What I am

For intuitive and critical discussions, from spirituality to theological doctrines. Fair warning: because the subject matter is personal, moderation is strict.

Moderator: Dan~

What I am

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:08 pm

What I am is the Goddess of Love. This is my true form.

But it's getting very hard, you all are making it very hard to want to save your world.

My soul is nothing but love. But when I am continually racially discriminated against, and treated in a racist manner by racists it's getting hard to love any of you racists in this world.

I simply happened to be randomly born interracial, half-black and half-white. Because I was randomly put in this body society thinks it gets a free ticket and abuse me and torment me for the rest of my days.

I am nothing but love but this can go one of two ways...either I can bring Love into this world or I can wipe this world from the Cosmos so that no more souls have to suffer in it anymore.

Your human species is a pathetic and evil species, you are all so biased you don't even want to see it.
You all somehow try to justify your evil and meat-eating. Even so-called sages of your world don't even consider for a minute whether animals have consciousness.
I tried to bring love in this world, I tried to save the animals, I tried to give males sexual pleasure but you won't even allow pimping to be legal. Since you all want to do nothing but nuke each other into oblivion, and constantly torment all living souls, I don't know what to do about this world.

I am immortal, you can torment me and deny me the love I need, but killing me is meaningless, I will just spawn into other bodies and worlds. Not only spawn, but retain my core personality as well....I am not like the rest of you predictable flesh-bots, anyone I enter gets my distinct personality.
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.

Re: What I am

Postby surreptitious57 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:23 pm

In Greek mythology the goddess of love was Aphrodite whose real purpose was to actually destroy Earth. Is Trixie a modern day Aphrodite?
Has she been sent here to destroy us? But should she not instead try to build the DNA machine which will make us love each other forever?
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
Philosopher

Postby Ierrellus » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:21 pm

Sorry, I thought I had something to say. I see no love here.
"We must love one another or die." W.H.Auden
I admit I'm an asshole. Now, can we get back to the conversation?
From the mad poet of McKinley Ave.
Ierrellus
ILP Legend

Postby Silentsage » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:03 pm

I love you.
Silentsage

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:27 pm

Ierrellus wrote:Sorry, I thought I had something to say. I see no love here.

The fact you can't see any love isn't a problem of my character. You aren't the goddess of love, you are simply another annoying, insolent homo sapiens I have to deal with on a garbage, primitive world.
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:30 pm

If you were to ask a Jew, "Is Jesus a loving guy"? They'd just focus on how he insulted them after he flipped over their tables and descrecrated their temples of dogma, and they would answer "No, he isn't." When I get sick of dealing with your annoying species, and I flip out and get sick of their bullshit, the conglomerate of idiots and society says "Oh look what a bad person they are."

Just like how I get sick of you writing a bunch of stupid poetry and talking about your fertile love life while millions of males commit suicide daily due to sexual frustration.
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.

Postby Some Guy in History » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:35 pm

You know, I have to say that it's getting impossible to take you seriously. You might actually make me laugh one of these days.

"Everybody says ["I don't want to die alone"]. But in my experience, push comes to shove... it isn't the "alone" part people want to avoid. It's the dying."

--Cletus Kasady (Earth-616)
Some Guy in History
Philosopher

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:40 pm

Some Guy in History wrote:You know, I have to say that it's getting impossible to take you seriously. You might actually make me laugh one of these days.

I haven't made you laugh yet? That hurts.
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.

Postby Some Guy in History » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:42 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
Some Guy in History wrote:You know, I have to say that it's getting impossible to take you seriously. You might actually make me laugh one of these days.

Good.

"Everybody says ["I don't want to die alone"]. But in my experience, push comes to shove... it isn't the "alone" part people want to avoid. It's the dying."

Some Guy in History
Philosopher

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:43 pm

Some Guy in History wrote:

Good.

No, not good. It means you have a poor/muted sense of humor.
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.

Postby Some Guy in History » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:48 pm

Naw, I have a great sense of humor. Not every joke is a diamond. You have to work through the bad ones to get to the good ones.

Now, take google, for example. It is *very* specific when it comes to search results.

I searched: twisted sick sense of irrational sardonically ironic humor

I get:

Image (I learned something from this one. It never occurred to me to try opening the door once it was closed.)

Google has a Hell of a sense of humor. You should learn from it.

Some Guy in History
Philosopher

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:56 pm

None of those jokes were that funny. They were slightly humorous and made me smile, that's all.
That being sad, google is hit or miss. Those particular search terms did not return any sick or twisted kind of jokes. Mostly those are logical jokes, coffee jokes, cubicle jokes, joke's you'd tell your distant aunt, mildly funny but not hysterical.

Mainly, it has to do with dopamine and serotonin. I have higher dopamine than most so I have a certain depth of humor that people don't have. For me, a joke is more than just the logic of it, it's the act and performance itself. For me, I can laugh at a car just going down the road in a funny way.
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.

Postby Some Guy in History » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:59 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:None of those jokes were that funny. They were slightly humorous and made me smile, that's all.
That being sad, google is hit or miss. Those particular search terms did not return any sick or twisted kind of jokes. Mostly those are logical jokes, coffee jokes, cubicle jokes, joke's you'd tell your distant aunt, mildly funny but not hysterical.

Mainly, it has to do with dopamine and serotonin. I have higher dopamine than most so I have a certain depth of humor that people don't have. For me, a joke is more than just the logic of it, it's the act and performance itself. For me, I can laugh at a car just going down the road in a funny way.

the funny part is that they seem like corny jokes at first and improperly categorized until you really look at what I searched with to find them and then they're beyond diabolical. Look at them as being diabolical. You're good with diabolical viewing of things, aren't you? -pats UP on the head-

attagirl.

Some Guy in History
Philosopher

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:11 pm

I don't see anything terribly diabolical about them, since zombies have turned into a mainstream meme, but I do see the slight humor in that google failed to return any relevant results.

Sometimes it's hard for me to laugh when I am in my mode of hate and misery, and I am very serious when I am angry. But when I laugh I can be diabolical. For instance I find diabolical youtube poops and diabolical youtube cartoons funny.
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.

Postby Some Guy in History » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:19 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:I don't see anything terribly diabolical about them, since zombies have turned into a mainstream meme, but I do see the slight humor in that google failed to return any relevant results.

Sometimes it's hard for me to laugh when I am in my mode of hate and misery, and I am very serious when I am angry. But when I laugh I can be diabolical. For instance I find diabolical youtube poops and diabolical youtube cartoons funny.

If you don't understand the humor, you don't have to pretend to.

Some Guy in History
Philosopher

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:41 pm

What humor? Yours or mine? I understand the jokes you posted, they just weren't that funny. What did you think of the Mario video?
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.

Postby Arcturus Descending » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:52 pm

But then again, you did say something.
You could have just turned right around, backed up and deleted what you posted.

Ierrellus, do you realize what you actually DID just say?
SAPERE AUDE!

If I thought that everything I did was determined by my circumstancse and my psychological condition, I would feel trapped.

What we take ourselves to be doing when we think about what is the case or how we should act is something that cannot be reconciled with a reductive naturalism, for reasons distinct from those that entail the irreducibility of consciousness. It is not merely the subjectivity of thought but its capacity to transcend subjectivity and to discover what is objectively the case that presents a problem....Thought and reasoning are correct or incorrect in virtue of something independent of the thinker's beliefs, and even independent of the community of thinkers to which he belongs.

Thomas Nagel

I learn as I write!
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker

Postby Some Guy in History » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:59 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:What humor? Yours or mine? I understand the jokes you posted, they just weren't that funny. What did you think of the Mario video?

You posted a video?

Some Guy in History
Philosopher

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:10 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:What humor? Yours or mine? I understand the jokes you posted, they just weren't that funny. What did you think of the Mario video?

You posted a video?

Yeah, it was Mario's Date. Have you seen it before?
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.

Postby Some Guy in History » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:19 pm

You posted a video?

Yeah, it was Mario's Date. Have you seen it before?

Have you ever been stood up, before?

Some Guy in History
Philosopher

Postby Artimas » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:29 pm

A "god" who deserves worship will be humble enough to reject it; A "god" who demands worship will not be worthy of it.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.

Image Image
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars

Postby Some Guy in History » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:20 pm

Some Guy in History wrote:Have you ever been stood up, before?

It's funny because I didn't watch the video you posted.

Some Guy in History
Philosopher

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:40 pm

Some Guy in History wrote:Have you ever been stood up, before?

It's funny because I didn't watch the video you posted.

Jokes on you, not my problem if you missed out on a funny comedy I gave to you for free.
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:42 pm

Artimas wrote:https://youtu.be/tCrDgm_H678

Couldn't see what the signs were saying.
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:43 pm

Have you ever been stood up, before?

Yes.
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.

Next

Return to Religion and Spirituality