keys to heaven

For intuitive and critical discussions, from spirituality to theological doctrines. Fair warning: because the subject matter is personal, moderation is strict.

Moderator: Dan~

Re: keys to heaven

Postby Amorphos » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:15 pm

James S Saint wrote:
Amorphos wrote:I don’t think there is any such thing as demons, the original meaning refers to ‘the deceiver’ ~ illusions.

"De-mon" refers to that which divides the unity, the oneness, the togetherness, the "monolith". It is associated with deception, but deception isn't the issue.

can one commit an evil act without being deluded? would god make a real hell for people who fall to illusions, when all our flaws are causal or situational? the whole notion of demons and hell is itself an illusion. I suppose as Christians believe in original sin that makes it different, but I don't think we'd find any info in the brain from before we are born, which is why I don't buy into that.
The truth is naked,
Once it is written it is lost.
Genius is the result of the entire product of man.
The cosmic insignificance of humanity, shows the cosmic insignificance of a universe without humanity.
the fully painted picture, reveals an empty canvas
Amorphos
ILP Legend

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:42 pm

Isn't dividing the monolith a good thing? Or are you a big fan of one-world-government, an oppressive penis monolith enforcing bullshit abrahamic morality on unwitting citizens of the land?
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.

Postby James S Saint » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:53 pm

Amorphos wrote:
James S Saint wrote:
Amorphos wrote:I don’t think there is any such thing as demons, the original meaning refers to ‘the deceiver’ ~ illusions.

"De-mon" refers to that which divides the unity, the oneness, the togetherness, the "monolith". It is associated with deception, but deception isn't the issue.

can one commit an evil act without being deluded? would god make a real hell for people who fall to illusions, when all our flaws are causal or situational? the whole notion of demons and hell is itself an illusion. I suppose as Christians believe in original sin that makes it different, but I don't think we'd find any info in the brain from before we are born, which is why I don't buy into that.

God is "Reality", "What is", "Your situation". You can blame What is, Your situation, Reality for anything you want, but it governs you, you don't govern it. If you "disobey reality" (aka. "deluded") then, like anyone who ignores reality, you will probably fall into traps that might very well last or repeat for the rest of your life (aka "eternally"). With the help of a "Savior", such traps, especially those arranged by other people, can be released and your bad judgement (aka "sin") be forgiven in the sense that your mistake did not trap you into misery as it would have otherwise (aka "Saved").

The serious "evil" is that Man tried to emulate Reality itself (be a Godwannabe). And by such emulation condemn those who did not obey just as reality would condemn those who ignored it. THAT is the ONLY evil on Earth - Godwannabes.

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Isn't dividing the monolith a good thing? Or are you a big fan of one-world-government, an oppressive penis monolith enforcing bullshit abrahamic morality on unwitting citizens of the land?

That would depend on what you are calling the "Monolith", contract, or coven. But if dividing it is a good thing, then Heaven is made of that "good thing" and not of whatever kind of monolith you were referring to. The confusion between the religions is one of "Of what is Heaven truly made?" It is up to Reality to dictate that, not merely what a bunch of people want so as to satisfy their lust for power and control.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
James S Saint
ILP Legend

Postby pilgrim_tom » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:00 am

Amorphos wrote: but I don't think we'd find any info in the brain from before we are born, which is why I don't buy into that.

no "archetypes" ???

Sigh! ... so much brain power wasted on an illusion.
"Do not be influenced by the importance of the writer, and whether his learning be great or small; but let the love of pure truth draw you to read. Do not inquire, “Who said this?” but pay attention to what is said”

Thomas Kempis 1380-1471
pilgrim_tom
Thinker

Postby incorrect » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:17 am

James S Saint wrote: The confusion between the religions is one of "Of what is Heaven truly made?" It is up to Reality to dictate that, not merely what a bunch of people want so as to satisfy their lust for power and control.

I suppose this is another way to state the question the bible verse posits
incorrect
Thinker

Previous

Return to Religion and Spirituality