Jesus is ... asleep and shouldn't be alone.

For intuitive and critical discussions, from spirituality to theological doctrines. Fair warning: because the subject matter is personal, moderation is strict.

Moderator: Dan~

Jesus is ... asleep and shouldn't be alone.

Postby barbarianhorde » Thu May 23, 2019 11:27 pm

Dudes who believe in Jesus, and women too, they need to realize, now is your time to do something really Jesus like.
Because face it, all. There were, in Jesuss days, maybe 50 people with real power, in the region. And each had a few tens of thousands of followers or some a few hundred thousand. Maybe a few millions in total.
Now, there are not only more well developed humans who grow far older and know, even still, thousands of times more about whats true or false, than those did in Jesus days, about the universe and such at least. On average. Plenty of smart people in the end. You'll see.
So when there was only Jesus, he could do it alone.
But now there is all of YOU, and therefore he can't do it alone.

GO!!
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
barbarianhorde
Philosopher

Re: Jesus is ... asleep and shouldn't be alone.

Postby Artimas » Tue May 28, 2019 3:25 pm

barbarianhorde wrote:Dudes who believe in Jesus, and women too, they need to realize, now is your time to do something really Jesus like.
Because face it, all. There were, in Jesuss days, maybe 50 people with real power, in the region. And each had a few tens of thousands of followers or some a few hundred thousand. Maybe a few millions in total.
Now, there are not only more well developed humans who grow far older and know, even still, thousands of times more about whats true or false, than those did in Jesus days, about the universe and such at least. On average. Plenty of smart people in the end. You'll see.
So when there was only Jesus, he could do it alone.
But now there is all of YOU, and therefore he can't do it alone.

GO!!

Near impossible to do it all alone now. That was the point, to show humanity that they are it. It seems they have missed the message once again, don't blame them I guess but it will be the avoidance of this message that causes their demise.

Even nothing, is something.
If one is to live balanced with expectations, then one must learn to appreciate the negative as well, to respect darkness in its own home.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.

Image Image
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars

Postby Meno_ » Tue May 28, 2019 3:42 pm

Unless the age of miracles is again upon us, as it is beginning to be, apparently
Meno_
Philosopher

Postby Artimas » Tue May 28, 2019 3:45 pm

Meno_ wrote:Unless the age of miracles is again upon us, as it is beginning to be, apparently

I think so too and hope it. It's like watching a baby take their first step, can't let it all be for nothing.

If one is to live balanced with expectations, then one must learn to appreciate the negative as well, to respect darkness in its own home.

Image Image
Artimas

Postby barbarianhorde » Thu May 30, 2019 9:10 pm

Well I haven't missed the message and neither have you. So that makes two of us which has really a lot compared to one. Except maybe we aint quite the Last Pharaoh (did you read that book? Phenomenal archaeologic account.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/567293.Jesus

Haha, .Jesus.

He is always good for laughs.)

But anyway if we know each other, and there are a bunch more of us, there is already a congregation.
Im not a Christian but I damn sure appreciate the mans gifts. I can't be a Christian because he asks me to claim that my own gods are false, for one reason. But what is very cool is how much shiheads hate him.
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.

THE HORNED ONE
barbarianhorde
Philosopher

Postby Artimas » Thu May 30, 2019 10:08 pm

barbarianhorde wrote:Well I haven't missed the message and neither have you. So that makes two of us which has really a lot compared to one. Except maybe we aint quite the Last Pharaoh (did you read that book? Phenomenal archaeologic account.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/567293.Jesus

Haha, .Jesus.

He is always good for laughs.)

But anyway if we know each other, and there are a bunch more of us, there is already a congregation.
Im not a Christian but I damn sure appreciate the mans gifts. I can't be a Christian because he asks me to claim that my own gods are false, for one reason. But what is very cool is how much shiheads hate him.

Your gods, my gods, and his god, are the same god, they just wear different masks due to how the mind functions and how an understanding of imagery/information has to systematically function.

He mistakenly said not to believe in other gods not understanding that it’s all the same god, just appearing using different imagery that one is humble to, because an understanding can not be achieved without humility. I don’t blame Jesus for that, he did not have what we have today, science and technology, psychology, etc. He did well with what he had available though.

The unconscious/subconscious uses imagery to portray itself as via the mind to try and educate the conscious self by association of imagery with humility to gain an understanding. The imagery is dependent upon what one is humble to, that’s why it uses it. It’s like our mind is trying to educate itself with imagery. Like how a stomach will consume itself without food.

Image Image
Artimas

Postby barbarianhorde » Fri May 31, 2019 6:09 pm

I consider Gods superior to humans and even to animals, and definely as separate entities who were here long before any human psyche ever emerged.

Human Gods like John Lennon also exist and Jesus may have been one of them but he was taught by masters from India who knew of the might of Shiva, and did not consider them to be more than drops in that vast ocean or simply small parts of it -
their psyche is part of Shiva, not the other way around.

Shiva. You don't fuck with this god.

No I know human psyches are far smaller than even middle sized gods could fit into. As for an All-God ; obviously we are too puny to even hypothesizes something like that.

THE HORNED ONE
barbarianhorde
Philosopher

Postby Artimas » Fri May 31, 2019 7:07 pm

barbarianhorde wrote:I consider Gods superior to humans and even to animals, and definely as separate entities who were here long before any human psyche ever emerged.

Human Gods like John Lennon also exist and Jesus may have been one of them but he was taught by masters from India who knew of the might of Shiva, and did not consider them to be more than drops in that vast ocean or simply small parts of it -
their psyche is part of Shiva, not the other way around.

Shiva. You don't fuck with this god.

No I know human psyches are far smaller than even middle sized gods could fit into. As for an All-God ; obviously we are too puny to even hypothesizes something like that.

It is the collective that is it, in which we are hands out of.
Last edited by Artimas on Fri May 31, 2019 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image
Artimas

Postby barbarianhorde » Fri May 31, 2019 11:20 pm

The rose is the petal
or wait is the rose the bee
that causes it?

What is cause but a Rose?

THE HORNED ONE
barbarianhorde
Philosopher

Return to Religion and Spirituality