Why I Don't Criticize Other Religions Beside Islam

Here are views which I share with;

Why I Don’t Criticize Other Religions Beside Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=EbQm4G_xAkw

I am often questioned as to why I am focusing on religions [especially on Islam] only in relation to evil.
I must have repeated my answer tens or > 100 times to different posters.
To avoid repetitions I am posting my reasons to the above question for those who have not read of my reasons on why I focus on religious based evil.

My definition of ‘evil’:
Evil is the essence of any human act or thought that is net-negative to the well being of the individual, others and humanity.

DNA/RNA wise ALL humans has the potential to commit evil and violence acts.
Unfortunately a certain percentile [conservatively 20%*] of all humans are born with an active tendency to commit evil acts ranging in various degrees.
*why? this need to be discussed further.

I believe ALL evil acts and violence in the World must be addressed and resolved ASAP. I have discussed this generally.

To be effective in problem solving, one need to break down whatever the problem, in this case evil, into its smallest units and search for various patterns, e.g. the fishbone technique.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishikawa_diagram

One person cannot address ALL the evil potential of the World from all sources.

Whilst not a Buddhist, I have adopted one of the Boddhisattva’s vow re extending empathy and compassion to all living persons and things. Thus when one see so much sufferings, as a concern citizen of humanity one must strive to contribute in the most effective way possible.

This is why the best I can do is to focus on what I am capable to contribute, i.e. religious-related evil. I have competent knowledge in Philosophy of Evil plus Philosophy of Religion. This is why I am ‘localizing’ my effort re evil to ‘religion’ and not in areas like politics, etc. which I do not have competence.