miracles i have witnessed

I wanted to take a moment to post of miracles, for lack of a better word, I have experienced over the last few years

1. I heard/saw a sudden strong gust on an otherwise calm day (weatherwise) target the raft on the diving board and blow it off
  2. Saw a pen that was being held in a man’s hand change colors
  3. Looked the other way for a second, and a grip to a weight lifting machine suddenly appeared.
  4. While looking at the ceiling, flys were being created spontaneously and a new one appeared with each one that I counted
  5. Walked away from a vacancy on a shelf at walmart into a different isle, and then when I went back to the spot where the item I wanted was missing, one of those items had been placed there

These may or may not seem like miracles to you - Not all of these experiences scream any traditionally religious purposes to me. There have been others, although these ones felt more surprsing

Just thought I’d share

A miracle is an uplifting experience or event thought to be impossible (thus subjective).

I am denying in the existence of miracles, although I have witnessed some, no doubt, no doubt at allu

My son passed, and he was the only son I had who really loved me. And the depth of the surrounding experience, is so painful in retrospect that its almost impossible to relate.

A person with great insight shared with me that the deceased play games, games with all kinds of electronic related devices. As he never leaves my mind, it is not surprising that as I came home one day, and used my tablet, suddenly, the home page to display a picture of.the cover of a book published of his left manuscript. I did put it into cloud years ago, but why now?

Maybe because I have turned my heart toward the higher powers, almost as if compelled by a higher design, and at a.new threshold, a new change overcoming me into a.total release into the light, it seems as if there was this signal, a sought after image of a meeting of both, a closure and a letting go.

A few days after his passing, another hard to explain other event, the appearance of an owl, perched on a low branch , unperturbed by my approach, only turns his head around , as if in some recognition, and stays, does not fly but stays a very long time, …never before or after did he appear

Then, after gone I I googled it and what I found was astounding, the bird is a carrier of souls

I think being alive is a miracle in my life too.