The Tree of Life Exploded

For intuitive and critical discussions, from spirituality to theological doctrines. Fair warning: because the subject matter is personal, moderation is strict.

Moderator: Dan~

Re: The Tree of Life Exploded

Postby barbarianhorde » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:12 pm

Even walking one of the paths, in Astral mode, is staggering.

Do it, Exuberant Teleportation, and even Promethean - Id ask Ecmandu but I know he won't because it isn't his path.
Promethean might just do it to prove how silly it is and make some witremarks on it. The means justify the ends!

(Δ)

First time I did it, walk a path, I ended up smashed against the wall with my big leather fauteuil smashed and kicked over and all furniture scattered, because Id started small in silence like a seed the rage of power of true God had a chance to completely occur.
We cant be God intellectually, not the real living God. We can only in the maximum of our explosive breakthrough emotion-symbol-alchemy take a few steps like God is always everywhere taking them, in many of his creatures every instant I reckon but never in all of them at once. God is not a stable current, he is maximally alternating, maybe something to do with Ecmans hyper mirror experience.
I reckon Ecmandude is on a path across the Abyss, somehow survived it and is now trying to cross the abyss downward. Bringing the wisdom of absolute existence into the transient realm is always confronting the wizard with the harshness he has been forced to acquire like a meteor acquires a super hard crust if it doesn't completely burn up.

So the outward expression was and always is fierce, but the inward experience is one of complete concentration on a task. Id est: the forging and creation and tracking and cutting and paving and digging and building and engineering a path from one palace of order to an adjacent one.
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
barbarianhorde
Philosopher

Postby barbarianhorde » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:51 am

I suppose what happens is perhaps nuclear fusion inside the DNA.
So ultramicroscopic nuclear blasts going on in controlled paths, or semi controlled, half led by fate which comes down to, UNDER THIS PERSONAL EFFORT, God.

They call it the Yoga of the West.

il_570xN.1649948633_miiz.jpg
il_570xN.1649948633_miiz.jpg (123.85 KiB) Viewed 3079 times
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
barbarianhorde
Philosopher

Postby Jakob » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:00 pm

The lower half of the Tree is no longer about universal principles addressable through hermeneutic logic, but about ourselves. So this video required something more of me than to just sit down and talk. I had to go find out.... what?

For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
Jakob
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:46 pm

Nice documentation and editing.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Jakob » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:15 pm

Thanks.
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
Jakob
ILP Legend

Previous

Return to Religion and Spirituality