One holy name that God doesn't have

Particularly in Hinduism, Islam and Christianity and to some extent Judaism— god has a holy name or names.

For example: one might be: the great comforter

But the most important holy name is always missing!!!

The eradicator of ALL violation of consent against consent!!!

Now some people may want their consent violated, but they always want it on their own terms, to visit as they please … learning the same thing people who have their consent violated against their consent in thousands of years instead of months. It’s up to them though.

So, an all benevolent creator has yet to exist.

God, in this human species has never been given the holiest name of all holy names by any religion.

Unless you count The Dude.

These two things need not entail each other. IOW the second might be true but not the first.

Umm…

Say the word “god” and see if your consent is never violated against your consent ever again.

It’s provable to any individual, falsifiable

Fair enough. I suppose an evolving not yet perfect deity would still not be all benevolent despite intent.

What? Karpel… you applying for the job?

Shit, I am still working on making sure, as much as I can, that people and organizations get consent from me regarding anything they do to me, with me. I can sometimes help others I know to get rid of guilt and shame that keeps them from expecting others to respect them, but the universe is right now too big a purview.

Cool, get back to me when you start to negotiate with yeast cells.

Yeast cells, in my body, in bread, those I can negotiate with. I could even help others negotiate with them. I couldn’t help someone working for Amazon, however. Like to get them treated like a human being at work, that’s out of my league.

I’ve updated this holy name …

The sustaining of all joys and the eradicating of all consent violations.

God doesn’t need any more names than this!

The one name everyone actually cares about is falsifiable, so it was never, in any religion, given as one of gods holy names!

QED

Interesting idea, but I’m a bit slow…I can understand simple ‘violation of consent’, but not sure what the “against consent” means. Could you elaborate?

It means the same thing. There’s nothing up my sleeve here with language games.

Well he hasn’t done a very good job of that has he?

He needs to take the log out of his ass before he can take the stick out of ours.

And you could shorten that to: ‘the eradicator of all coercion’, just sayin’.

I think Lucifer is the best name for a higher power, which could actually be the Pokemon Lugia, because both names for Lucifer and Lugia begin with the word/sound “Lue”. Such a perfect, astonishing, mesmerizing, qualified avatar as this dark, all emblazoning satanic power prime us for the crazy, skyrocketing, apocalyptic fissures in tight spots.

Jesus (Yeshua) is also of very high status, because he teaches us to overcome, surpass, triumph, and emerge victorious over the powers of evil, not darkness, but evil. If we can make peace with both sides of the Force, then we can channel both of those extremities towards positive ends.

That’s a great point! I didn’t see this when it was posted!

“The eradicator of all coercion and consent violation”

hallowed indeed be his name

Yeah Ecman, maybe she kidnapped herself.
Did that ever occur to you?