Forever

For intuitive and critical discussions, from spirituality to theological doctrines. Fair warning: because the subject matter is personal, moderation is strict.

Moderator: Dan~

Re: Forever

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:20 am

surreptitious75 wrote:

I do not believe anything because belief is a faith position which requires no evidence.

SM wrote:
Even what appears to be a rejection of all beliefs is a kind of belief.
The man that walks his own road, walks alone

Old Norse Proverb
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher

Postby unknowing » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:45 pm

Fovever is a feeling.
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."
unknowing

Location: In a Tower that is neither intellectual nor phallic, but technological in spirit.

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:36 am

Life is a void without feelings which feelings fill which probably leads to that forever.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby unknowing » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:37 am

Yes, and I also feel that forever comes from that feeling, before it leads back to it. I've heard it's always present and that we can gain access to it now.
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."
unknowing

Location: In a Tower that is neither intellectual nor phallic, but technological in spirit.

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:08 am

"Love" and "forever" are two of the most abused and meaningless words in the English language.
The man that walks his own road, walks alone

Old Norse Proverb
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher

Postby unknowing » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:01 pm

Since forever has no boundries, words with definitions don't apply unless forever is looked at like an "outsider". Outside the moment. This is where the past and future step in. I forever philosophy?
unknowing

Previous

Return to Religion and Spirituality