I Hate All Abrahamic Religions.

For intuitive and critical discussions, from spirituality to theological doctrines. Fair warning: because the subject matter is personal, moderation is strict.

Moderator: Dan~

Re: I Hate All Abrahamic Religions.

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:36 pm

D3R7 wrote:
Merlin wrote:They are all violent religions. Anybody who has read the Talmud, Bible, and Quran thoroughly knows this. All three religions are ones of total social bondage.

Look, I'm a decent guy, but we need the Church. Without it the world goes kaput.

With religion the world is going kaput where your argument makes little sense at all.

Religion and the god concept matters very little to nothing at all.
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Image
User avatar
Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit
 
Posts: 7202
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:31 am
Location: Concrete Wilderness.

Re: I Hate All Abrahamic Religions.

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:40 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
Merlin wrote:
James S Saint wrote:Without the competition between religions and government, how would you expect to have any freedom at all?

Government has its origins within religion. There really isn't much of a difference between religion and government. With religion a deity of divine origin is god whereas with government an organization of men are god over all other people. Political law was an evolution from divine law.

Authentic freedom and competition comes from nature not from some fictional construct of god or secular authority.


actually, america was founded in 1776 by a bunch of atheists who wanted to seperate church and state, but ever since it has been diluted and demolished by religious idiots after the dawn of america.


More like deist freemasons....
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Image
User avatar
Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit
 
Posts: 7202
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:31 am
Location: Concrete Wilderness.

Re: I Hate All Abrahamic Religions.

Postby Alf » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:50 am

Mictlantecuhtli wrote:
D3R7 wrote:
Merlin wrote:They are all violent religions. Anybody who has read the Talmud, Bible, and Quran thoroughly knows this. All three religions are ones of total social bondage.

Look, I'm a decent guy, but we need the Church. Without it the world goes kaput.

With religion the world is going kaput where your argument makes little sense at all.

Religion and the god concept matters very little to nothing at all.

Religion has to do with faith on the one hand and with control on the other. A new religion originates before you can take away the old one.
Alf
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:07 am

Previous

Return to Religion and Spirituality



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users