Eternal Life

Eternal Life

Something mentioned in church

I think - I have familiy that has died

Of what form is eternal life?

This question - Pardon the phrasing - I want to say - Becomes

The scriptural word “spirit” merely refers to “behavior”. Anywhere a particular behavior arises, the same “spirit” appears (just an issue of definition of the words). The eternal portion of a person is in two forms, “soul” and “spirit”. The soul is merely the conceptual definition of the person, their conceptual essence (e.g. “a good person who likes fishing and chasing hot women”).

All concepts are always eternal, thus all souls are eternal. A perfect circle is always what a perfect circle is and any particular kind of person is always that particular kind of person. A person can change which kind they are until the person’s body dies. Then they are forevermore whatever they last were.

Spirits are a little different in that a spirit, a behavior, can come and go. A spirit is physical and literally moves about (and yes some form of body is required). That is where you get those ghost stories. A “ghost” is a “ghe-host”, a “spirit host”, or “the behavior that occupies the body” and in computers would be their “programming”. These days, you are more likely to hear of it as “an attitude”. Behaviors and attitudes pop up all over and wheresoever one of them reflects a familiar tone, therein lies a familiar spirit, perhaps of one once loved (or hated). The universe can never be totally void of any spirit that has ever been, nor of any that will ever be, thus in a mathematically provable sense, everyone’s spirit shall always be eternal. The question is within what environment will they struggle (aka “Heavenly or Hellish”)?

demoralized

If there be such a thing, it is like an ever-flowing River.

That’s an interesting way of expressing something. What do you mean by this?