Why muslims are not total retards.

Say what you want about it, but muslims are not total retards. Lets face the facts…muslim food is the healthiest and tastiest food on the planet. I am not a cuck for muslims, if anything id be a cuck for japan.

Now I dont believe in allah, allah is fake, and shariah law is dumb. But there are some good things about sharia law that society should have. In small towns, like amish towns, there is no need for women to wear burkahs…You know all the women in town. But lets say theres a world of overpopulation…you are in the city, and you see a beautiful woman. Because you are a virgin, you are afraid to talk to her. And then, she’s gone. You will never see her again…Struck by beauty…like this song. It’s a downward spiral of cutting, and depression.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWRrQ6GlI8o[/youtube]

But let’s say you aren’t even a virgin. Lets say you are someone who gets laid…But you see a beautiful woman…and its in an awkward or crowded location…no way to flirt…That beautiful woman is gone, gone gone…Forever slipped away…No burkas to protect you from the assault of her beauty…

Society needs to obey me and I should be made supreme leader of society.

“Muslim food”…

bwaha wtf

you mean… Indonesian or Moroccan?

:wink:)

so fucking ignorant. Its racist.

Indonesian??? Morocann?? I was talking about Falafel, you nincompoop…It originated in Persia, and is commonly associated with countries like Palestine and Jordan. And have you the never to call me ignorant…the shit I have to put up with on these stupid boards. Every day I get tomatoes thrown on me by these incessant nincompoops.