Eventually .. maintaining separate(ness) will grow wearisome

Eventually … maintaining the illusion of separate(ness) will grow wearisome.

Huh?

All people … at some point in their lives … “see only what they want to see” Ergo … the idiom “Love is Blind”

This “blindness” may last a short time or a lifetime. Neural pathways and circuitry ossify across time and space.

For example:

About 2.3 billion people will celebrate Christmas in a few days … how many more who won’t celebrate are at least aware of the celebration.

These 2.3 billion people are not really celebrating the birth of Jesus … rather a proxy … the proxy being the timeless celebration of the Winter Solstice… Stonehenge in UK about 5,000 years ago … the Yin Yang in China likely about the same time.

How many of these 2.3 billion people are conscious of this fact? How many still live in the shadow of separate(ness)?

… and what is the essence of the celebration?

Temporarily setting aside "Separate(ness) and embracing "Together(ness)

The above celebration has occurred … and continues to occur … among all peoples … everywhere … throughout human history.

This phenomenon can only point to one conclusion:

[b]

[/b]

I understand … perhaps incorrectly … the migration journey of the Monarch Butterfly spans thousands of miles and several generations … and all this without road maps, road signs, books or GPS. A marvel worth pondering?

The human species is also engaged in a migration journey that spans countless miles and countless generations … aided by road maps, road signs, language, books and GPS. :slight_smile:

Huh?

From the City of God —> to the City of Man —> Back to the City of God.

This is not like breathing and eating, togetherness [gregariousness] is not imperative for every human being.
The proclivity for Gregariousness comes in degrees from very low to very high.
Obviously those with high tendency for gregariousness is separated will suffer to some extent.

Those with low level of gregariousness and belonging i.e. high ascetic tendencies or bad depression will have no problem with lonesomeness and being alone.

Gregariousness and belonging are but a thin veneer masking a much deeper connection.

True ascetics experience “oneness” and as a consequence have no need/desire for physical nearness.

Nesting the birth of Jesus in a cosmic event … winter solstice … was a stroke of genius … no doubt inspired by the Author of Creation. It’s like putting alien eggs in an active nest … see below.

How so?

One can ‘see’ how the human brain functions by observing stuff in our material reality. For example, the monumental changes in transport in little more than a century.

In order for humans to have access to the benefits of the new technologies … enormous investments were required in supporting infrastructure … roads, highways, bridges, tunnels, airports and so on.

Ditto for changes to human neural circuitry.

[b]

[/b]

Nesting the birth of Jesus in a cosmic event … a recurring cosmic event … enabled people’s brains … individually and collectively … to take advantage of existing neural pathways and circuitry while their brain(s) reconfigured others.

Facts:

1. A hen sitting on eggs this time of the year in near zero and sub zero weather … if not (un)natural … certainly unusual.

2. My wife has 4 breeds of chickens … hens. One of her hens grew up to be a rooster … a black rooster.

3. My wife put her other chicken’s eggs in the nest.

4. The three chicks in the photo survived … 3 others were still born or died shortly after emerging from the shell.

5. The black one is likely from her black hen , the multi colored one is likely the nesting hen’s egg … the chick has feathers on it’s feet like her mother. The third chick … I don’t know.

So what?

The mother has embraced all 3 chicks … despite the chick’s individual genetic lineage.

Perhaps it’s a stretch … though it seems to me accepting the birth of Jesus … nested in the cosmic event … winter solstice … is the same.

I think it may even be in my lifetime when men will start giving birth to babies:

independent.co.uk/life-style … 32936.html

Pandora … thanks for your post.

On first blush the word “troll” came to mind.

On reflection I was told your post is totally consistent with the theme of this OP … the theme being “transmutation” … “alchemy” …the “Philosophers Stone”

… whether intentionally or otherwise is irrelevant. :slight_smile:

Let’s recap:

1. The transmutation of the Jesus story to welcome the “winter solstice” fans … ergo … the pagan/atheist communities.

2. The transmutation of a segment of the male gender community … stay at home dads and your youtube referral.

3. The transmutation of a segment of the female gender community … the feminist community and their hostile attitude towards family and motherhood.

4. The growing gender neutral community … evidenced by gender neutral language laws in Canada.

Fasten your seatbelts folks … we may be in for one helluva ride … the roller coaster has left the station. :slight_smile: