The Divine Realm

What is the Divine Realm again JSS? How have you been able to experience it? Where is it located? What are it’s dimensions? How does it appear once you visit it? What does it feel like being there? All of your insights are welcome JSS and everybody elses too.

James is simply incompetent to answer this question.

A divine realm is a realm you create for yourself and every being in the universe wants to be there.

There are plenty of delusional divine realms.

Ec,

When do you create it for yourself? How do you create it, with what, by what process? And why would every other being want to be there when they have their own Divine Realm? What is a delusional Divine Realm?

James is simply incompetent to answer this question.

Perhaps as competent as any perhaps slightly more so. None the less it still seems like a question for James, assuming he has discussed this divine realm before.

WendyDarling, when you bypass the middleman doesn’t that feel divine, or least honest; guess I don’t know about divine. It is a state where falsehood doesn’t appear to occupy. When there, you sort of see transparently. It can be created, to the best of my experience by a good deal of working on compassion and empathy. It certainly is slippery, can’t seem to hang on for more than a few moments.

But I intrude.

Mowk,

You do not understand divinity? Have you ever laughed like a kid with your wife while looking at her as your best friend and greatest ally? If so, would you describe the feeling as joyful love? A slice of being completely happy without reservations/fears…a peaceful state?

Sorry to have intruded.
[attachment=0]Rock.png[/attachment]

The ‘Divine’ Realm does not exist … yet.

It will exist when life and conscious thought is equal to the potency, ubiquity, eternalness, and uniqueness of the Omniverse. At that moment the Omniverse will gain the qualities only life can have; namely, benevolence, wisdom, and freedom. When this happens, which has already been called The Omega Point, a true God will exist with all of creation. All realms will then be divine. It is the glorious unification of life and the Omniverse. That is how the Divine Realm will be made.

Mowk,

Is that you chained to the philosopher’s stone? :evilfun:

Mowk wrote

What? #-o You were invited to answer the questions addressed to you. I would very much like you to stick around and toss in your 2 cents or even a wooden nickel. :mrgreen: Or was I being too personal? What? Come on. O:)

Now we have heard from jealousy, envy, and Macki…

The “Divine Realm” got its name from the Plato-Socrates era and is typically described thusly:

In that description, merely the forms or shapes are discussed but the broader range involves all concepts, ideas, ideals, strategies, designs, and perfectly defined whatever. The religions refer to it as the realm of the “angels” and “gods”. Some confuse the word “spirit” into the group, but they shouldn’t.

Objects within the Divine Realm have no physical attributes, no space or time issues. So they don’t exist in any place or position. Or you could say that they exist every place. But the fact is that they actually have nothing to do with space or time. They don’t ever change in the slightest way. They have no visual image or physical feel. They are not conscious. They do not think or feel anything. They have no physical existence because they are merely concepts, thus I often refer to it as the “Conceptual Realm”.

What of your personal experiences JSS?

Plato described the location of the soul in the human body and he was/is right. I haven’t read anything by Socrates, but I may look into him just to explain the rationale of my disagreements.

How queer to have more information than most beings who have ever lived to share such a pronouncement. What a predicament. Well, I’m not bright enough to resolve this on my own. This, you ask?

…are personal. :sunglasses:

You can neither confirm nor deny…divinity? :laughing: How disappointing but as “we” understand, expected. :laughing: In a gaming mood I see.

I cannot accept the existence of a Divine Realm of which there is zero evidence. But I do accept the existence of abstract entities independent of space
and time. And they are of course numbers and other mathematical symbols. They might be of human origin but I think mathematics itself is not because
it was discovered rather than invented. It is a language that could be utilised by any human equivalent curious intelligent life form in the universe. You
want evidence of divinity then look no further than mathematical infinity. Eternally never ending and unchanging. So much so that its actual values [ as
there is more than one ] cannot be quantified just hinted at but no more

How can a language be independent from a mind? It cannot.

Those are the same thing. The “Realm” merely means the group or collection of those abstractions. But it also includes any other perfectly defined entities such a ideals, principles, whatever…

[attachment=0]Lit-from-bellow.png[/attachment]

When we become extinct mathematics will still exist for it is mind independent just like I think it was
before it was discovered. For it is the language of reality so therefore existed long before we ever did

You cannot have ideas without a brain to formulate them so while they are abstract they are also mind dependent
But I think mathematics is different from ideas because I think it is truly abstract and therefore mind independent

which gets fed?

It takes a brain to perceive concepts, just as it takes eyes to perceive trees. The fact that eyes are involved does not make trees dependent upon eyes. And the fact that brains are involved does not be concepts dependent upon brains.