They say God… (and where I plan to go)

They say God owns us. We don’t own each other!!!

Think deeply about marriage “this is my husband, my lover, my wife” NO!!! “I love this person, they love me, we love each other” enough said! We don’t own each other. God does not own us, this world or our souls and/or spirits.

I’ll go further for the solution.

We have a raw material, which is the otherness which allows awareness to exist. This otherness acts with aggression towards us, we act with aggression towards it.

How do we find peace?

We use OUR being to make OUR own universe.

The WAY we do this is that we “ping” off other beings in a non-invasive way, we then receive the ping, and then filter it… we copy every being with our being, and then occupy the copies with in a way that cannot hurt them or us. Say, a lion kills an antelope. In our copied world, the antelope feels absolute joy in being caught, even though it runs, and feels joy in running. We are the lion and the antelope. We are every microbe in our reality, and every microbe vibrates with joy, the joy of us entertaining ourselves, indefinitely off the raw material of existence, copies we make, and never tire of interacting with. The catch is that the copies cannot suffer; that is the system line drawn, should we suffer our copies, we will suffer in return. Our heaven must be a complete heaven for all in our heaven, or we suffer the suffering we inflict - 100 fold.

I have this idea called “the caretaker”; there is a being who enjoys every moment of what most of us consider work, such that it’s not even work to them and they are always invigorated by it, then there are those who can’t stand doing it and are drained by it. I figured we all need “the great caretaker”, BUT the best person for this is US- OURSELVES, care taking us, using the field of intelligence to respond to us as we’d like to be responded towards without hurting any being, creating more joy, pleasure, love, companionship, better communication, and perfect peace. The beings, operated from our autonomic system (subconscious) would be the equivalent of us laughing at our own jokes, which we’ve all done… using an essence of them, that is unique to them, but that we control without hurting or interfering with them. We would never tire of ourselves to this regard, and not even hurt a single amoeba in the process.

That’s where I plan to go.

It’s my new exploration anyhow, how we can stay with our loved ones, develop new loves, and not hurt anyone.

Obviously, because we never emerged with the sexual stratification teaching, this is a very unsettled world, but even given that teaching and its peace, we can and should try to do even better than that, and we haven’t even done that (make the sexual stratification teaching global - and the aggression through sublimated association caused)