Satan gave man love. Was it worth the hate?

Satan gave man love. Was it worth the hate?

Adam thought so. He instantly and without argument or hesitation ate of that knowledge when Eve offered love to Adam.

Without Satan causing Original Sin, mankind could no know of love or hate as love and hate are subject to being good or evil.

Would you do as Adam did?

Was Satan right in opening our eyes to love and hate?

Should we venerate Satan more than Yahweh who tried to deny mankind love?

Regards
DL

There was no love before Adam and Eve ate the fruit???

Says who?

Good question, bro. It’s so hard to think to the ground of being below dualism like love and hate. To use the lingo of psychobabble love and hate are enmeshed like co-dependent lovers. Tradition has it that Eve seduced him. The traditional interpretation is androcentric. But, why do you think the serpent was Satan? :-k The Genesis text doesn’t say so.

The Serpent is the evolving of the reptilian brain. See Paul MacLean on the tripartite human brain.

That is not what I said.

Is love good?
Could A & E love without the knowledge of whether love was good or evil?

Regards
DL

Right on both counts.

Christian dogma posits that the dragon of revelation is Satan and as the great deceiver, she was in Eden doing the first deception.

You are correct in that there is nothing in scriptures that sat the talking serpent was Satan. Dodma never matched the bible.

Regards
DL

I think we evolved from a rodent, not a reptile.

Regards
DL

Then how is one to interpret your statement : “Satan gave man love.” ?

Of course they could. They felt without judgement and without conscious awareness. They loved “as little children”.

Science claims otherwise. The brain base is reptilian. We do not create stories as seen through the eyes of a rodent. If that were the case and our first brain growth was rodent, the serpent in the garden would be a rat. We see what we are comprised of.

Rodents are mammals. Hence there is no contradiction in saying we evolved from rodents and reptiles (the former itself coming from the latter)

Yes, who could never procreate, which is a spiritual confirmation that they know how to love fully. That is a part of our biological nature.

IOW, their could not get to a full blown love without eating of the knowledge of what true love is to a biological unit that must reproduce to sustain itself.

Regards
DL

I do not really care and just like the way it all worked out.

You alluded to information only.

livescience.com/60888-rat-c … stors.html

Regards
DL

God gave them all the working biological bits so I don’t see any reason why they would not eventually conceive a child if they had stayed in the garden.

Let’s see. God told them to reproduce way back min Gen 1 and just at the end of Gen 3 they know they had bits to cover up.

You think they would wait that long? Why?
That is man’s strongest impulse after survival.

Procreation has both good and evil components and E & E could not know anything of procreation till after consuming the knowledge. Obviously.

Regards
DL

How long was it?

What good and evil components?

What’s obvious?

??

What I put.

Some components that come to mind are rape as compared to a love generated encounter.

Regards
DL

You put Genesis chapter 1 and Genesis chapter 3. Chapters are not units of time.

Rape?

There was nothing written about that in Genesis. And if Adam was raping Eve then God would have straightened it out. Right?

So they really did not need knowledge of good and evil for procreation.

IMHO, the thread still lacks a credible definition of hate as applied to Adam’s and Eve’s awakening into consequences of behavior.

That is not what the story says. It says they could not because they lacked the knowledge of anything that had good or evil applications. That would include procreation and sexual matters.

You are putting the cart before the horse.

One cannot know what to order when there is no menu known.

Regards
DL

If I have to define well defined words from a dictionary then you show you cannot use a dictionary.

Regards
DL