Most Logical Form of Judeo-Christianity 4A PART TWO WIP

Greetings, Wise Ones.

“The Most Logical Form of Judeo-Christianity (EVER)”-4A Part Two remains a work in progress. I am determined not to rush it as I am quite fond of how it is turning out in terms of illustration and cosmic content. That being said, please be patient as I hope to have it uploaded (by grace of the wonderful admins of ILP who have been awesome in regard to my illustrated threads throughout the years) on or before December 31, 2019.

4A Part Two is primarily a graphic novel, the philosophical discourse set within the structure of the story itself. I have done this before with the “Weird Christianity” comic series you may find here in ILP.

Thanks for your patience, it will be WELL worth the wait.

Phenomenal Graffiti.

Apologies, readers.

Re: The earlier posted deadline for 4A Part 2.

I am going to change that to on or before January 15th.

Holidays with family and vast overtime at work caused delay. Working on the overall art and conclusion.

Thanks for your patience,

Phenomenal Graffiti

Good news. 4A Part 2 will he up and running this Thursday or Friday. Thanks for your patience.

Update: I have finished 4A Part Two and have the ILP photo schematic ready to go…but am having a devil of a time uploading it. I’m working on it between shifts at work and hope to have the graphic novel before your eyes no later than this coming Tuesday if not sooner.

It’s here, just hard to post.

PG.

Here’s a sample of the first two pages.

Still having trouble uploading 4A Part Two to ILP (keeps timing out). However, I was able to post it here:

https://dissidentsphilosophy.forumotion.com/t472-the-most-logical-form-of-judeo-christianity-4a-part-2#5353

I hope admin is okay with this.

PG