Catholicism

Yeah, I really wouldn’t take that case of money laundering through the back door of the Vatican banking system as a “Satanic Ritual”.

About the early roots of the Roman Catholic church and its early development (of taking in pagan customs and incorporating them; taking in foreign religion’s dogmas and incorporating them): In religious studies, they call the splintering of old, and springing to life new religions “schizms”. The same process can be viewed from a systems point of view. Systems was a budding and promising discipline of thought in the seventies. One of the tenets or discoveries of Systems was that systems, successful systems, never start out on their own; new systems are only viable if they grow out of old, established systems.

This is a hindsightful description of religions’ schizms.

Nobody talks about Systems any more, but it had a schizm, giving life to System’s splinter as its sister discipline, Chaos Theory. CT is still talked about.

Christianity was a splinter religion off of Judaism, and it incorporated many new elements, hardly any of which were brand new. “There is nothing new under the sun”, as the Torah aptly found out, and the scriptures (of Jews, and the scriptures of Christians, as well as of Muslims, Hindus, Greek gods, etc.) recursively applied the very saying to its own origin.

Why RC is referred to as if it were a human female, or a biological mammarian female?

The church is IT. It is a neutral gender entity, not a female entity.

Ships and nations are seldom referenced in the feminine gender any more. But religion? It has never been referenced as a lady. No, sir.

Turd, I ain’t kidding: I must find you the source, however I have only a few minutes here and there to post, and now going to a festival called 'Sinolog’to celebrate the Infant Jesus. Biggest festival here.
Please realize by now I am on the level as far as references are concerned.

-1- wrote:

Take it up with the Catholic Church

No Jerkey. Not since the snake cult or the cult of mithras who occupied the location prior in pagan times, has this been the case. The Vatican isn’t 100% Catholic, it also has a Greek Orthodox Priest stationed inside a Greek Chapel there via treaty (only Treaty with the Byzantine Empire still in force today), I assure you, any satanic rites even hinted at would of been announced by the Greek Patriarch instantly. Absolutely no doubt about this.

Your talking absolute bullshit.

I’ll dig it up when I get home, if you think it’s bull, then the renown excorcist, who just passed is some kind of a pervert, adding lying to his list of sins.

Exorcism is just a reading of the baptismal rights. Vast majority of the US has had a exorcism without knowing it, that’s all it is. No women crawling walls shooting peas out of their mouths. It’s the most extremely overrated rite we have, people don’t grasp that’s all you do, and you don’t even need to be a priest to baptize someone in any of the ancient churches. I can do a exorcism in under 5 minutes. If you want the theatrics of a full immersion in water, your gonna get wet.

For a lot of people, this is enough to solve psychological neurosis by removing stress, guilt, memories. Best if a priest does it cause he is a authority figure, makes for a stronger subjective connection on the person being baptized.

I don’t grasp the theology beyond that, but do readily acknowledge the expediency of the simple rite central to Christianity. It’s just a extra baptism, it either works or doesn’t as in the placebo effect from a strictly emperical standpoint. Nothing inherently satanic about it, nothing too special, every priest is trained to baptize, so doesn’t involve much intellectual arguments. It works, or it doesn’t, and costs next to nothing to try. It’s one of those arts most applauded in religion, as it can be highly effective psychologically, and causes no obvious danger in and if itself. Just recommend not relying on that alone.

A Baptism is more than you think it is.

Baptism is idolatry.

You guys are suckers for the ceremonious.

Ceremony is idolatry, churches are idolatry, crosses are idolatry …

Do you folks have any clue what it’s like to try to save a bunch of assholes from damnation??

Yes, I was actively supporting Trump during the election, had to talk to a lot of Democrats. I know exactly what it is like Ecmandu.

Trump is married.

Marriage is idolatry.

You know, for all the shit you folks sling at me, I actually have a really hard job here.

Ecmandu is self-idolatry.

I’m an atheistic non-idolator.

Atheists are the best non idolators on earth…,

Maybe god can put that in his pipe and smoke it!

Actually, that would be the agnostics.

Agnostics sit on the fence about churches and marriages (idolatry)

Being on the fence forbids the worship of anything … anti-idolatry (and anti-anything else for that matter).

Atheists worship their idol of hatred of religions, God and anything related, as fanatic as the worst of the fanatics.

How can I hate what doesn’t exist ??

“My kingdom come, my will be done”

Anti idolatrists don’t believe in kings or lords…

Agnostics are on the fence…

How can you do otherwise?

Well, as they say, “don’t say it can’t get worse”

There are plenty of things that don’t exist that I’m thrilled about.