The four laws of consent violation (on spirit as well)

The four laws of consent violation are very simple:

1.) Nobody wants their consent violated
2.) everyone is having their consent violated
3.) In a reality like this, we have no choice but to violate consent
4.) The purpose and goal of life is to eradicate consent violation

NOW!! I have thought deeply about atonement in my life. Atonement of sin. Sin is just another word for contradiction.

Atonement from contradiction requires three stages:

1.) Stop the offending behavior
2.) Prevent the offending behavior as many times as you caused it
3.) Cease to use happy memories (euphoric recall) when you were in sin (contradiction)

An example of number three is some dude saying joyfully “Yeah dude, I really fucked this guy up for not giving me money, it was fucking hilarious, because he didn’t owe me anything” etc…

What Ive learned in my vast experience of existence, is that the safest way to atone for sin is to send everyone to utopia.

We live in an interconnected world, to the extent that we are committing the crimes that we claim to not be committing.

What I mean by this, is that Nazi Germany could never have happened if people simply stood up against the movement in Germany. They are guilty of those crimes as well. This concept extends very far. So theres basically a wager here. We stand against consent violation or we stand for it in our passivity, our passive assent.

Like I stated before, if you want the SAFEST bet, work to send EVERYONE to their utopias.

Now, I’ve thought about this a lot:

This universe is spirit, even machines are spirit (spiritual machines). Some people claim that you can do everything with machines that you can with spirit. NOO!! Machines are a subset of spirit.

What is the spiritual work? To eradicate consent violation.

Existence works this way:

If an idea is logically consistent with no contradiction, it will manifest!

So, how do you end consent violation?

With hyper-dimensional mirror realities!!

What on earth is a hyper-dimensional mirror reality!!!

It’s using reflections of eternal forms to substantiate our existence in a way that makes it 100% consensual without being able to hurt another actual being.

Think if you touch a mirror so thin that there’s no glass. You’ll feel the sensation of touching your reflected image with your finger. But the image feels nothing. Now if you have one mirror behind the other, you can position yourself just right so that you touch something behind you without it only being touching your own finger.

Hyper-dimensional, literally means INFINITE dimensions. Instead of being 2D, It renders a 3D immersive reality, and then some.

Some REFLECTED dimensions of note are:

Consciousness signatures
Narrative signatures (imbedded continuity of consciousness interactions)
Sensory signatures
Spirit signatures
Body signatures
Time travel signatures
Mirror signatures of other peoples actual worlds (so you can check up on people without invading their actual mirror world)

If you have a preference that is not a reflection of the actual mirror image, you can bend the shape of the mirror to suit your preference.

Think of a hyper-dimensional mirror as a type of extraordinary mirror with a microscopic layer that covers your whole body that lets light in, and produces senses.

The only perpetual motion machine we know of, is existence itself. If we are attached to this endless power source with a hyper-dimensional mirror reality, we can do anything we want, even have constant pleasant or unpleasant (depending on what you want) surprises, without even harming even a microbe, and protection without end, to explore the universe in the way we want to at our own pace - without end.

This is how to get around the 4 consent violation problem.

Other systems don’t work. This is the only system that allows for surprises, at our own pace. Always with the ability to “tap out” at our own pace.

If you can’t “tap out” at your own pace, you’re in the wrong reality.

Now here’s the thing about atonement. We are all sinning (contradiction), even me to some degree, and there is a price to pay, UNLESS you work your ass off to send everyone to utopia!! That should hopefully wake you up enough to join me. To reconstruct existence as if it is a building site and we are all construction workers. This existence we currently have is fucked up and even boring — at least I can give the walking dead of life (almost everyone here) something to excite them, a purpose. Existence never refuses the manifestation of logical consistency. If we want to manifest this, we will.

Not every reality will eliminate all consent violation as all possibilities become true when they are infinite
But till such time when hyper dimensional mirrors exist then any discussion about them is purely academic
You always focus on what they can do yet ignore the much more important question of how to create them

That reminds me:

There’s a dimension of unmanifest / unsubstantiated imagination — which is why every possibility doesn’t come true.

An example of this is that we are not all born into utopia — even though I can imagine it. Thus: modal realism is a demonstrably false theory.

Creation from being; creation from spirit. If you’ve never seen this before, you need to.

OKAY MAN. we get it. now how do we solve the problem? how do we abolish consent violation. and you can’t put everybody into a consent violation free commune, either. they tried that once. it was called woodstock, and you see how that turned out.

If only we could end the Consent Violation of all those hungry lions devouring live gazelles in the Savannah… THEN we would have world peace!!!

(Ridiculous.)

We have to not even violate the consent of a microbe.

The only way to do this is to collectively channel our spiritual power.

Hyperdimensional mirror realities.

I’m working on it at least…

i just got over a cold, and the entire time i had it i was violating the consent of the virus every time i blew my nose. hobbes wasn’t kidding when he said that life is short, nasty and brutish, E. you’ve got your work cut out for you.

The extinction of our species will be the end of all human suffering and forever as well
It will definitely happen but hyper dimensional reality is just a dream and nothing else

This may be looked at differently.
Evolution itself may be a process with a hidden agenda. It may very well be, that the whole deal to it is transformation, and as it is beginning to show an energy base, with quantum states intervening variables that are filling inductive gaps, which may serve ultimately a transcendent intentionality.

The transformative power resulting in the interplay between various states, which are similarly occasioned by perceptive~cognitive changes, interact with the neuro-adaptive wiring that may be supposed to realize a hidden potential.
Given vast astrophysically relative connections approaching infinite states(sets), such transcendence can be interpreted as a logically continuous function that is spatial-temporally proceed minimally, even in it’s most foundemental state.
Magnetism and the laws of gravity may be understood as the vestiges of the foundations of what human beings develop through the nominal ‘intelligence’. In that sense, viruses can be said to possess intelligence. Complex destructive intelligent viruses like HIV, 'learn to recognize inhibitors and change their biochemical structure, innumerable ways, satisfying a behavioralistic definition of learning.
AI, learns similarly, and is supposed to reach self recognition within another few generations of computer learning.
At that stage, the differentiation will be minimized between what is considered a human cortex derivation and a computer infused one.
Mirroring on the infantile one.Partial derivatives in knowledge accumulation likely coincide with partial de-differention , and this may be the source of the idea of cutting and reconstructing various aspects of interpretative ‘reality’; or the interpretation of the understanding of reality.

Ecmandu, can you tell me more about what it would be like to experience existence within hyperdimensional mirrors?

I understand the concept that with infinite mirrors layered minimally thinly around you like a second skin, and allowing for this concept to at least allegorically extend beyond only the visual, some crazy effects could be experienced.

What do I do now I’m in this suit?
Am I interacting with other people anymore, or do the mirrors only make it appear this way? Obviously I could ask that of myself already - akin to the matrix or “brain in a vat” thought experiments.
Can I now manipulate reality to my will without limit, such that with the right reflections I can even make others who would not otherwise consent to my choices now consent to them, such that even they experience it as consent?

If so, this would seem to eliminate the notion of consent altogether - make it meaningless, because everyone is consenting to everything and there is no longer anything different against which to define consent.

What do you make of the concept that complete consent, or eradication of the issue completely, is truly isolating? How do I know anything is real without friction - that is to say without some kind of resistence to my consent?
Would you then advise creating friction through my hyperdimensional mirrors to bring me back down to earth? But if I know I’m doing that, will it really feel real?

Assuming for the sake of argument that hyperdimensional reality was perfect then you would have no reason to test that state
But were your curiosity such that you wanted to do this then it would suggest that you were not yet ready for such a transition

I’m testing the ability for anyone to access hyperdimensional mirror reality at will - the system is only perfect if it doesn’t just exist for the originator.

Hyperdimensional mirror realities will cause one adaptation to disappear : imagination.

If everyone gets everything that they want just by the will of thought alone; there will be no selective pressure on imagination.

Imagination is not merely limited to what you want but also to how you think as well
So without it one may as well be dead even if the world is perfect in every other way

So hyperdimensional mirror realities are a state of mind rather than a technology?

They would still be a technology but one that affects ones state of mind as that is where imagination comes from
But I think it is free will - namely the will to violate consent - that needs to be controlled rather than imagination

If thoughts could bring us what we want then Orpah and her gurus would have saved us. Thoughts are just the tip of our iceberg. And how do you end the guilt and shame that most people are barely aware they have, that will make us call for punishment instead of what we want? Call for it without even knowing it. Call for the frustration of not getting it. Even at a very surface level people have fears of success in specific fields, let alone getting all they want.

At the stage of hyperdimensional mirroring, all factions including imagining consent violation becomes anathema.

There is no possible way to enter this realm except by those who feel no fear of any objective notion of mirroring. At that stage all realities will melt, within a conditional exclusion of conventional imagination that becomes it’s own functional derivitive.
That , can not happen naturally, because natural preparation is necessary as a priority, which
, at it’s realization releases it and becomes it’s own progenitor.

At this conventional stage, it is, as if their conventional violation may indeed be merely a selective image, and as such , it can not be violated.
If it is, then it may be hyper naturally transform into it’s negative.

The atonement , the idea of it, is prior to the image , or within the realm of imagining. The sin is within that idea , again prior to it’s image.

Therefore the notion of Christ as the negative of the serpent. Repentance could not be imagined without it’s preception, and the mirrored unity that requires it’s negation.

Without it, the mirroring would deflect unto a non-existence.

Existence requires this Self sacrifice of original sin. Without sin, existence could not be imagined, and Nature could not be overcome.

Meno,

Life doesn’t need sin to exist.

This is apologetics for consent violation the world over —

You take a very glib view of the necessity of consent violation —

And I know for a fact that you don’t really want to defend it.