On Man, Woman, and Old Souls

It is my theory that I have lived thousands or millions of lives. I have no evidence other than reasoning and logic.
I feel like I am an old soul who lives many millions of lives.

I believe it is a roll of the dice, 50/50 what gender you are born into. So maybe 1 life you are man, next life you are woman.
This is a cycle of Yinyang. The woman is supposed to enjoy life, enjoy nature and peace, and enjoy love and luxury.
The man is supposed to be hard worker, grimace when his penis rubs a vagina and grin and bear it. (Many men accept this role with much eagerness, because for them, it is a brand new game to play, a role they have not been in many times.)

But I have lived so many lives, I am so sick of having to be a man anymore. I am so sick of constantly swapping genders each and every life. I want to be a woman forever more.

I am also sick of the human race. They are young and beneath me. Most are ignorant. The only people that even on my intellectual level are on Philosophy boards. Most humans are young dumb souls who have not been through many lives. They don’t see what a joke this world is and how it could be better. They don’t recognize how much their insolence and rebellion wounds me.

This is why I fluctuate between being a being of love and being of hate. If the humans dont want to get their act together and make a good world then maybe they ought to be punished. I tried for love but the humans wont evolve because they are too young souls to be wise.

Time to start reading Sauwelios’ old posts across the internet.
keywords:

Shiva
Rudra
Bhairava