ISIS Defeated But Ideological Threat Lingers.

Daesh Defeat ‘Very Close,’ But Ideological Threat Lingers, Syria Analyst Warns
sputniknews.com/analysis/201711 … ir-ex-zor/

What I notice in dealing with problems like ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Boko-Haram, other Islamic terror groups and Islamic-based evils/violence is people are always fire-fighting the problem superficially.
This is why new Islamic groups are sprouting up like weeds every time after one or a few groups are defeated.

Whenever Islamic-related evils and violence are committed anywhere in the World, the blame is on political intervention by USA, Russia, major players, on poverty, cultural & social problems, some minority Muslims etc. but the majority would never direct any attention to the religion itself, i.e. Islam [in part, not whole].

Based on my extensive research I noted the root cause of Islamic-related terrors, evils and violence are from the religion and ideology itself [Islam & the Quran] which inspire SOME evil prone Muslims to commit evil acts in the belief is it their divine duty to do so?

Agree?

I anticipate many will not agree with the above views because they never bother to research deeply into the Quran, i.e. God’s words on Islam and the Ahadith.

How can we encourage one to study the Quran & Ahadith to understand the true nature of Islam [part of] and the evil ethos, ideology therein?

Surprise! Study Shows Islamic Terrorism is Islamic
by Judith Bergman
gatestoneinstitute.org/1109 … -terrorism