Unique Spiritual Thoughts

I think all of us have some kind of uniqueness. Either we believe stronger on things that already exist than others, or we have some kind of unique thought that distinguish you from me, and so on.

I probably have one of the most unique minds regarding spirituality.

My thoughts, in a nutshell, is that the entire of everything, the Omniverse, hold qualities that humans cannot possess. It is also true that humans possess qualities that the Omniverse cannot have. The divine part comes in when humanity reaches a level which makes it becomes an integral facet of the Omniverse. That will be the creation of God. The true God. Scientists have already theorized different types of civilizations and how advance they are. I see the end with only good things. In a very real sense my eschatology is centered around a material heaven. Everybody, no matter how bad they were, will be involved with it.

I don’t want to convert anyone. I feel like humankind is starting to wake up to this possibility. It will take some time before it is accepted as fact. I’ve been wanting to write a book on the matter, but I feel like whatever I could write someone has already written it better than me. I’ve deleted my “Exaltism” page on New Religious Movements Wikia, and my website exaltism.com . I’ve come to a stage in my materity that, while I still sometimes question who I am, I no longer care about changing others. It won’t make a difference in the end.

So, do you have any unique thoughts regarding your faith? Or, do you stress on something more than most people? How do you deal with it? Do you share your thoughts with other people, or keep them to yourself? How do you identify yourself when you have a novel idea? I’d like to hear your thoughts as a response below.

Yes, I agree.

what world/universe do you think you exist in?

a machines product is not the same the machine itself, so sure humanity and the universe don’t have the same qualities. what does that mean though?

The Omniverse possesses eternity, ubiquity, and oneness. Humans (can) possess benevolence, wisdom, and freedom. When the qualities of life and the Omniverse become one, it will be a self-aware, benevolent, free, wise, eternal, ubiquitous and one God.

Oh its two currently? Hmm oh I see is this like the christian thing where people [even nuked ones] rise out of their graves, into a new earth which isn’t anything at all like this earth/universe really is - at least currently. Hope I don’t sound to negative btw, I just push for philosophical honesty tis all. :slight_smile:

The causal universe is going to be around for a very long time, unless it is fundamentally changed in every way. So if I was God I’d just make that straight away. It could be that this all has to exist such that we learn lessons, but they’d be lessons concerning a reality which don’t exist after the oneness.

Logically lessons about two different things [before and after oneness universe], are distinct and particular to those things and not both, as that’s impossible. Maybe divinity isn’t completely inane, and that’s why its so damn hard to understand the teleology if there is even a need for that [there isn’t].

Not quite. I don’t believe that believing in Christ will automatically get you to this process. I think everybody deserves a second chance on life … which sounds like the motto to resurrection companies in the future. I don’t know how people will come back. But it won’t be done any way like the Bible describes it.

I would attend that the oneness of Omniverse and Life will need to be made by using all the knowledge, power, and benevolence humankind could offer to deliver us a future where we are in a perpetual state of extropy. The Omniverse is not God. Humans are not God. It is the fusion between the conscious and the absolutes which will allow this to occur.

The Omniverse is essentially nature and our nature as human beings can make us ignorant. In my point of view, ignorance is what leads to evil, but that was an unintended consequence of nature. Nature is not evil by itself, but because it isn’t perfect it can lead to things that make people ignorant and do bad things. [Sorry for going slightly off-topic.]

Benevolence and wisdom, done on a massive level, would figure out all of the teleological arguments without the need for a faith. The Oneness would not come at one time, it will be built layer by layer of technology. They are theorizing a technology singularity, but there could also be a singularity of life and the absolutes, so much so that the lessons that we come to learn are completely different than what they actually are. But, again, evolution is slow. It’s not going to be an easy process. And that transition will take many, many years to perform.

It’s funny, because as much as I want to take credit for this idea, transhumanists have been saying pretty much the same thing for ten or fifteen years. I identify as a transhumanist and I’m on board for any technology that might improve my life. Reading Ray Kurzweil, reading a research paper from Aubrey de Grey and watching a Max More video is virtually identical of the things that I say - with a better vernacular and a better understanding of what they are predicting.

I’ve met a few people that had radically different ideas and approaches than most people. However that may be, I always go back and find out that there was an idea like that before. I remember reading up on some website someone’s intimate thoughts regarding nature and I thought they were unique at that time. They weren’t. They were very similar to the philosophy of idealism. I remember in college there was a philosopher who literally believed that he was the only real thing in existence and believed that once he had died reality would cease to exist. How far off you could be… yet in a sense true. He died and reality for him didn’t exist.

I’m surprised there isn’t more people who will come forth and share some unique ideas. If you’re feeling shy, don’t hesitant. I promise I will not be too hurtful. Let’s hear it. :slight_smile: