The only savior man has is himself

For intuitive and critical discussions, from spirituality to theological doctrines. Fair warning: because the subject matter is personal, moderation is strict.

Moderator: Dan~

Re: The only savior man has is himself

Postby Some Guy in History » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:09 pm

Greatest I am wrote:^^

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Regards
DL

Now say something that is actually true and not just an insult cleverly disguised as truth.
Some Guy in History
Philosopher

Postby Greatest I am » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:14 pm

Some Guy in History wrote:
Greatest I am wrote:^^

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Regards
DL

Now say something that is actually true and not just an insult cleverly disguised as truth.

My reply is the same one I gave you on that other O.P.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am
Philosopher

Postby Some Guy in History » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:35 pm

Yeah, oh well. I guess I really should have listened to people years ago when they told me people like you weren't worth wasting my time on. I actually thought I could make a difference. I see now what they meant by stupid childish ideals. If I had just given them up and gave in, I could have had a job and a family, everything I wanted in life. I guess it makes sense that I'm a homeless drug addict with delusions of grandeur, spouting insanities as if they actually meant anything. I guess I just couldn't see what they were saying at the time. All my 'greatest works' amounted to was a bunch of work on my self involving violence against others, rage, countless insults against those smarter than me for seeing so clearly what I couldn't while I tried to feed them what I believed to be important. I think it was even stupider of me to expect to benefit from such garbage, too.

It's all good, though, I'm so insane that I believe the possibility of my entire existence in eternity being fucked up. And they can't even prove that reincarnation exists. I'm not right in the head, man. Talking about so many things that don't exist. Getting so fired up as if... ya know, it's the drugs. I get carried away like this these days. I should have tried forcing myself to come up with the real wisdom that you and others perform. It tears mine right to pieces.
Some Guy in History
Philosopher

Previous

Return to Religion and Spirituality