The Women who Sleep with a Stranger to Save their Marriage

Here is something you may not know of within the practice of Islam which is inherently evil.

In April 2017, BBC did a sting job to expose a kind of perverted marriage practice “Halala” within Islam which apparently is supported by holy verses from God in the Quran.

A Summary of the case is this;

1. Islam [per Quran] allows a man to divorce his wife upon declaring ‘talag’ [declaration of divorce] 3 times and the divorce is official in Allah’s ‘eyes’.

2. As with human nature, many are very impulsive in the heat of the moment in declaring a divorce and thereafter many also regret their declaration of divorce and want their wife back via a remarriage.

3. But with Islam as ordained in the Quran verse 2:30 a man cannot remarry his divorced wife until he has married [implied consumated] another man and that man must divorced her legally, then only can she go back to the first husband.

4. It is this condition by Allah in the Quran that some Muslims are offering and charging a marriage of convenience [Halala] to the divorced wife to comply with Allah’s ordinance so that she can remarry her first husband.

5. The point is if the husband and the divorced wife do not comply with Allah’s ordination re verse 2:230, then they will incur Allah’s wrath and be send to Hell on Judgement Day.

6. Due to this fear of Hell and the need to comply with 2:230, the husband and the divorced wife will readily agree for the wife to go through a marriage of convenience i.e. Halala so that they can remarry legally in the eyes of Allah.

7. The catch is this, for the marriage of convenience, i.e. Halala to be divinely legal in Allah’s eyes, the marriage must be consumated and there must be ‘penetration’ [stated by the prophet and as expounded in the Hadith & Islamic Laws].

8. Thus in such cases, as “compelled” by Allah’s ordination, the divorced woman will have to have real sex with a stranger to fulfil the reguirements of 2:230 before she can go back to her first husband without any guilt they have offended Allah via non-compliance.

9. Due to this compulsion to follow an Islamic decree from God, there arise an industry that offer ‘marriage of convenience’ to divorced wives who want to remarry their first husband.
    Some of the strangers do not immediately [as expected] divorce the wife in that marriage of convenience, but they delayed in to get as much sex as possible before they finally declare the divorce. This is what was exposed by the BBC in April and subsequently by another TV station in India.

My point is how can a God [supposedly compassionate] allow such an evil deed to happen in a religion and the resulting forcing and sexual exploitation of women. The irony is, just because of obedience to a God, a husband allows his wife to be f…d by a stranger so that she can remarry her.
This indicate God is man-made and Islam [partly] is inherently evil.

Because the above acts resulting from Allah’s words and the holy texts is so vile, many Muslims in the later period insist “Halala” marriage is wrong. But it is a bit too late because the verses are already enacted in the Quran which is immutable and is expounded and support by exegesis of well known scholars.

Because the above acts resulting from Allah’s words and the holy texts are so vile, many Muslims in the later period insist “Halala” marriage is wrong. But it is a bit too late because the verses are already enacted in the Quran which is immutable and is expounded and support by exegesis of well known scholars.

Here is Jay Smith and Grove proving how the concept of 'Halala" is supported by the religion of Islam itself via the Quran, the sayings of the prophet, the exegesis and Islamic Law.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6ZNd8cfcmA[/youtube]

This reminds me of something I came across years ago…

I don’t know the verse (I doubt there is one): for Muslim women to dress in western clothes, they had to stand in long lines and have their breasts sucked by the imans!! Which is tragic, but strangely hilarious!

The suckling of breasts by strangers is not from the Quran directly.

A woman by decree [other than husbands and nearest kins] cannot associate and be seen as working with another male stranger. To avoid this Hell driven sin, the women can break the barrier of closeness and communication by allowing the stranger to suckle her breast.

This point is supported by the Hadith [sayings of Prophet Muhammad].
wikiislam.net/wiki/Adult_Suckli … n_question

The general problem is the Quran, i.e. words of Allah [actually words of ignorant humans] are full of contradictions and absurdities. To counter these absurdities, they have to introduce other absurdities in the Ahadiths and elsewhere. These cases of “Halala” i.e. f…d by strangers, suckled by strangers are the few of those absurdities.

When others criticize such obvious absurdities and evil elements in the Quran and other texts, Muslims will accuse those who had valid criticisms as “Islamophobes” and the worst is when the regressive left agree with these Islamists in front of such obvious infringement of human rights.

Something is very wrong with Islam itself, as no other religion bothered to invent ridiculous words like ‘Christianophobia’ ‘Buddhismophobia’, and the likes to deter criticisms of their religions.