Let's think this through ... God

God , like us, wants the best life possible

NOW!

Supposedly God parallel processes all of us!

For God to have the best life possible, god needs to create all our lives as the best ever …

It’s not our responsibility to parallel process all lives, because us, unlike god , didn’t create all this shit…

That is gods burden .

Therefor, if your life sucks in ANY way …

God doesn’t exist

Where is this coming from? Variances must exist to gain a basic understanding of difference and what it means to us individually.

Maybe for you… Not for God.

God could have infinite variances and not one bad life

You are speaking on behalf of a being that does not exist? Is this a play, a monologue, in the making?

You were.

I’m just staying with the OP

Your OP makes claims about God, yes? You have said before that you have not met God. Have you gotten acquainted with him yet?

Wtf???

God doesn’t exist!

If he doesn’t exist, why make the thread as if there is something to think through? Why so hostile?

Having no experience with God does not imply God does not exist. In other words, when you claim there is no God, and speak for everybody, you are denying the experiences of those who have had God experiences and are attempting to justify your mindset as universal. It is not universal. And, too, Wendy is right; your anger tells more about you than it could tell about any God.

He is using a ‘proof by contradiction’. Which is:

1. Assume something.
  2. State how things ought to be with that assumption.
  3. Compare that to how things actually are.
  4. If there is a contradiction between what is and what it ought to be, then you have proven that the original assumption is wrong.

But he didn’t do it properly because he didn’t state the assumption and he has more than 1 assumption. He has 4:

A1: God exists.
A2: God wants this : “God , like us, wants the best life possible”
A3: God needs this : “For God to have the best life possible, god needs to create all our lives as the best ever …”
A4: God has this burden : “It’s not our responsibility to parallel process all lives, because us, unlike god , didn’t create all this shit… That is gods burden .”

Therefore his conclusion, that God does not exist, is invalid. It’s possible that one of the other assumptions is incorrect.

IOW, he hasn’t proven anything.

My assumptions are twofold, and they are true by definition:

1.) God parallel processes all of our lives

2.) god does not want to be in hell or eternal hell

Conclusion: if we experience displeasure, god doesn’t exist

Nice try phyllo

You are still saying you know what a God who does not exist does and needs.

And you’re an asshole.

When I say 2 portions of units of 2 equals 4, and not 5, does a non-asshole say “you are speaking of 5!! You hypocrite!?!??”

No. Only assholes say that.

And logical morons

“Manure of a large domesticated animal.”'–Buckwald. The irony is in the fervor of the stench. Not many who supposedly become aware of an absolute truth find the need to vilify those who may not be so fortunate as one who can’t see it. But, sooner or later all blanket statements lie by lack of inclusion.

Those assumptions are not true “by definition”.

Who knows what #1 even means?

How do you know what God wants?

In order to be all knowing

One must be all feeling

True by definition

No being in existence wants to go to hell, and certainly not hell forever …

True by definition of beings.

More assumptions. Who says that a God has to be all knowing or all feeling?

Another assumption that “hell exists”. It’s possible that God exists but hell does not exist.

I’ve been to hell. It exists.

If god is not all knowing than I’m god, prove me wrong!

Your testimonial does not constitute evidence or proof on its own.

I’m not interested in proving anything. I’m merely saying that your proof that “God does not exist” is flawed and that it does not prove that “God does not exist”. I gave reasons as to why it is not a valid proof.

I’ve been to hell. My proof matters to me.

You’re argument about God, aside from hell is:

God can be defined as anything; say a wool blanket …

Wool blankets exist, therefor your proof is wrong