Three perspectives on why man is God’s master.

Three perspectives on why man is God’s master.

Perspective 1.
Has man forgotten his rightful place as God’s master?

A theology makes you a slave to your God while the Jesus that Gnostic Christians follow has man take his rightful place as God’s master. After all, all the Gods are man-made. That is why Gnostic Christianity has always put man ahead of God. The Karaite Jews have that view as well as their oral tradition can overrule the written Torah and God himself, showing how old this tradition or ideology is.

It seems that without the lie of a supernatural God, people are not willing to have a man be God the way the ancients used to do. Emperors used to name themselves God and their sons, sons of God.

One of the Jesus’ that the church did not silence, tells us that that is the right way to think when he said, instead of stoning people on the Sabbath, that the Sabbath was made for man and not man for the Sabbath. I extrapolate from that, that Jesus would also say that religions and gods were made for man and not man for religions. Jesus answered them, is it not written in your law, I said, Yee are gods?

youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbes … r_embedded

youtube.com/watch?v=oR02cia … =PLCBF574D

Perspective 2.
Does the Bible show that our next God is a Man?

The Bible states that when Jesus returns, his elect will make themselves known and elect him to rule over them. The Bible states that our new Jesus will not be recognizable and he will be elected by his Words. Remember that the story tellers, in one of the sequels, have named Jesus. — The Word.

The Abrahamic Karaite oral tradition is that Rabbis, men generally, can overrule the written Word of God. In real language, this means that the interpretation of words and terms is to always be governed by men of the Divine Council and their elected God.

The voice of a man, to the Bible, — is supreme and above God’s written words. That is as it should be as nature makes the ideal of all species to be one of their own. If a God cannot be or is not in our true image, then God is not worthy of us. This is the logic and reason why the rule of man over written tradition must be supreme. Anything else would be humankind giving up our natures for the nature of an alien form. God forbid.

More directly to the question. The Bible states that we are to kill witches. This, at that time, meant that men were not to let themselves be fooled by magicians or alchemists and other tricksters who might deceive them. This meant that nothing magical or supernatural, no magician doing illusions, etc., should be put above the spoken word.

The policy of the Divine Council was to rule by the tenet called the Golden Rule. The Rabbi class thus had the final say in all religious and political matters. The Divine Council would choose whom to anoint and follow as their Prophet/God/King.

Does this ultimately show that God was a man to the Jews who wrote the Bible? Is that why they were so unafraid to change Gods name so often?

Where Jews the first atheists? Closely followed by the Gnostic that had used Jewry as a springboard to their better Universalist creed? Is that why Rome hated Jews and Gnostic Christian?

If the Jews interpreted the word God as a man, the way the old Roman emperors did, then was placing a supernatural God up in heaven a poor theological position for us today.

Perspective 3.
Does as above so below mean that God must abide by man’s laws?

Jesus said to give to Caesar what is Caesars. Caesar makes the laws we live by and no religion is true to the laws set out by their Gods. Thank God as those laws are quite barbaric. For example, both Yahweh and Allah, through the mouths of men, promote stoning for adultery and sundry other sins. This of course ignores that both Gods show justice as being close to an eye for an eye which is what secular laws try to gauge punishment by.

There is a military term that says that the pace to be set by the troops is as fast as the slowest man. This is so that no man is left behind.

Since we have collectively decided that secular law is superior to the laws of heaven and God, does that mean that when Jesus return, he will validate secular law and ask us to follow Caesar?

Regards
DL

If god’s laws exist in the otherworld/heaven maybe, but I don’t think there are any. Even in this world mans laws are just a load of made up nonsense, and if there are no fundamentals there can be no LAWS.

Secondly the as above… thing could mean man should abide by Gods laws, because below should be as above - if you turn your meaning on its head like christians might.

There would not be a heavenly law against killing or theft, to name just two, you cannot die and their is nothing to steal so bringing the law from above, without major amendments. would open Pandora’s box here on earth.

I guess that that is how I would answer a Christian.

Regards
DL

All of them, - the rest of nature and the world doesn’t have them. I didn’t mean they are nonsense in that they aren’t right, just that there are no absolutes and therefore laws are and should be interpretative/subjective. Not to mention that governments of this world are a load of lying criminals themselves, causing wars etc.

Eye for an eye doesn’t work on say, a rapist who wants to be raped. I wasn’t thinking of any fundamental laws as I don’t think there are any.

Good point! Maybe they come here when they die lol

Seriously though, I think the idea is that because heaven is a place where people don’t steal and kill, the reason why there is no theft and death there is because they don’t do that stuff there. Ergo you get to heaven by not being like that on earth also.

Maybe a christian should be answering this and not me, I just think the otherworld is another world/realm. Law is different with respect to the differences in people and situations and places, but is basically made up stuff.

Christians have slave mentalities and think being slaved to God is moral so I do not know how well they qualify to talk of law. The fact that Christianity is a homophobic and misogynous religion that does not believe in equality might just bring suggestions for laws that are as corrupt as they presently follow.

Regards
DL

Wow, I never knew that. I didn’t know too much about Gnostic Christianity to be honest though. I just know two things about them (1) they believe in more scripture than what was offered in the Bible and (2) they believed they could directly talk to God. I did not know that Gnostics viewed themselves as God’s master.

I never understood the concept as Jesus as both a man and a deity. They say that when Jesus died his mortal, material side died and he rose from the dead (zombie-Jesus!) to be reunited with his father. Yet, all Christians essentially do the same thing when they die … so doesn’t that make all Christians part-deity too? After all, it is said that Christian literally means to be like that of Christ. To be of Christ one not only needs to be mortal like him, but divine like him too.

I would suppose that if Jesus came back that he would have a new set of laws for the masses to follow.

Who is your master if not yourself?

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Gnostic Christians try to emulate Jesus and enter into ourselves. When Jesus did, he took the judgement seat and thus put himself above the Father.

My favorite philosopher break that down in this talk.

youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbes … r_embedded

You have their dogma about right. You should recognize that nothing is divine that has not been named so by a human. No divine has ever popped up to say, here I am. Foolish humans give credence to that word, divine, and respect God that do not deserve it because of that miss-applied label.

[/quote]
God is said to never change his mind. I have forgotten how scriptures say it. Once out of my mouth bla bla bla.

God, theists think, is perfect. Perfect does not change.

Regards
DL