Am I truly invincible?

For intuitive and critical discussions, from spirituality to theological doctrines. Fair warning: because the subject matter is personal, moderation is strict.

Moderator: Dan~

Am I truly invincible?

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:56 pm

Weak as I am, I say to you that killing me will only make me stronger, that I am certain I will reincarnate with all my philosophy intact as before, only healthier more pure and more vigor as a child. Because at age 4, I hated the human race and my philosophy is almost the same, hasn’t changed, evidence I was a great philosopher in a past life. What I think happens is that somehow kept my memory intact after my body left and my soul expanded through the chaotic aether, feeling intense confusion and unbearable pain but managing to expand to the point of retaining my essence. But then I remember something. I wasn’t vegetarian until my spiritual friend Stockholmed me into submission. I was born an evil meat-eater. I had to have someone else turn me good. This is my greatest fear, that when I die I become a happy, evil meat-eater. I don’t want to die and be reborn into the happiness of being a meat-eater. I want to be born into a tofu lifestyle. I don’t want to be an ignorant ignoramus happy person who makes animals suffer for them. You know, if I actually got laid with hot girls as a kid, the vegetarian lifestyle wouldn’t be so bad. I know vegetarians can get laid, the guy who convinced me to be vegetarian was downright vegetarian and he got laid a lot.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Am I truly invincible?

Postby gib » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:17 pm

Trixie,

Don't you have a theory that when you die, you get to be the god-head once again, and then you get to choose which life to live in the next round? Can you not choose a life in which you are a vegetarian? In which you preserve certain memories? Or does it not work that way?
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

“Everyone is always like ‘how do you feel about feminism? how do you feel about feminism?’ and it’s like maybe I don’t wanna fucking talk about feminism, maybe I just wanna be a female producer, because it’s like even being a female producer is so rare it drives people fucking crazy. It’s like my sheer existence is like a political act, I think, to a lot of people. It’s not to me.”

- Claire Boucher
User avatar
gib
little shitheaded Buddha
 
Posts: 8123
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 10:25 pm
Location: lost (don't try to find me)

Re: Am I truly invincible?

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:19 pm

It was just a theory. Not a religion, I don't really believe it. Its too good to be true.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Am I truly invincible?

Postby gib » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:02 am

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:It was just a theory. Not a religion, I don't really believe it. Its too good to be true.


Ah, well good to hear you're flexible in your outlooks.
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

“Everyone is always like ‘how do you feel about feminism? how do you feel about feminism?’ and it’s like maybe I don’t wanna fucking talk about feminism, maybe I just wanna be a female producer, because it’s like even being a female producer is so rare it drives people fucking crazy. It’s like my sheer existence is like a political act, I think, to a lot of people. It’s not to me.”

- Claire Boucher
User avatar
gib
little shitheaded Buddha
 
Posts: 8123
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 10:25 pm
Location: lost (don't try to find me)

Re: Am I truly invincible?

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:19 pm

Most trolls are.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Am I truly invincible?

Postby Some Guy in History » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:39 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Weak as I am, I say to you that killing me will only make me stronger, that I am certain I will reincarnate with all my philosophy intact as before, only healthier more pure and more vigor as a child. Because at age 4, I hated the human race and my philosophy is almost the same, hasn’t changed, evidence I was a great philosopher in a past life. What I think happens is that somehow kept my memory intact after my body left and my soul expanded through the chaotic aether, feeling intense confusion and unbearable pain but managing to expand to the point of retaining my essence. But then I remember something. I wasn’t vegetarian until my spiritual friend Stockholmed me into submission. I was born an evil meat-eater. I had to have someone else turn me good. This is my greatest fear, that when I die I become a happy, evil meat-eater. I don’t want to die and be reborn into the happiness of being a meat-eater. I want to be born into a tofu lifestyle. I don’t want to be an ignorant ignoramus happy person who makes animals suffer for them. You know, if I actually got laid with hot girls as a kid, the vegetarian lifestyle wouldn’t be so bad. I know vegetarians can get laid, the guy who convinced me to be vegetarian was downright vegetarian and he got laid a lot.


you will be torn to shreds. You are not invincible. At 4? You didn't even give them a chance before hating them. This 'One life' of yours only shows that you are not fit to continue having power after. You will be an eternal slave. But, have your good run while it lasts and know that it fully screws over all the rest of your eternal existence.
Image

"Everybody says ["I don't want to die alone"]. But in my experience, push comes to shove... it isn't the "alone" part people want to avoid. It's the dying."

--Cletus Kasady (Earth-616)
User avatar
Some Guy in History
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2219
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: Am I truly invincible?

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:50 pm

You're a fucking troll, get out of here with your afterlife shit.

You ain't got the power to control anyones afterlife for even 5 years, much less an eternity. Im giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you're a troll, if you ain't a troll youre batshit insane.

Far as humans go, you wanna hear about the chances? I gave them chances...and look at where we are now...90 degrees in February and A Fascist Dicktator Trump at the helm of america...fast food with butchered animals and toxins on every street corner...that's what you get when you give humans "chances"...
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Am I truly invincible?

Postby Some Guy in History » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:02 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:You're a fucking troll, get out of here with your afterlife shit.

You ain't got the power to control anyones afterlife for even 5 years, much less an eternity. Im giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you're a troll, if you ain't a troll youre batshit insane.

Far as humans go, you wanna hear about the chances? I gave them chances...and look at where we are now...90 degrees in February and A Fascist Dicktator Trump at the helm of america...fast food with butchered animals and toxins on every street corner...that's what you get when you give humans "chances"...


Who ever said that I control anything? I just told you what would happen and the reasoning behind it. I don't have to control things to let you know how things are going to react to all that you've done.
Image

"Everybody says ["I don't want to die alone"]. But in my experience, push comes to shove... it isn't the "alone" part people want to avoid. It's the dying."

--Cletus Kasady (Earth-616)
User avatar
Some Guy in History
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2219
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: Am I truly invincible?

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:04 pm

Aint no reasoning to it lol. You're just makin shit out your ass. Delusional
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Am I truly invincible?

Postby Some Guy in History » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:07 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Aint no reasoning to it lol. You're just makin shit out your ass. Delusional


Ohhhh, look at you copy me again and say the same things to me that I just said to you with far less substance to them, yet again. -pats UP1001 on the head- Look at you mimic me when it's convenient for you and still actually learn absolutely nothing.
Image

"Everybody says ["I don't want to die alone"]. But in my experience, push comes to shove... it isn't the "alone" part people want to avoid. It's the dying."

--Cletus Kasady (Earth-616)
User avatar
Some Guy in History
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2219
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: Am I truly invincible?

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:12 pm

if i copied you it was an accident. i mean every word of what i said...

all my afterlife theories are just that, theories...difference between you and me...you hold on to your theories like some kind of religion...other difference between you and me...i have multiple afterlife theories, all of which are clear...you have one vague theory that you keep vague, so you can continue the act of being a fraudguru
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Am I truly invincible?

Postby Some Guy in History » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:17 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:if i copied you it was an accident. i mean every word of what i said...

all my afterlife theories are just that, theories...difference between you and me...you hold on to your theories like some kind of religion...other difference between you and me...i have multiple afterlife theories, all of which are clear...you have one vague theory that you keep vague, so you can continue the act of being a fraudguru


the difference between you and me is that my theories aren't just theories. They are proven consistently in ways that confirm logic and reason even in what you would deem to be illogical and unreasonable and irrational, otherwise why would I believe them? God, I must just be as insane as you make me out to be with all evidence to the contrary. God, I must just be the clown here with a red nose and velvet slippers.

Image
Image

"Everybody says ["I don't want to die alone"]. But in my experience, push comes to shove... it isn't the "alone" part people want to avoid. It's the dying."

--Cletus Kasady (Earth-616)
User avatar
Some Guy in History
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2219
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: Am I truly invincible?

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:18 pm

Ok, let's play a game.

Define your theory of the afterlife, then give logic and evidence proving it occurs.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Am I truly invincible?

Postby Some Guy in History » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:22 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Ok, let's play a game.

Define your theory of the afterlife, then give logic and evidence proving it occurs.


I already have been and have in many different ways and have given more than enough evidence that I'm able to give. Why should I pander to you right now and right in this instance when you refuse to do a god damn thing in similarity to back up anything you do? You expect me to go running like a bitch to suddenly post and posit a theory and back it up all for you to dog again and again when you refuse to do the same when I ask for it and demand it? Let's play a game called, get you a big floppy dildo and shove it up your god damn ass. You might be looking for a hot lesbian dominatrix, but let's see you actually get off most of the time without a dick involved.

Let me clarify. Every time I ask you to back up what you say and do, you side-step, distract and then wind up not doing so and moving on to the next thing you then say without backing up at all. Every time I ask you to actually say something worth saying, you claim it worth saying and then dog everything I do that is worth saying that I do follow through on to the best of my abilities and it's like, you must think your shit smells like roses or something. You must think that I'm actually going to back down. You must honestly think that women are always right regardless of right or wrong and that men should and must just back down. I'm not the one, bitch. Not the one for that.
Last edited by Some Guy in History on Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

"Everybody says ["I don't want to die alone"]. But in my experience, push comes to shove... it isn't the "alone" part people want to avoid. It's the dying."

--Cletus Kasady (Earth-616)
User avatar
Some Guy in History
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2219
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: Am I truly invincible?

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:23 pm

shed have a dildo first of all.

second, ur response is typical...all vaguities and bullshit that cant step up to the plate.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Am I truly invincible?

Postby Some Guy in History » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:26 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:shed have a dildo first of all.

second, ur response is typical...all vaguities and bullshit that cant step up to the plate.


Knock your shit off before things really start smacking the shit out of you.
Image

"Everybody says ["I don't want to die alone"]. But in my experience, push comes to shove... it isn't the "alone" part people want to avoid. It's the dying."

--Cletus Kasady (Earth-616)
User avatar
Some Guy in History
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2219
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: Am I truly invincible?

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:28 pm

Another typical response.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Am I truly invincible?

Postby Some Guy in History » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:29 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Another typical response.


yup. and you're probably going to get more typical responses the more you carry on with your bullshit.
Image

"Everybody says ["I don't want to die alone"]. But in my experience, push comes to shove... it isn't the "alone" part people want to avoid. It's the dying."

--Cletus Kasady (Earth-616)
User avatar
Some Guy in History
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2219
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: Am I truly invincible?

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:34 pm

typical responses from you, maybe, but everyone else on this boards has less repetitive and typical responses than you.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Am I truly invincible?

Postby Some Guy in History » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:55 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:typical responses from you, maybe, but everyone else on this boards has less repetitive and typical responses than you.


Everybody else on these boards is insane. They don't care to stand up to you or others in the wrong because they get along with you all better for the most part because even when you breathe fire down their throats, it's cuter and less scarier than when I do it.
Image

"Everybody says ["I don't want to die alone"]. But in my experience, push comes to shove... it isn't the "alone" part people want to avoid. It's the dying."

--Cletus Kasady (Earth-616)
User avatar
Some Guy in History
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2219
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: Am I truly invincible?

Postby Some Guy in History » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:56 pm

Image

"Everybody says ["I don't want to die alone"]. But in my experience, push comes to shove... it isn't the "alone" part people want to avoid. It's the dying."

--Cletus Kasady (Earth-616)
User avatar
Some Guy in History
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2219
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: Am I truly invincible?

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:09 pm

Random Factor wrote:
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:typical responses from you, maybe, but everyone else on this boards has less repetitive and typical responses than you.


Everybody else on these boards is insane. They don't care to stand up to you or others in the wrong because they get along with you all better for the most part because even when you breathe fire down their throats, it's cuter and less scarier than when I do it.


Half of 'em seem sane to me.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Am I truly invincible?

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:10 pm

Your videos of alpha-male rock stars dont scare me, see my latest thread on KT. Sticks and fire can break my bones, but if you aint got brains its like sending a robot tank after me...I aint gonna respect a robot tank just cuz its stronger than me.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Am I truly invincible?

Postby pilgrim-seeker_tom » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:52 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:You're a fucking troll


Forgive my 'small town' ignorance but I have often wondered why ILP members often use the word "troll"

Are they suggesting ILP is the Spanish Inquisition reincarnated?
"Do not be influenced by the importance of the writer, and whether his learning be great or small; but let the love of pure truth draw you to read. Do not inquire, “Who said this?” but pay attention to what is said”

Thomas Kempis 1380-1471
User avatar
pilgrim-seeker_tom
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1061
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:16 am

Re: Am I truly invincible?

Postby Some Guy in History » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:10 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
Random Factor wrote:
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:typical responses from you, maybe, but everyone else on this boards has less repetitive and typical responses than you.


Everybody else on these boards is insane. They don't care to stand up to you or others in the wrong because they get along with you all better for the most part because even when you breathe fire down their throats, it's cuter and less scarier than when I do it.


Half of 'em seem sane to me.


Of course they do. They pretend to be friends and family to you the same as you pretend. If any of you actually spoke your minds the way you see me do, why then you'd have to actually learn and understand a thing or two about a thing or two and know what it's like to have a clue or sing the blues; you'd all actually have to be worth the damn you all pretend to be worth, hoping for others to see through your charlatans act, your facades, your masks for which you can act anonymously behind and claim to truly be your selves while anonymous and then get pissed off when you find out that it's not just you behind the masks and the masks become you.
Image

"Everybody says ["I don't want to die alone"]. But in my experience, push comes to shove... it isn't the "alone" part people want to avoid. It's the dying."

--Cletus Kasady (Earth-616)
User avatar
Some Guy in History
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2219
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Next

Return to Religion and Spirituality



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users