The ‘I could create a better world with my dick’ thread…

The ‘I could create a better world with my dick’ thread…

So I make a world where no one dies nor feels pain, everything is provided for them and they have no worries. Birds wont eat worms and apple trees wont have apples upon them. Now watch nothing happen!

So why death thought? Well I can imagine any of many pain scenarios, or of being stuck down an abandoned mine shaft and never ever being found. So you need a way out of there! = death.

Why pain? You want to feel don’t you? If we reduced the tactile threshold such that we don’t feel pain, wouldn’t that make giving someone a hug feel kinda numb? We’d be reducing it significantly imho.

I’ve been going over various scenarios, and I can’t think of a world that would work and feel real, and have apples, without it being a world like this one.

It would be better if there was rebirth? Somewhat aimless though, unless the goal was simply to experience a constantly renewing world. In which case you need ‘death’ such to manifest the refresh fundamentally. So the material form, its memories and consciousness stops, then you become one with the oneness [cosmic blender result] and by the same means as we came into existence, we pop into existence once more.

So no otherworldly holiday park then. Or if there is, it wont feel as real as this world unless it contains something which makes it feel that real. However, if you have formerly lived in this world then died, then all of your ‘sliders’ [aka Skyrim etc] will have been composed, the amounts and depth of sensation will have been arrived at. In which case, the wise god would surely give us only one life here? A calibration if you will.

After a while I can imagine that those slider amounts would diminish and need to be replenished. That is, where the supposed other-world does not contain harm or whathaveyou. In which case, the soul is possibly always going to journey to and fro between both worlds, as above and also below.

All in all we need to take care of this world and do what we can to enrich the experience. We will probably never get rid of harmful occurrences, but there are ways to ensure it doesn’t get too extreme, and that in the wrong ways.

_

edit;
Do you wish we could remember past lives, former loves and relatives and friends? I’m 52 and I already have enough I would rather forget, but cannot. Secondly you would still get new families to consider first and to be with most of the time, ergo in the end it would be virtually the same. Then we should also consider the storyline element, death refreshes everything, and gives you a new chance.

_

There is a double aspect to nothingness, in the void, one way is to experience the nothingness as simply nothing, the other way is when nothingness is something, albeit virtual, eternal, while pre and post existential.

Never know what’s behind the curtain until it’s opened, pretty much in line with the cat in the box.

except there is either a cat in the box or not. just because particles are probabilistic they do it in a way in which the vibrating particles resonate or kinda ‘sticks’ together at the atomic level, so the cat if it existed before it went in the box it evidently will still exist when inside the box. the box is no different! :slight_smile:

OK let that rest. As far as the sliders are concerned, I really think they are of secondary importance. It is really our choice, whether we wish to re-occur., because there may be an overabundance, wherefrom there is no more a causal recurrence, as an agent of an outside source, such as God.

It is through the will, and its re-presentation that one HAS to learn before this higher causation can be understood. Once FORCED to understand, than, there is no problem with re-incarnation. How this is a frightful and challenging journey, there is simply no doubt.

If unprepared, it can cause damage, but if guided, through internal AND external signals, some of this incredible pain can diminish.

In that sense, pain is desirable and necessary, as a way to filter out the undesirable, by sifting through the levels of reality which do not favor this process.

So within the scheme you are suggesting, the ideal world has only a tangential immanence, fraught with allusion, illusion and doubt, with no reliant permanence.

When The Way is discovered, after so many reincarnations, maybe even into the millions, a transcendence hits with the force of a ton of bricks,
and opening a slight crack into that time and place from which returning is folly.

Then the difference between an ideal and a real world is beyond ordinary understanding , and the initiation into this secret knowledge bears down with the weight of a million worlds.

Ya but no-one knows anything about former lives! We are all thrown into this world with no knowledge of former lives. There may be people who say otherwise, but they are lying. At death the brain, all info and the consciousness dies. We may indeed pop back into existence, after that, probably by the same engine which did that originally ~ such that we exist now. Yet there will be no information transfer, and that will be measurable in a causal universe. In a way I am glad of that [see edit to op].

I agree it should be challenging, and indeed one thusly has to be challenged. So in a sense that’s a bit like but not exactly like being force to learn the world. No-one knows freedom better than a fool.

Thing about transcendence is into what? We want to exist in heaven etc…? Did the Buddha become enlightened, then the next day was back to normal again - oh what a surprise, nothing actually happened! lol. Not to mention that the sandman begins as divine [like the empty oneness after using the cosmic blender on everything], so the journey begins with divinity. Ergo obtaining enlightenment is not the purpose to our existence, as we already had that. Not to mention that we need to make this world habitable, as we might only have this, and this might be what its all about!

Yes if this process is circular. But as the world has been shown to be elliptical or more then one dimensional, knowledge per se is limited also in this sense.

So the re evaluation had started to take place, around the same time with, Nietzche, in philosophy, with Richard Strauss (Death and Transfiguration) in music, and Dali in the figurative representative arts (The metamorphosis of Narcissus).

This early effort at change for its own sake, is an unfolding, from a primal egg. It is part and parcel of its later constitution, it creates within itself a priority of interactions within its constituent elemental signals, and this interaction starts the unfolding immediately.