Trumps Rabbinic Wisdom

At the inauguration, the first speaker to God was a rabbi. He held a hawkish speech, a theme of great severity and an aggressive God.
Was this wise?

Discuss.

Trump bows to the Ashkenazim in the same way that Obama bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia.

Weirdly, Obolko bowed to Saudis and Iran, who are archenemies. Just weird.

Rabbi Hier has ties to the Trump world through Jared Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law and close adviser. Kushner’s parents are old friends with Hier and his wife.

Trumps upcoming religious trip should clarify to us all how much of a Zionist he really is.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM1EKqQaouE[/youtube]

There have been some angry comments from within the administration addressed to Israelis about the Western Wall being part of the West Bank.

When I think of orthodox jewish communities in New Jersey, I can’t help but think of that money laundering/organ trafficking fiasco that happened in New Jersey/New York which involved jewish orthodox religious communities and politicians. Now, that was some-thing! view.yahoo.com/show/american-gr … rsey-score

(I’m just thinking, how can you hide behind religion and still be involved in such things! I’m not saying Roman Catholic Church has historically been a saint in comparison, but it really taints religion which is supposed to be based on virtue and good deeds. That’s like creating an illusion of being a good person by stealing from one to giving it to another, so how are you a ‘good person’ - you’re just a politician in religious uniform that you use to serve as an invisible cloak. I found it curious when I learned that there is a strong schism between orthodox and secular jews, based on acceptance of violence and old beliefs. I was a bit sympathetic towards the orthodox because they refused to resort to violence, now I’m not so sure. At least secular Israelis play the same game every other nation plays, and are open about their interests. Orthodox jews just want to exist by doing underground shifty things. I mean, I was stunned when I learned how much money the Antwerp diamond district turns on daily basis. And the orthodox excuse of ‘we need to play by our own rules because we need to protect our identity, and it is a matter of survival since we’ve always been unaccepted and prosecuted’ does not cut it with me because I see it as a circular argument that is used to justify existence by not playing by the rules everyone else is obliged to play; and a possible come back of “you made me like this!”. You don’t want to play by the rules because you’re prosecuted, or are you prosecuted because you don’t want to play by the rules? Talk about being stuck in the repetitive stage of PTSD! Argh…anyway, there is nothing “religious” about orthodox Judaism because actions speak louder than words and I have not seen jewish orthodox communities helping other nations in distress by giving them donations or showing any acts of true compassion towards other human beings (someone please prove me wrong). So Rabbinic wisdom is just old Pharisee wisdom to me. It’s like spending your whole life weeping on a grave.)

Mostly I disagree with your interpretation of the phenomenon of religion. You say it is supposed to be something in particular - i must ask which god told you this way. It seems to me like Messianism to make such claims as to what True Religion is.

As I understand religion, which comes to light in my latest Tree video on Chesed, the god-sphere, it requires a lot of sanctimony and violence to afford itself the famed mercies we hear so much about but rarely witness.

Then it’s just politics.

Absolutely.
The politics of drives, as Nietzsche saw it.

My videos do clarify that the tree of life reaches beyond religion, thus also beyond politics, into pure logic of necessity - separation toward discipline (politics) is one of the results.
I assume you haven’t watched them yet, if you consider doing so I recommend the videos on Kether and Chesed.

One thing the tree does not do is spin fairy tales.
It doesnt allow us to dream away the will to power, the nature of the world, death, separation, severity - it simply allows us to see how these things are utterly necessary.