AND HEALING ALL UNDER THE POWER OF THE DEVIL-CONCLUSION

Humans that are not at the extreme range of Cluster B personality disorder do not exist in a state of never-ending sin. Man is gifted with moments of respite from sin (sleep and biological urge notwithstanding) if they possess the Divine Spark:

Indeed when Gentiles, who do not have the law do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law, since they show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts now accusing, now even defending them.

-Romans 2: 14,15

Man is also gifted with moments of respite from the Inner Dark if they possess the Holy Spirit while in physical and biological form (in which the individual is able, through the Spirit, to think, feel and behave according to higher, cosmic things that define the nature of existence and express the executive will of God).

Those having the Holy Spirit in the physical body are “moral schizophrenics” or have a case of “moral dissociative disorder” in which one suffers a “Jekyl and Hyde” back-and-forth in which the Spirit interrupts the flesh and the flesh interrupts the Spirit (if this were not true, a person with the Holy Spirit in the here and now would be as psychologically sinless as Christ prior to physical death, with nary a moment following conversion when the individual inwardly experiences the content of Mark 7:21-23 and Galatians 5: 19-21):

For the desires of the flesh are against the Spirit, and the desires of the Spirit are against the flesh; for these are opposed to each other, to prevent you from doing what you would. But if you are led by the Spirit you are not under the law.

-Galatians 5: 16-18

‘But if you are led by the Spirit you are not under law’ is interpreted here to mean that when the flesh manifests in those having the Spirit, the flesh that manifests is actually a re-enactment (or reverberation or “echo”) of the “flesh” that plagued Christ within his mind while dying upon the Cross (the Sacrificial Dream). Nevertheless, in the mind of one who is saved or shall be saved, the flesh is not something one desires within oneself, but something the person looks forward to having destroyed.

John Piper in his paper The War Within-Flesh Versus Spirit writes:

Verse 17 says, “For the desires of the flesh are against the Spirit, and the desires of the Spirit are against the flesh; for these are opposed to each other to prevent you from doing what you would.” The main thing to learn from this verse is that Christians experience a struggle within. If you said to yourself when I was describing the flesh, “Well, I have a lot of that still left in me,” it does not necessarily mean you aren’t a Christian. A Christian is not a person who experiences no bad desires. A Christian is a person who is at war [emphasis mine] with those desires by the power of the Spirit.

Conflict in your soul is not all bad. Even though we long for the day when our flesh will be utterly defunct and only pure and loving desires will fill our hearts, yet there is something worse than the war within between flesh and Spirit; namely, no war within because the flesh controls the citadel and all the outposts. Praise God for the war within! Serenity in sin is death [emphasis mine]. The Spirit has landed to do battle with the flesh. So take heart if your soul feels like a battlefield at times. The sign of whether you are indwelt by the Spirit is not that you have no bad desires, but that you are at war with them!

Those that are saved, are being saved, and that will be saved are those who desire the Inner Dark removed. They do not wish the Inner Dark to remain, even to enjoy the predatory and egotistical pleasure it often brings. Anyone who wishes to keep this aspect of themselves, to continue sinning, to keep the mind and nature one now possesses has completely missed the point of Christianity. The point is not to achieve Heaven after a lifetime of desired, deliberate sin, the point is not to “get away with it”, the point is to lose everything, to psychologically die, to be psychologically killed, if you will, by Christ in the Afterlife.

Do you not know brothers—for I am speaking to men who know the law—that the law has authority over a man only as long as he lives? But now, by dying to what once bound us, we have been released from the law so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code.

-Romans 7: 1, 6

Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away;
behold, all things are become new.

-2 Corinthians 5:17

The name of the game, the point, is to (through Christ) gain a nature where it becomes impossible to possess the ability to desire even the sin that gives you the most pleasure. It is about gaining a nature in which the desire no longer exists, indeed, can no longer exist. It is about the death of past self: death of past desire, death of past mind.

If the wicked man turns from all the sins he has committed, keeps all My statutes, and does what is just and right, he will surely live; he will not die. None of the transgressions he has committed will be held against him. Because of the righteousness he has practiced, he will live. Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares the Lord God. Would I not prefer he turn from his ways and live?

-Ezekiel 18: 21-23

Come now, let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red as crimson, they shall be as wool.

-Isaiah 1:18

hat do the following verses have in common?

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away

-Revelation 21:4

Surely You desire truth in the inmost being;
You teach me wisdom in the inmost place.
Purify me with hyssop, and I will be clean;
wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.
Let me hear joy and gladness;
let the bones You have crushed rejoice.
Hide Your face from my sins
and blot out all my iniquities.

-Psalm 51:6-9

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

-Romans 12:2

They are desires, calls, and commands for transformation of the human mind from a mind capable of sustaining the phenomena of Galatians 5:19-21 and Mark 7:21-23 to a mind in which these phenomena do not and cannot exist.

The Bible explicitly states it is impossible for man to remove the phenomena:

Jesus looked at them and said, “With man, this is impossible…”

-Matthews 19:26

I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: without me ye can do nothing.

-John 15:5

It does not depend, therefore, upon man’s desire or effort but upon God’s mercy.

-Romans 9:16

Only God can remove the Inner Dark, and he removes it after death as in current life one cannot become entirely sinless.

For anyone in disagreement I ask: Are there any humans on earth, in the history of man beside Jesus Christ that are psychologically sinless? Are there humans walking among us today that are psychologically sinless? Are there humans that are able to live second to second from conversion to death without ever mentally experiencing some or all the phenomena of Mark 7: 21-23 and Galatians 5:19-21?

We cannot read minds, so we can’t be sure, but I don’t think there are humans possessing absolute mental cleanliness. It seems that Paul is right: ‘What you sow does not come to life unless it dies.’ (1 Corinthians 15:36)

There is an intermittent dichotomy in the Bible in which the physical is sometimes referred to as a metaphor, template, or pattern of the spiritual. The physical is seen as the primordial, inferior version or “prototype” of something that comes after, something eternal and the perfection or “true form” of that which is glimpsed or hinted in the physical.

So will it be with the resurrection of the dead: What is sown is perishable; it is raised imperishable. It is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness; it is raised in power. It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being;” the last Adam a life-giving spirit.

The spiritual, however, was not first, but the natural, and then the spiritual. The first man was of the dust of the earth, the second man from heaven. As was the earthly man, so also are those who are of the earth; and as is the heavenly man, so also are those who are of heaven. And just as we have borne the likeness of the earthly man, so also shall we bear the likeness of the heavenly man.

-1 Corinthians 15: 42-49

Christ is ‘the second Adam’, an improvement upon the first that reverses or achieves the opposite of the first, introducing and bringing eternal Life to man as opposed to making error that institutes Death.

Therefore just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, in this way death came to all men, because all sinned. Nevertheless, death reigned from the time of Adam to the time of Moses, even over those who did not sin by breaking a command, as did Adam, who was a pattern of the one to come.

-Romans 5:12,14

As in Adam all die, so also in
Christ shall all be made alive…

-1 Corinthians 15:22

The physical, then, is a pattern of the spiritual, as in the way that John the Baptist was a herald, indication, or sign of someone greater to come. In the Bible the physical is supplanted by the spiritual: a physical* version of a person and a person’s life possesses a spiritual, superior counterpart. Death gives way to life: death is not the ultimate, final state of the universe but something that “stewards” for something greater that eventually supplants it.

(*Author’s note: I do not believe in the existence of the physical, that is, a substance that— according to godless mythology—existed before there was consciousness and that will exist when consciousness is extinct in the future destruction of the universe. I am a Berkeleyian Idealist or Immaterialist thus my use of the terms ‘physical’,‘biological’, etc. are “tongue in cheek” as far as I am concerned, but used to respect those believing in physical matter and energy.)

It may be, then, that the Ministry of Jesus and his healing of the ill, deformed, and demon possessed while in human form on earth was not a “one time only” minor detail regarding how Christ filled his time in the three years prior to his crucifixion. The ministry and in particular, the healing of the physical ailments of man might have been an “Adam”, of sorts, that was a precursor or metaphor of a future Ministry of Jesus in the Afterlife, toward the Gospel-Errant and Unknowledgeable Dead (see: Of Sheol And Abraham’s Bosom below) having the Divine Spark (the possession of conscience and empathy and most importantly, a desire to no longer have the ability to sin and harbor the content of Galatians 5:19-21 and Mark 7:21-23).

The end game for all humans (or all humans that can or shall be saved if Universalism is false) in Judeo-Christian theology is that they become this:

But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

-Matthew 19:14

And:

Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures nor the power of God. For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.
-Matthew 22: 29, 30

In the Second Ministry and Healing, therefore, Christ fulfills prophecies of the Old Testament regarding what can only be inferred to be renewal and transformation of the human mind in the afterlife as opposed to the “here and now”:

Many will be purified, made spotless and refined.

-Daniel 12:10

To open the eyes that are blind, to free captives
from prison and to release from the prison house
those who sit in darkness.

-Isaiah 42:7

Christ fulfills these scriptures in a time beyond “the here and now”, a point in the Afterlife prior to Final Judgment in which:

God will judge men’s secrets through Christ Jesus, as proclaimed by my gospel.

-Romans 2:16

In this judgment of men’s secrets in the afterlife, a human is primarily doomed by one’s inner, mental life, as a human contains or has contained the psychological content of Galatians 5:19-21 and Mark 7:21-23. Everyone has entertained one or all these entities at some point in their lives:

What then? Are we any better? Not at all. For we have already made the charge that Jews and Greeks alike are all under sin. As it is written:

“There is no one righteous,
not even one.
There is no one who understands,
no one who seeks God.
All have turned away;
they have together become worthless;
there is no one who does good,
not even one.
Their throats are open graves;
their tongues practice deceit.
The venom of vipers is on their lips.
Their mouths are full of cursing and of bitterness.
Their feet are swift to shed blood;
ruin and misery lie in their wake;
and the way of peace they have not known.
There is no fear of God before their eyes.”

-Romans 3:9-18

Those having the Holy Spirit prior to physical death gain the Saving Faith prior to physical death. The sins of these individuals, according to the Law of Predetermination of Salvation—

For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that he would be the firstborn among many brethren, and these whom He predestined, He also called; and these whom He called; He also justified; and those whom He justified; He also glorified.

-Romans 8:29-30

—are predestined prior to birth to be re-enactments, reverberations (if sub-dimensional consciousness exists) of the content of the Sacrificial Dream, the content of consciousness of Jesus Christ as he died upon the cross.

(Author’s Note: This predestination applies to everyone that is saved regardless of whether or not one gains the Saving Faith prior to physical death or in the afterlife. If this is true, the term ‘foreknew’ in Romans 8:29-30 may be a double entendre in which God not only “predicted and foresaw” a predestined person and their salvation but also in the form of crucified Christ “experienced the negative experience of beforehand” or “experienced what a future person shall experience” while dying on the cross.

(If the above is true, the damned, by definition, are those Christ sees only in the third person during the Sacrificial Dream, as he does not share their first-person experiences.)

I never knew you; depart from Me.’

-Matthew 7:23

What does it mean for Christ to “know” a person?

Given Romans 8:29-20 it probably means that Christ experienced what it is to be that person in the Sacrificial Dream:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0Y247Au3zk[/youtube]

Those not yet possessing the Saving Faith but predestined to gain it in the afterlife invariably possess the desire, pre-death, to be free of the content of Galatians 5:19-21 and Mark 7:21-23. When the individual with this mentality physically dies, the person is automatically sent to Abraham’s Bosom for the Second Ministry of Jesus Christ.

Jesus’ first ministry to the physically alive, then, may have been a precursor, pattern, hint or indicator of a Second Ministry to the Predestined-To-Be-Saved-Dead, in which Christ educates the Gospel-Errant and Unknowledgeable Dead regarding the true nature of existence and most importantly, the true nature of his sacrifice in terms of the Sacrificial Dream, followed by a Final Healing in which through the laying on of hands Christ heals the repentant dead of the existence and capacity to sustain the phenomena of Galatians 5:19-21 and Mark 7:21-23.

But if there is a Second Ministry and Healing, where does it take place?

It may be that the Second Ministry of Jesus occurs in Sheol, the abode of the pre-sentenced (in Final Judgment) but destined-to-be-saved dead in the section known as Abraham’s Bosom.

[Author’s Note: I like to think that the above illustration, in terms of its depiction of Hell is metaphorical rather than literal, as it bespeaks of the unknowledgeable and deceived mind of man in regard to concept and ideas of Hell. God’s mercy, manifest in the minds of the dead that are to be saved (if Universalism is false), demonstrates that sudden and immediate consignment to burning Hell after death is an error that is unexpectedly discovered by their surprise appearance in Abraham’s Bosom, as they are summoned for education and refinement by Christ.]

We all know that Jesus died. “‘Father, into your hands I commit my spirit!’ And having said this he breathed his last” (Luke 23:46). But what happened after he died? We know that his body was laid in Joseph’s tomb, but what about his human soul?

Reflecting on this question not only sheds light on the Bible’s teaching about death and the afterlife, but it also is a great encouragement to us, who must face death and seek to do so without fear.

What Is Death?

First of all, what exactly is death? Death is separation, a dividing of things that ought to be united. Fundamentally, it is separation from God. Paul suggests as much in Ephesians 2: 1-2, “You were dead in the trespasses and sins in which you once walked.” To walk in sin is to be dead, to be enslaved to dark powers, to be separated from God, to be children of his wrath. This type of separation is an estrangement, a hostility, an alienation from the life and hope of the living God. In this sense, all of us, by nature, are born dead, and it is this death that Jesus endured in his suffering on the cross.

But of course, death is more than just separation from God. Death also marks the separation of the soul from the body. God made human beings to be embodied souls and ensouled bodies, and death rips this union asunder. But what happens to these two parts after they’re separated? Psalm 16:10 gives us a window into the biblical teaching.

You will not abandon my soul to Sheol,
or let your holy one see corruption.

This passage directs us to the normal account of what happened when a human being died prior to the death and resurrection of Jesus. The soul was abandoned “to Sheol,” and the body saw corruption or decayed.

In Acts 2:29-31, Peter tells us that David, in writing this psalm, foresaw the resurrection of Christ, “that he was not abandoned to Hades [that is, his soul wasn’t], nor did his flesh see corruption” (notice that Peter reads the second line as a reference to Jesus’s body or flesh). Thus, prior to Jesus, at death, souls normally went to Sheol (or Hades), and bodies (flesh) decayed. We’re all familiar with the latter, but the former is more opaque. A quick Bible study will show us why Peter thinks that David’s prophecy in Psalm 16 is such good news.

What Is Sheol?

In the Old Testament, Sheol is the place of the souls of the dead, both the righteous (like Jacob, Genesis 37:35, and Samuel, 1 Samuel 28:13-14) and the wicked (Psalm 31:17). In the New Testament, the Hebrew word Sheol is translated as Hades, and the description of Sheol in the Old and New Testaments bears some resemblance to the Hades of Greek mythology. It is under the earth (Numbers 16:30-33), and it is like a city with gates (Isaiah 38:10) and bars (Job 17:16). It is a land of darkness — a place where shades, the shadowy souls of men, dwell (Isaiah 14:9; 26:14). It is the land of forgetfulness (Psalm 88:12), where no work is done and no wisdom exists (Ecclesiastes 9:10). Most significantly, Sheol is a place where no one praises God (Psalm 6:5; 88: 10-11; 115:17; Isaiah 38:18).

In the New Testament, the most extended depiction of the afterlife is found in Luke 16:19-31. There we learn that, like the Hades of Greek mythology, the biblical Sheol has two compartments: Hades proper (where the rich man is sent, Luke 16:23) and “Abraham’s bosom” (where the angels carry Lazarus, Luke 16:22). Hades proper is a place of torment, where fire causes anguish to the souls imprisoned there. Abraham’s bosom, on the other hand, while within shouting distance of Hades, is separated from it by “a great chasm” (Luke 16:26) and is, like the Greek Elysium, a place of comfort and rest.

While much mystery remains, the picture begins to take shape. All dead souls go down to Sheol/Hades, but Sheol is divided into two distinct sides, one for the righteous and one for the wicked. The righteous [my interjection: those who have the Divine Spark] who died prior to Christ dwelt in Sheol with Abraham, and though they were cut off from the land of the living (and therefore from the worship of Yahweh on earth), they were not tormented as the wicked were.

Where Did Jesus Go When He Died?

What, then, does this tell us about where Jesus was on Holy Saturday? Based on Jesus’s words to the thief on the cross in Luke 23:43, some Christians believe, that after his death, Jesus’s soul went to heaven to be in the presence of the Father. But Luke 23:43 doesn’t say that Jesus would be in the presence of God; it says he would be in the presence of the thief (“Today you will be with me in paradise”), and based on the Old Testament and Luke 16, it seems likely that the now-repentant thief would be at Abraham’s side, a place of comfort and rest for the righteous dead, which Jesus here calls “paradise.”

Following his death for sin, then, Jesus journeys to Hades, to the City of Death , and rips its gates off the hinges. He liberates Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, John the Baptist, and the rest of the Old Testament faithful, ransoming them from the power of Sheol (Psalm 49:15; 86:13; 89:48). They had waited there for so long, not having received what was promised, so that their spirits would be made perfect along with the saints of the new covenant (Hebrews 11:39-40; 12:23).

After his resurrection, Jesus ascends to heaven and brings the ransomed dead with him, so that now paradise is no longer down near the place of torment, but is up in the third heaven, the highest heaven, where God dwells (2 Corinthians 12:2-4).

Now, in the church age, when the righteous die, they aren’t merely carried by angels to Abraham’s bosom; they depart to be with Christ, which is far better (Phillipians 1:23). The wicked, however, remain in Hades in torment, until the final judgment, when Hades gives up the dead who dwell there, and they are judged according to their deeds, and then Death and Hades are thrown into hell, into the lake of fire (Revelation 20:13-15).

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher?

-Romans 10:13

Listen Children,
All is not lost
All is not lost

• Chicago, Saturday In The Park

When considering the necessity of believing in the existence of God (Hebrews 11:6), Jesus Christ, Christ becoming flesh and dying for the sins of mankind to attain Heaven, and the penalty of eternal Hell for disbelief a conundrum arises: if knowledge of the existence of Jesus Christ and his atoning sacrifice is necessary for salvation, what of the afterlife fates of the billions of people living and dying prior to the birth, crucifixion, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ?

What of the afterlife fate of post-ascension humans failing to learn of Christ’s existence and sacrifice despite the tireless efforts of 1st century Apostles, new converts springs from the testimony of 1st century Apostles, and every Christian preacher and theologian from the 1st century to present day (examples: aborted fetuses and children not old enough to understand the relevant concepts, as well as people born and raised in insulated cultures, such as tribespersons in the Congo or in the deep forests of the Amazon)?

Anyone never hearing of the existence and atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ prior to physical death, for any reason, is a member of the mass, transhistorical population of the Unknowledgeable Dead.

Setting aside the Unknowledgeable Dead, what of the afterlife fate of humans having learned the existence and atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ that, despite a lifetime of Bible-reading and church attendance did not hear the correct Gospel, and go to their graves (or urns) having incomplete knowledge of the true nature of the atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ?

Anyone not receiving the correct Gospel and correct interpretation and knowledge of Scripture, for any reason, is a member of the mass, transhistorical population of the Gospel-Errant Dead.

Strengthen the feeble hands.
Steady the knees that give way;
Say to those with fearful hearts
“Be strong, do not fear,
your God will come…”
Then the eyes of the blind
will be opened,
and the ears of the deaf
unstopped.

-Isaiah 35:3

…to open the eyes that are blind, to free captives from prison and to release from the prison house those who sit in darkness.

-Isaiah 42:7

On the strength of the verses above and Daniel 12:10:

“Many will be purified, made spotless and refined…”

God will not hold the Gospel-Errant Dead responsible for having heard and believed in the wrong Gospel, as they had not known the true Gospel in which they must have faith to begin with. The Gospel-Errant Dead are thus brought to a place where they will be ‘purified, made spotless and refined’. In life they interpreted the scriptures in incomplete and erroneous manner, but they nevertheless accepted the existence and atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ and his resurrection from the dead (at least in terms of concept) and possess the Divine Spark. Those who preach an errant Gospel, if after death they are brought to a place where they are ‘purified, made spotless and refined’, did so not out of malice but ignorance.

If, for example, one does not believe and accept the true nature and process of Christ’s atonement for sin (1 Peter 2:24), one simply does not believe that Christ took upon himself the sins of mankind while dying upon the cross. One is not doomed to hell for this type of unbelief (as one at least accepts the existence of Jesus and the concept of his atoning sacrifice and possesses the Divine Spark) but is sent to Sheol in the section known as Abraham’s Bosom to learn the true nature of Christ’s atonement and come to accept it not out of fear of Hell, but as irrefutable reality.

The Unknowledgeable Dead simply have never heard of Jesus Christ and his atoning sacrifice, much less the correct Gospel of salvation. These are brought to Abraham’s Bosom after death where: ‘the eyes of the blind will be opened, and the ears of the deaf unstopped’ (Isaiah 35:3).

The Unknowledgeble and Gospel-Errant Dead are sent to the Bosom of Abraham for education regarding the true nature of reality, to learn of the Sacrificial Dream and their role within it in terms of their Mimicry of the suffering of Christ as he died upon the cross, and the true method of salvation to partake of it, but there is a crucial aspect of their pre-death psyche and personality that qualifies them for Abraham’s Bosom, as opposed to oblivion prior to Final Judgment and sentencing to Hell (or Hell of Retribution prior to sentencing to Final Hell). This aspect of psyche is possession of the Divine Spark.

The Divine Spark as used by this author is the possession of the moral nature of God, no matter how small, in “human form”: it is human morality that is an allegory of God’s morality as naturally possessed by a human prior to and independent of possession of the Holy Spirit.

Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law do by nature what the law requires, they are a law to themselves, even though they do not have the law, since they show that the law is written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness.

-Romans 2:14-16

Humans love and care for children from the womb, falling in love with them and developing special bonds with their children that they carry to the grave. There are emotional bonds between siblings in which each sibling considers the other special, and irreplaceable. There are moments of blissful camaraderie between friends, everyone humoring the other, everyone appreciating each other for their strength and support. These are moments when man exists in the void between sins, when man is at his best, when he exemplifies the love and goodness of God even before receiving the Spirit.

The evil of those with the Divine Spark, given that those with the Divine Spark and even those with the Spirit are not immune to having the content of Mark 7:21-23 and Galatians 5:19-21 pop in from time to time to say: “Just wanted to check in”, is generally in response to need and urge as opposed to accepted, welcomed malice.

It is contended here, therefore, that anyone sent to the Bosom of Abraham after death is anyone who does not accept and welcome evil: those who hate, regret, and struggle against its presence within oneself.

Certain Christians may make the charge that Christians who use goal-directed will in concert with deliberate desire to manifest the content of Matthew 7:21-23 and Galatians 5:19-21 have gone “into the red”, and fallen into the pit of Hebrews 10: 26-31:

If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left, but only a fearful expectation of judgment and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God. Anyone who rejected the law of Moses died without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. How much more severely do you think someone deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, who has treated as an unholy thing the blood of the covenant that sanctified them, and who has insulted the Spirit of grace? For we know him who said, “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” and again, “The Lord will judge his people.” It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

-Hebrews 10: 26-31

But there are two types of deliberate sin: sin deliberately committed to defy God, as one chooses to sin without apology as one abandons the Christian struggle to welcome with open arms the “vital passions”, and deliberate sin committed out of a “giving in” to the pressure of desire and temptation.

From the Wikipedia article, Jewish Views on Sin, (interesting read):

Transgression

The generic Hebrew word for any kind of sin is avera (literally: transgression). Based on verses in the Hebrew Bible, Judaism describes three levels of sin. There are three categories of a person who commits an avera. The first one is someone who does an avera intentionally, or “B’mezid.” This is the most serious category. The second is one who did an avera by accident. This is called “B’shogeg,” and while the person is still responsible for their action it is considered less serious. The third category is someone who is a “Tinok Shenishba”, which is a person who was raised in an environment that was assimilated or non-Jewish, and is not aware of the proper Jewish laws, or halacha. This person is not held accountable for his or her actions.

[b][i]Pesha[/i][/b] (deliberate sin; in modern Hebrew: crime) or [i]Mered[/i] (lit.: rebellion) - An intentional sin; an action committed in deliberate defiance of God; (Strong's Concordance :H6588 (פשע [i]pesha', peh'shah[/i]). According to Strong it comes from the root (:H6586); rebellion, transgression, trespass.

[b][i]Avon[/i][/b]  (lit.: iniquity) - This is a sin of lust or uncontrollable emotion. It is a sin done knowingly, but not done to defy God; (Strong's Concordance :H5771 ([i]avon, aw-vone[/i]). According to Strong it comes from the root (:H5753); meaning perversity, moral evil:--fault, iniquity, mischief.

[b][i]Cheit[/i][/b] - This is an unintentional sin, crime or fault. (Strong's Concordance :H2399 (חַטָּא [i]chate[/i]). According to Strong it comes from the root [i]khaw-taw[/i] (:H2398, H2403) meaning "to miss, to err from the mark (speaking of an archer), to sin, to stumble."

On the commission of Avons, Cheits, and Peshas, it seems straightforward that the commission of a Pesha is the most obvious and uncontested “deal-breaker” for salvation. But does Hebrews 10:26-31 refer to the commission of Avons? Avons are sins committed deliberately as well as knowingly, though not committed out of hatred and defiance of God. They are a deliberate “giving in” or “a dropping of the weights” holding up resistance to desire or lust that irritates the mind until the person willingly chooses to stop fighting and give in to them.

Avon sinners, therefore, are not Pesha sinners, and as such it is suspected that Avon sinners unanimously have an innate, psychological substrata in which the Avon sinner subconsciously wishes one did not possess a nature in which one deliberately sins or desires to deliberately sin, and the Avon sinner has faith that Christ will remove the ability to deliberately sin or desire to deliberately sin. The mere possession of this psychological substratum means that in essence one has spent one’s life calling to Christ for help, “calling upon the name of the Lord”.

Indeed, the key is that one submits to the sinful nature as it is one’s nature within and without re-enactment of the Sacrificial Dream, but one does not desire to hold to the sinful nature: one wishes for it’s removal. This is the key, the psychological rescue flare shot from the inner darkness that is seen by Christ that makes one fit for Abraham’s Bosom (and further, the Kingdom of God): the desire to be free of the sinful nature; to be different; to be healed of and removed from the nature that threatens to ‘trample the Son of God underfoot’.

It may be that manifestation of the phenomena of Mark 7:21-23 and Galatians 5:19-21 is prevented in Abraham’s Bosom, while the capacity to manifest the phenomena remains in the subconscious. This “Mark 7:21-23/Galatians 5:19-21 subconscious potential” is ablated by Christ in the Final Healing process that precedes the Kingdom of God.

Merciful prevention of the ability to express the phenomena of Mark 7:21-23 and Galatians 5:19-21 induces a quasi-psychological sinlessness in which the phenomena are held in stasis or “suspended animation”, held from conscious manifestation and expression as the mind of a person in Abraham’s Bosom is absorbed completely in education regarding the nature of reality, the true nature of salvation, and excited anticipation of the Final Healing. Pre-death manifestations of Mark 7:21-23 and Galatians 5:19-21, therefore, are the only manifestations that occur within the Annal of Existence (a metaphorical “annal” or “tally” of the totality of everything that shall, can, or will exist).

The potential to consciously express the content of Mark 7:21-23 and Galatians 5:19-21 remains prior to the Healing, but the power of God represses the phenomema, holding them at bay and rendering the inhabitants of Abraham’s Bosom incapable of consciously manifesting the Inner Dark. This God-induced suspension of the ability to sin is analogous to the effect of pain-killing medication upon a person suffering incessant pain. The nerves producing the pain continue their pain-causing operation, but the medication blocks experience of pain.

It may be, however, that the afterlife person is plagued by a feeling of dread and irritation at knowing that there is “something inside me that could spill out and ruin everything”, but like a dream that one is no longer able to remember a few minutes after waking, one is mercifully unable to imagine what this “thing” might be, and thus unable to express the repressed mentality.

“…with God all things are possible.”

There are verses in the Old and New Testament that speak of or imply that man receives a God-imposed lobotomy after cessation of physical life. In this post-death future, all (Universalism) or the saved (Annihilationism or Fundamentalism) are granted amnesia against their former lives, the former world they previously inhabited, and an eternal incapacity to sin:

A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

-Ezekiel 36:26

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

-Revelation 21:4

Removal of the Inner Darkness of Mark 7:21-23 and Galatians 5:19-21 and the gaining eternal life is remarkably simple: Jesus grants it in the afterlife to those with the Divine Spark under two Conditions:

1. By the omniscient foreknowledge and will of God, one comes to believe in the ‘Sacrificial Dream and that one has in actuality done nothing in previous life (in terms of sin) but re-enact Christ’s role within the Dream.

2. If one possesses the Divine Spark (possession of conscience and empathy and the fundamental desire not to be evil regardless of whether or not one is non-Christian, atheist, etc.) and if one is not instantaneously healed immediately upon physical death as a member of the Firstfruits (those who obtain Conditions 1 and 2 prior to physical death): one will awaken in the afterlife in the area known as The Bosom of Abraham to:

(i) Be taught the true nature of existence (in which God reasons with the person concerning the nature of existence, as it is logically gleaned from one’s afterlife circumstances that the Judeo-Christian God exists and that reality operates according to his entropic will*. The Author argues that this conversation will primarily involve God and atheists having the Divine Spark, as most of the dead in the Bosom of Abraham believes in the existence of God.)

(* God’s entropic will follows from the state or condition of the universe, or the totality of existence, increasingly bending to God’s will such that at some point in the distant future, God’s will is absolute and existence will finally shape itself into an irrevocable form in which nothing exists or occurs outside the will or desire of God. That this condition does not yet exist is stated in the verse:

Now in putting everything in subjection to him, he left nothing outside his control. At present, we do not yet see everything in subjection to him.

-Hebrews 2:8

‘We do not yet see everything in subjection to him’ refers to the existence of evil in the form of every instance of natural and deliberate evil—that ultimately is part of the Sacrificial Dream as all evil is contained within the mind of Jesus Christ as he died (dies?) upon the cross.)

In short, to be unable to sin for all eternity, to graduate from the college of Abraham’s Bosom and transcend to the third heaven, one must become “Deuterium”.

Free neutrons disintegrate in minutes. To be able to hang around
for billions of years so that they could later join with protons in
making chemical elements in stars, neutrons had to be bound in
deuterons and other light nuclei where energetics prevented their decay.

-Victor J. Stenger, Humans, Cockroaches, and the Laws of Physics

The deuteron, composed of a proton and a neutron, is a stable particle. As an atom, it is called deuterium and as an isotope of hydrogen it has an abundance of 1.5 x 10-4 compared to 0.99985 for ordinary hydrogen. It’s stability is remarkable since the free neutron is unstable, undergoing beta decay with a halflife of 10.3 minutes. The measured binding energy of the deuteron is 2.2 MeV.

If the neutron in the deuteron were to decay to form a proton, electron and antineutrino, the combined mass energies of these particles would be 2(938.27 MeV) + 0.511 MeV = 1877.05 MeV.

But the mass of the deuteron is 1875.6 MeV, implying that upon energy grounds, it is stable against such a decay. The free neutron yields an energy of 0.78 MeV in beta decay, but the 2.2 MeV binding energy of the deuteron prevents its decay.

The stability of the deuteron is an important part of the story of the universe. In the Big Bang model it is presumed that in early stages there were equal numbers of neutrons and protons since the available energies were much higher than the 0.78 MeV required to convert a proton and electron to a neutron. When the temperature dropped to the point where neutrons could no longer be produced from protons, the decay of free neutrons began to diminish their population. Those which combined with protons to form deuterons were protected from further decay.

This is fortunate for us because if all the neutrons had decayed, there would be no universe as we know it, and we wouldn’t be here!

-Hyperphysics.org, Particles: The Deuteron

The terms “Deuterium” or “Deuteron” are metaphorical. To gain the incapacity to sin and eternal life, in the same way free neutrons in the early universe would have gone extinct had they not been saved through binding with protons to preserve existence, a human being (a “free neutron”) must psychologically and substantially bond with Jesus Christ (“The Proton”) in order to form “Spiritual Deuterium”—the “stable particle” of eternal life.

To wit:

But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, even when we were dead in sins hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) and hath raised us up together…

-Ephesians 2:4-6

For the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

-Romans 6:23

So the law, divine as it is, cannot make us good, nor can it forgive us when we sin. In a word, the law cannot “justify”. Unless God intervenes and provides some other means to forgiveness and strength, man is doomed (Rom. 7). Just this justification, this forgiveness and moral strength, Paul found in Christ.

Here Paul drew an analogy from pagan mystery cults. Devotees of the latter sought be various rites (baptisms, sacred meals) to merge themselves into the life of one of the gods, and thereby to share in the god’s own immortality and divinity. The Christian, says Paul, interlocks his life with Christ’s, “dies” to the old, and “rises” to the new.

Therefore, when one joins himself to Christ, one accomplishes all that the law had aimed at, one fulfills the law, in fact.

-New Book Of Knowledge Encyclopedia, The Apostle Paul

In Abraham’s Bosom Jesus, in the same way he made the lame to walk, the blind to see, the deaf hear, and removed leprosy and other diseases from humans by the laying on of hands, heals the inhabitants of Abraham’s Bosom of the final disease: The Inner Darkness.

At the conclusion of the healing process, Christ then psychologically enters the person, infusing himself into the person to drive out every scrap, jot and tittle, every stray “atom” of the ability to experience the phenomena of Mark 7:21-23 and Galatians 5:19-21— permanently and irrevocably merging with the person to form a composite individual that is a psychological amalgamation of the person, the pre-death Divine Nature of the person, and Jesus Christ.

For he himself is our peace, who has made the two one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, by setting aside in his flesh the law with its commands and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new man out of the two, thus making peace, and in this one body to reconcile both of them to God through the cross, by which he put to death their hostility.

-Ephesians 2: 14-16

(Note: The “cross” in Eph. 2:16 arguably refers to both the “cross of crucifixion” and “the cross” in terms of the final psychological amalgamation between man and Christ to “make the two one” and present themselves “in this one body” to God through “the cross” in terms of a “crossing of minds”. Either way, it may be logically and substantially argued that, in light of verse 4, the verses speak of the Two Conditions for eternal life simultaneously while weighing heavily upon the First.)

This psychic merging with Christ transforms the person into a psychological ubermensch (as Christ is essentially a psychological ubermensch)—a being incapable of instantiating, even for a second, the dark side of human nature.

These beings, these “Christ-Man Deuterons” answer the question: “What prevents someone allowed into Heaven from sinning in Heaven?”

Only when an individual is transmuted into “Spiritual Deuterium” does the individual gain eternal life, the inability to physically or spiritually die. Only then does the individual achieve the second biblical meaning of ‘life’, [i]spiritual life[/i].

[b]Spiritual Life:

1:[/b] having a nature that naturally and unthinkingly obeys the Law without conscious awareness or mindfulness that one obeys the law; obeying the Law without conscious, fastidious effort to obey the Law
1a: conscious and fastidious effort to obey the Law for the purpose of preventing another from experiencing emotional or physical pain (i.e. obeying the Law against one’s nature for altruistic reason independent of fear or ego): i.e. an altruistic, practical manifestation of the Divine Spark
2: one having one’s spiritual death or mentality of death “possessed” by Christ prior to one’s existence, in Christ’s mind while crucified upon the cross (i.e. The Sacrificial Dream); having a fate in which one mimics the “spiritual death” of Christ under the illusion or false belief (until one gains the Saving Knowledge that leads to Saving Faith in physical life or Abraham’s Bosom) it one’s own spiritual death
3: the state or condition of invariably and immutably obeying the Law completely bereft of the Inner Dark or the mental and emotional phenomena of Mark 7:21-23
3a: the inability to sin
3b: the impossibility of sin (ex: the impossibility of sin of God, Christ, angels, the Firstfruits and those healed of the Inner Dark by Jesus in Abraham’s Bosom)

[b]The Living:

1:[/b] Those foreseen by God’s omniscience as gaining salvation through inextricable mimicry of the “spiritual death” of Christ and sustaining the saving faith in Jesus in terms of the dual aspects of mimicry of the “death” of Christ and faith in Jesus to transform and amalgamate with oneself to form a composite being that cannot sin (Ephesians 2:5-6; 10; 14-15)
2: Those exhibiting the state or condition of having the Divine Spark (i.e. the ability to naturally and unthinkingly obey the Law intermittently despite being under the usual condition of Death2)
3: Those exhibiting the state or condition of invariably and immutably obeying the Law, completely bereft of the Inner Dark
4: Those having an inability to sin
4a: Those for whom it is impossible to sin

To gain eternal life one must become one of the Living. One must be resurrected not only from physical but spiritual death.

Human beings—the “free neutrons” of Judeo-Christian theology— being spiritually unstable and under the curse of Galatians 3:10, must decay unless they “chemically combine” with Christ to form Christirium (the term replaces “Spiritual Deuterium”): the “molecule” of eternal sinlessness and eternal life.