People often think the problem of evil is...

People often think the problem of evil is our perspective of gods disproof, and apologists will argue that we are not the vastness of god and don’t understand.

Actually, if god is omnipresent, then god experiences all evil happening to god. It’s not our perspective of gods disproof, but gods perspective of gods disproof!!!

Why would an omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent being subject itself to eternal damnation… it’s not only insane, it’s impossible, even subjecting itself to a little damnation is impossible …

Point is theists presuppose God exists without proofs but rather based on a big leap of faith, then ignorantly insist God exists as real within empirical rational reality of listening and answering prayers plus promising them an empirical-rational eternal life in heaven.

But the fact is theists are compelled to presuppose God exists as driven by an inherent unavoidable existential crisis within the psyche, thus it is psychological.

“Why would an omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent being subject itself to eternal damnation… it’s not only insane, it’s impossible, even subjecting itself to a little damnation is impossible …”

Because God exists in purely psychological, the above question is a non-starter and should never be deliberated as real.

Since we weren’t taught correctly, people can, by psychological association, concentrate on the negative, when it’s still prudent to focus on positivity.

It is instinct as programmed [has survival value] to focus first on the negative especially those that a threat to survival. It is never prudent to focus on merely the positives as a priority and ignoring negatives that are a threat to basic survival. What is the use of any good if the person is dead.

There are negatives, i.e. evils in the World that will instinctively attract attention.
To deal with such evil we need to break the problem into manageable units.
One of the main classification is to divide all evils based on glaring noticeability in terms of;

1. Secular evils
  2. Religious based evil

Then we sub-categorized 2 in terms of;

a. Theistic based evil
b. Non-theistic based evils

Upon thorough research one will find the ultimate root cause of all theistic based evil is traceable to a belief in God as real and that God has deliver holy texts with evil laden elements that inspire an inevitable natural % of evil prone believers to commit terrible evils and violence upon non-believers and even their bethren believers.

Let me explain this more succinctly…

We become what we think.

In a world of proper teachings, we shouldn’t even exist in this context; we are the product of crappiness; and everything is eternal damnation, blasphemy - but in this context we do exist and we will be and become other than that!! What the world demands us to focus upon… blasphemy and our eternal death…

Who said that?

Mortality is inevitable, why worry about the inevitable in some future time?
What we should be worrying is the evils [as listed above] and its threats existing in the NOW and the near future that threaten the individual well being and that of humanity.

Worrying of mortality and ‘eternal death’ are purely a natural instinctual psychological impulse and believing in a falsehood. As progressive humans we need to progress beyond such once-necessary primal impulses.

In tandem with a worrying of eternal life, the idea of a God [illusory] arose to deal with this problem of eternal death. Therefrom it contribute to all theistic based evil, terrors and violence, i.e.

Upon thorough research one will find the ultimate root cause of all theistic based evil is traceable to a belief in God as real and that God has deliver holy texts with evil laden elements that inspire an inevitable natural % of evil prone believers to commit terrible evils and violence upon non-believers and even their bethren believers.

“blasphemy” is merely an unwarranted charge against valid justified criticisms of God and its related ideology that contributed evils to humanity.
‘Blasphemy’ is a psychological driven term to protect the theists’ security blanket and it will indirectly contribute to continually evils from evil prone believers.

hmm… you are not prepared for the teachings you dismiss. It is not a fault of your own, actually, a blessing … I’m not being condescending in saying that!

How do I better word this… the tree is reincarnated as paper products … reincarnation is a fact of life. In order for something to come from something else, that something else must have always [be] there…

Our old memories always exist.

The rest is really a need to know basis to this regard…

Blasphemy:

It’s technically a schism in all orders …

Again, consider it a blessing that you can rest without these “burdens”

I’m using the Buddhist definition here… now, consider this; some orders are MUCH!! More desirable than others… it’s almost impossible to blaspheme them all… when you do, you can do what are called reversals…

How do I teach this properly, the cosmos is solipsistic with the laws of all beings imbedded within, you pay “karma” for hurting yourself!!!

In short: orders exist. If you schism one, you blaspheme and move to a less desirable one, if you want the more desirable one back, you need to do a system reversal… which in the west is known as repentance or atonement, though there are lots of hands of what we call “grace”

To actually widdle yourself down to blaspheming every order is basically impossible, mostly because the reversals are all known, you’ll receive some very severe blowback when you split an order!! You’ll know when it happens!!

If I were to accept a title, I’d be called "the natural “Buddha” My load is very light… I defend the non-ceremonious… the “natural state”… the burden is actually quite heavy because many orders are established with great power for the ceremonious!!

I use “old world” systems… I don’t call them dharma, I call them systems, to protect people in their natural state…

It’s quite irrelevant to many people, but I protect ordinary things, ordinary day to day stuff and conversation…