Do we owe Muslims another apology?

Do we owe Muslims another apology?

This link says yes.
bigthink.com/videos/maajid-nawaz … mic-reform

This link says no.
youtube.com/watch?v=xQcSvBsU-FM

To those who think we should try to separate the good Muslims from the bad Muslims.

youtube.com/watch?v=drJCC2XXMBo

I do not think it is to the non-Muslim world to apologise to Muslims for the criticism we do of their un-civilized ideology.

Should we stop judging and criticizing those institutions of religion that are leading us away from a more civilized state?

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

Have you tested the ideology of Islam? Is it good to you?

Proverbs 3:12 For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

Is correcting and criticizing Islam the loving or the hateful thing to do?

youtube.com/watch?v=fMJATBMebj8

Regards
DL

Muslims are like any other ordinary human beings with its percentage of good and evil prone ones.
If wrongs are done to them [Muslims] as human being in any situation then one should apologize. This is not a religious issue but a moral and ethical issue.
But there should be no apology for any critique and condemnation of the evilness within the evil laden ideology, i.e. Islam, which Muslims are adopting. This is like condemning Nazism and its Main Kempf.

I can’t really think in that kind of we they terms. The ‘we’ immediately in the title alienates me. Who is this we and how did I get in it. I find things more on the ground, in day to day.

U C 20/20.

With all the censorship that is beginning within the net, it will become harder to call evil evil as that is starting to be called hate speech instead of speech to correct bad behavior and beliefs.

America, the land of free speech, is beginning to use censorship which goes against it’s own constitution.
Strange though how Trump can lie about Mexican’s for one, creating unfounded hate, but the rest of us fall prey to censors.

It is almost as if there is a law for the rich and a law for the poor.

Regards
DL

We, are those who think murdering apostates is wrong. They are the ones who think murdering apostates is good.

Regards
DL

So the two groups are people who think murdering apostates is wrong and those who think it is good. And the former group has apologized to the latter group before and now the question is whether we should again. But I never apologized to people who think murdering apostates is good. Nor have I apologized to Muslims. I am not even sure how I would reach all of them with my apology. I am not sure all Muslims think that murdering apostates is good. I feel no urge to apologize to either portion of Muslims. I certainly dislike many things that have been done in my name, so to speak, and with my tax dollars, to some Muslims. But I had very little control over that. Have you apologized to Muslims? I presume so, since I presume you do not think that killing apostates is good. So that we in the title of the thread must include you. What did you apologize for? I can understand not wanting to do that again. Unless you did something bad to them. There is some controversy in Islam about whether one is supposed to kill them. And then lots of people don’t really take their scriptures seriously. But, sure, what an ugly attitude in those who do agree. Or those who would kill tens of thousands of people, including children to 1) channel money to corporations via a privatized army 2) keep a foothold in the oil carrying areas. So many wes and theys. Some can be so correct on one issue and so horrible on another. I often find that you can’t really get at people through simple we they categories. And I can’t organize my apologies through simple categories, or feel like a ‘we’ with people just because I share one belief with them.

It must be nice to identify with enormous groups and consider oneself the enemy of others just through simple categories. I suppose I could envy it in a way.

But it alienates me, because for some reason it seems more complicated, and many of the we I might identify with see me as a they or would if they knew me.

I end up having to work on a more individual basis.

This is very unfortunate the whole world is suppressed on this censorship.

I have to say the apologists, the authorities and majority of people are ignorance [& stupid] of the fact that this suppression originates from the inherent ethos of Islam to terrorize non-Muslims.

3:151 Pickthall: We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve because they ascribe unto Allah partners, for which no warrant hath been revealed. Their habitation is the Fire, and hapless the abode of the wrong-doers.

8:12 [Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, “I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip.”

In one the very notable guideline for Muslims, it was recommended Muslims should create events that will cast terror into the hearts of non-believers at least twice a year to keep their mind in check and it a state of submission.

It is evident this instruction had been carried out by Muslims to the ‘t’ in accordance with God’s words in the Quran. At present non-Muslims have been subliminally terrorized with terrors and fears to the extent of sacrificing their freedom of speech and being cowed.

Humanity must wake up to understand the ethos of terror and evil within the Quran and do something about it.

so re:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=194021&p=2700782#p2700767

When did you, then, apologize to Muslims and what for?
And does it work for you to identify with such large groups of 'we’s?