Neil deGrasse Tyson "stupid design"

youtube.com/watch?v=Ykk86dUvzdA

I’ve seen this before but we’ve talked about the god of the gaps on the forums a little bit.

My own position is a lot like a finite pantheism.
“God” stuff is this old old story of an ultimate being which creates lesser being.
It is the idea of a hierarchy of force.
Is hierarchy natural?
Is nature a hierarchy of beings?

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=192082

Or just this part…

<---------------------------------------------------------- infinity ------------------------------------------------------------------------->

<----------------------------------------------------- infinite variance ------------------------------------------------------------------>

→ insert goldilocks as she tries to find the collection of infinite sized bowls of porridge, and ‘the greatest thing’ -

<--------------------------------------------------------- infinity -1 ---------------------------------------------------- > X <— {-1}—> [ -1 section = ]

<--------------------------------------------------- something very big---------------------------------------------> Tao <------------>

_

I read your post, and thought to myself, after what you wrote, you could have said “Therefor these ____ are examples of the process in visible reality.”
You seem to lack an example in your description of process.

youtube.com/watch?v=8fmFYkogtZQ

More things he said.