What Soul Type Do You Have?

For intuitive and critical discussions, from spirituality to theological doctrines. Fair warning: because the subject matter is personal, moderation is strict.

Moderator: Dan~

What Soul Type Do You Have?

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:23 am

An interesting little quiz that takes five minutes and doesn't require any commitment beyond quick answers. No personal info required.

http://www.soundstrue.com/quiz/instruction/
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Re: What Soul Type Do You Have?

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:24 am

My results:

Hunter 10
Caregiver 18
Creator 18
Thinker 8
Helper 15
Educator 15
Performer 12
Leader 14
Spiritualist 16
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mackerni » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:27 am

Hunter 7
Caregiver 7
Creator 11
Thinker 13
Helper 11
Educator 16
Performer 6
Leader 8
Spiritualist 9

Meh, I'll take it.
"Anybody got a problem with the way I live? I don't want to go to Heaven if I can't get in!"
Mackerni

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:40 am

Hunter 8
Caregiver 4
Creator 4
Thinker 20
Helper 8
Educator 8
Performer 4
Leader 6
Spiritualist 4

Given that spiritualist means a person who believes that the spirits of the dead can communicate with living people and both had a healthy score on this, is this your belief?
The man that walks his own road, walks alone

Old Norse Proverb
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:39 am

The Spiritualist is not defined in the way you described. Speaking only for myself, while my body will perish, my soul will continue its journey.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Pandora » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:03 am

Created by a psychic?
Pandora
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:19 am

Was I supposed to do a background check?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Pandora » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:34 am

Yes! I was going to question the methodology of questionnaire (even if it were done by a professional psychologist, whom I would also question), but then I saw it was created by a psychic, so I guess it just must be so. How does psychic come about information? From the supernatural/spiritual realm, right?
Pandora
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:45 am

You can't catch soul cooties Pandabear. :lol: You already have a soul whether you like it or not. :o

This 'test' is not a typical scientific test, no. :-$ I don't know this person so I couldn't verify that she has psychic abilities. :mrgreen:
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:08 am

WendyDarling wrote:
You already have a soul whether you like it or not.

Where is it and what is it?

Please answer this question WD.

and

how is spiritualist defined in this questionnaire, I only know it as described above.

Old Norse Proverb
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:15 am

All of the categorical descriptions are found below your test results.

Brain functions:
processes and stores short term memories
processes sensory input
processes soul input in the already formed thoughts
processes first biological reaction to thoughts

Soul functions:
stores long term memories (aka one's eternal memory)
processes emotional content into thoughts (first state of actualization)
relays actual thoughts based in an emotion back to the brain

It's location will be forthcoming.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:26 am

processes soul input in the already formed thoughts

stores long term memories (aka one's eternal memory)

What do these mean?

Old Norse Proverb
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:29 am

All of your lifelong memories and more. Souls are eternal and they store all that you are or ever will be, every 'second' of your existence since you were created before your biological birth.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:35 am

How do you know this?

Old Norse Proverb
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:37 am

I have soul traveled three times so far. Two times were involuntary and once was voluntary.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:06 am

What happens and how do you know it was 'soul' travelling?

Old Norse Proverb
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher

Postby gib » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:03 am

Look at me, jack of all trades, master of none:

soul type.png
soul type.png (4.06 KiB) Viewed 522 times

Not really much of a leader. Hunter? Meh.

WendyDarling wrote:You already have a soul whether you like it or not. :o

No she doesn't.
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

“Global acts of terrorism happen every day. Uh, here's something that's never happened before: I'm a pickle! I'm Pickle Rick!!!"
- Rick Sanchez
gib
little shitheaded Buddha

Postby Kriswest » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:37 am

1 2 3 4 5

Scoring: Click the “Calculate” button below to see your score.

Hunter
Caregiver
Creator
Thinker
Helper
Educator
Performer
Leader
Spiritualist

CaregiverCreatorEducatorHelperHunterLeaderPerformerSpiritualistThinker
Caregiver

The quintessential characteristic of a Caregiver type is the desire to take care of others. For this reason, Caregivers may be drawn to the long-term care of children or the elderly. Though some Caregivers find their need to nurture satisfied by raising a family, many others seek out work in such venues as schools, hospitals, and animal shelters. The long-term care of those with Alzheimer’s, autism, and mental illness often becomes the responsibility of Caregivers.

If you recognize yourself as a Caregiver, you may already have noticed the tendency to put others’ needs ahead of your own. This trait makes it essential that you go out of your way to take care of yourself as well as those around you. Remember that you’re no use to others if you’re not healthy or fit enough to help them.

You are loyal to the extreme, and you guard those who are entrusted to your care with your life. Fighting another person’s battles can be important if that individual is unable to stand up for themselves, though you should be cautious not to disempower those in your care by not allowing them to do things for themselves.

Your empathy allows you to understand nonverbal emotional signals. This ability will tell you when someone needs your help, and how best to assist them. It is common for Caregiver types to intuitively know what someone needs at any given time.
I will be bitchy, cranky, sweet, happy, kind, pain in the ass all at random times from now on. I am embracing my mentalpause until further notice. Viva lack of total control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a test,,, this is my life right now. Have a good day and please buckle up for safety reasons,, All those in high chairs, go in the back of the room.
Kriswest
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:11 pm

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (81.99 KiB) Viewed 478 times
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby gib » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:48 pm

Holy crap, Mags. Lead and we shall follow!

Kris, your scores didn't paste!
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

“Global acts of terrorism happen every day. Uh, here's something that's never happened before: I'm a pickle! I'm Pickle Rick!!!"
- Rick Sanchez
gib
little shitheaded Buddha

Postby demoralized » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:38 pm

Hunter 10
Caregiver 6
Creator 12
Thinker 11
Helper 10
Educator 9
Performer 9
Leader 3
Spiritualist 9

It didn't actually give me an answer, just a score

Creator

As the name suggests, Creators are drawn to creativity of all sorts. This includes conventional artistic pursuits such as photography or painting, and activities including dance, gardening, cooking, and playing music. Great artists like Michelangelo and van Gogh were Creator types, as are filmmakers like Steven Spielberg and entertainers from Barbra Streisand to Julia Child.

Without a creative outlet, Creators can become miserable, which is why, if this is your type, you will be drawn to express yourself creatively in anything you do. You have the ability to be original, and will use your imagination to find new or better ways to convey your ideas.

The sensitivity that is a mark of the Creator can be hard to manage in this harsh modern world. It does, however, give you an advantage when it comes to accessing the intuitive part of yourself. For this reason, many people who make their living as psychics are Creator types. The Creator trait of idealism allows you to see the good in others and the potential in people and situations. Focusing on the big picture will come naturally, though paying attention to details may not.
formerly incorrect
formally
demoralized
Thinker

Postby MagsJ » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:41 pm

gib wrote:Holy crap, Mags. Lead and we shall follow!

:lol:

I'm a reluctant leader Gib.. a backseat one if I think that things need steering in another direction, but I refuse to lead in a world or environment that I do not like.. which I don't.. probably hence why my care score is zero, which I think is quite accurate as I cannot think of much that I care for, but that's probably the effect of cultural displacement for ya. :icon-rolleyes:
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Kriswest » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:13 pm

Sorry about scores not pasting
I will be bitchy, cranky, sweet, happy, kind, pain in the ass all at random times from now on. I am embracing my mentalpause until further notice. Viva lack of total control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a test,,, this is my life right now. Have a good day and please buckle up for safety reasons,, All those in high chairs, go in the back of the room.
Kriswest
ILP Legend

Postby Arcturus Descending » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:54 pm

Pandora wrote:Created by a psychic?

Hello Houdini. :lol:
SAPERE AUDE!

If I thought that everything I did was determined by my circumstancse and my psychological condition, I would feel trapped.

What we take ourselves to be doing when we think about what is the case or how we should act is something that cannot be reconciled with a reductive naturalism, for reasons distinct from those that entail the irreducibility of consciousness. It is not merely the subjectivity of thought but its capacity to transcend subjectivity and to discover what is objectively the case that presents a problem....Thought and reasoning are correct or incorrect in virtue of something independent of the thinker's beliefs, and even independent of the community of thinkers to which he belongs.

Thomas Nagel

I learn as I write!
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker

Postby Arcturus Descending » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:56 pm

Hunter

Caregiver

Creator

Thinker

Helper

Educator

Performer

Leader

Spiritualist

Calculate Clear

CaregiverCreatorEducatorHelperHunterLeaderPerformerSpiritualistThinker
Caregiver

The quintessential characteristic of a Caregiver type is the desire to take care of others. For this reason, Caregivers may be drawn to the long-term care of children or the elderly. Though some Caregivers find their need to nurture satisfied by raising a family, many others seek out work in such venues as schools, hospitals, and animal shelters. The long-term care of those with Alzheimer’s, autism, and mental illness often becomes the responsibility of Caregivers.

If you recognize yourself as a Caregiver, you may already have noticed the tendency to put others’ needs ahead of your own. This trait makes it essential that you go out of your way to take care of yourself as well as those around you. Remember that you’re no use to others if you’re not healthy or fit enough to help them.

You are loyal to the extreme, and you guard those who are entrusted to your care with your life. Fighting another person’s battles can be important if that individual is unable to stand up for themselves, though you should be cautious not to disempower those in your care by not allowing them to do things for themselves.

Your empathy allows you to understand nonverbal emotional signals. This ability will tell you when someone needs your help, and how best to assist them. It is common for Caregiver types to intuitively know what someone needs at any given time.

You can learn more about your soul type and how it influences your soul’s age, mission, talents, and challenges in Ainslie MacLeod’s book, The Instruction: Living the Life Your Soul Intended.
SAPERE AUDE!

If I thought that everything I did was determined by my circumstancse and my psychological condition, I would feel trapped.

What we take ourselves to be doing when we think about what is the case or how we should act is something that cannot be reconciled with a reductive naturalism, for reasons distinct from those that entail the irreducibility of consciousness. It is not merely the subjectivity of thought but its capacity to transcend subjectivity and to discover what is objectively the case that presents a problem....Thought and reasoning are correct or incorrect in virtue of something independent of the thinker's beliefs, and even independent of the community of thinkers to which he belongs.

Thomas Nagel

I learn as I write!
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker

Next

Return to Religion and Spirituality