as a way of surviving the kalpas, that is, the cycle of karma and reincarnation through endless time. At any rate, you have told us that you have not apotheos-ed. But it is alright: Aglaia is a strange letter written on glass and water, and it changes its form every time someone looks at it: it is thus so hard to articulate or teach. As is written: “… but a maiden’s name written in mystery upon the water, though it were Truth; for the Truth is still, like the sea, and silent like her mourning,- THELOME BYTH EIKONII METHEXE ENNEAION PROTOLEPSOS OCEANUS”. [From the KALAGNOSEON ENZOLIDAID of Shem, or: the Un-knowing of the Silence of the Perfect Aeon: “The Will receives itself, like the sea the Will rendereth the will unto itself, and the first-intent of the ennoea is only an image-imprint.”] But it is what Gnosis refers to, conceived from the greatest vantage.

Gnosis is the multiplicitous- and duplicitous, representation of AGLA in time, namely as a fleeting and mutant sigil indicative of mastery over self, time, and gods. Those who carry its mark are the true bearers of light, the true gnostics. Aglaia is the mystery of the self, which is the self: it is what Hemaedion names the aleph-null level paradox, at the Grund; the paradox not of one logical system, or of one language, but the paradox of language itself:

“To affirm its existence is to refute it, and to deny its existence is to admit it. For,
if self-consciousness is included in the All-Being, it cannot be conscious of self: but if it
is not included in the All-Being, then the All-Being is not the All. This is the simplest
formulation of aleph-null, …”

^ You see, that is a razor. That cuts through things. Whatever you thought you were doing: that ain’t it chief.

The multiplicity of aglaia refers to the many yogic-paths of mastery that all lead to one place in Aglaia, to one place in the Immortal Self that has survived confronting the All and re-asserted its individuality in an act of celestial sabotage mirroring the act of the antisophic christ-devil of profane gnosis himself (Lucifer, Yaldabaoth, Prometheus, Zeus, Brahma, etc. etc.) in turning his back on the other angels to create the fallen physical world. One of these inner yogic-paths or ways to mastery being: the formation of a time-chrysalis to protect ourselves at the end of each karmic-aeon, again from Hermaedion:

" Of note, if one is to study the question of apotheosis fully, is the transaeonic theogony of Brahma-Siva, in which Creator and Created trade places through the cycles of karma in a reciprocal vortex of cosmic potencies gradually compressing the essence of consciousness into a singularity within its dizzying center, that it might be extracted from the aeon out of the supreme enjoyment of the inner yoga. Through the successive transitions of one karmic-aeon into another, Brahma became disaffected with the mortal creation and, turning away from it, remained in his introverted yogic-path and inner samadhi [enjoyment] for an entire cycle of karma. In his place as a now absent creator-god, recalling the mythic echoes of the same in the figure of a Phanes or YLDBTH, he installed Siva to take up the duties he neglected,- placing him in the middle of his heart-lotus, which had folded in on itself so many times through the aeons that Siva occupied an infinitesimal point at its center, such that through inner-contact with the creative-fire, he was burnt and became red instead of black, (the alchemical nigredo) taking up the color of Kala, the God of Time and Death, and finally, becoming the “golden androgynou” (in which the masculine and feminine powers of Brahma and Visnu were stabilized within Siva as a triune filiation of the theogony whose mystery, unfolding through the cycles of time, was and is the mystery of time itself, that is, the cycle of karma conceived at its widest scale) through whose fire the essence of Brahma was burnt up in a ritualistic purification on account of which Brahama returned slightly less and less at the end of each karmic-aeon, occupying for his part increasingly smaller roles or personae in the mythic dramatis, until finally, appearing as an inversion of himself,- (though having in just that way survived the aeon) not as the supreme creator but only the creation of Siva,- thus fulfilled by his diminishment in the scheme of creation the paradoxical Ardhanarisvara through whose yogic-path the great consciousness enjoys the other half of its own existence. Similarly, just as Yaldabaoth deliberately failed in his creation of mortal reality to match the glory of God, so that in this failure he could teach an entire race of beings to do as he envisioned, so Brahma deliberately allowed himself to be burnt up by Siva in order to teach us how to survive from one karmic-aeon into another, and thus maintain our identity or structure within the mythic narrative without diminishing, being erased, or inversion through the birth and death of different universes in the endless cycles of time."

(See, this stuff: it’s cool, or more properly- dank. And because dankness is one of the water-signs of AGLA, written into the mutating folds of spirit in time, so dankness is one of the signs of Truth- insofar as Truth is the Truth of aglaia. And your shit isn’t dank so.)

For my part, I am blocked behind like 7 different levels of time-chrysalis because I enfolded my lotus-fire into itself like 10 times to create an ‘impossible shape’ (the sigil of aglaia, in other words: the enlightened gnostic Self beyond all reproducibility, beyond all event: a singularity) that only exists in another dimension, so no petulant Siva is gonna harvest my soul-shard at the end of the world to be used to recycle the karma and help repopulate the next universe 47 trillion years after the last proton decays in this one; fuck that noise.

no my shit’s the dankest cuz mines is cold and purely mechanical. there’s no metaphysics to this, much less anything esoteric, spiritual or religious. the existential limitations found regarding the conditions of such a recurrence are phenomenological… pertaining to what an experience of such would be like, how it is made thinkable (here and now), and most importantly… what kind of theorizing about it can be meaningful philosophy. and one way that is not meaningful is trying to grasp the process as if it were cumulative and ordered in such a way that one can possess power over it, or control of it, through attaining enlightened knowledge. philosophy in this regard is nothing more than timidity before the prospect of the recurrence. it’s the ‘panic’ before the thought of it… the nervous scampering about to try and impose some direction to it. lol… like an rpg game, as it were, where you spend your time building your character’s attributes so to be ready for the next level. but the thing is, there is no ‘next level’ because experience isn’t phenomenologically accumulated over the successions of recurrence. just as you sit here now and dabble in that gnostic nonsense with the feeling that you’ve ‘got it’, so too have you done so through eternity… and it hasn’t made a damn bit of difference. you could’ve been studying dianetics instead and it wouldn’t have mattered one way or the other.

there is only one thing that is unconditionally, universally and absolutely persistent throughout this eternity of recurrence. only one thing that is always there. the drive to attain power and to enjoy oneself with no regard for the consequences beyond those that affect you directly. this is why your boy max stirner was the illest of the illest, btw. this dude was worth one hundred socrates.

naw man, vision is not a philosophical repository of the feeble words of man. vision is a naked sword. you need to lose your self-loathing morbidity, burn your books, get you’re weight up, and dare to go jogging during a thunderstorm or something. ‘all knowledge is knowledge of the body’ - spinoza

The moment there is any real proof of magic working, is the moment I believe we’re living in a simulation.

The big problem with discussing matters that precede language is that there is no language for it.

that don’t mean it don’t exist, ludwig