Is Alex Jones the cyber Christ?

Is Alex Jones the Savior of our Internet?

youtube.com/watch?v=u38zsVC2dMs

Is this the Alex Jones who helped you through your fatigue? and if so, how so?

How did he help you overcome a toxic environment?

Is he the conspiracy kook?

His natural vitamin supplements.

TYT made you believe hee is a kook.

TYT is the kook and here’s why. They post lies about how Alex Jones is not number 1 on the internet, but if you look at the charts, he is number 1. Why TYT fails is because they based their stats on only 1 of his channels, but he has millions of views on dozens, if not hundreds of channels.

Second TYT lost it’s credibility when it made the video about Pizzagate. All TYT does is say Pizzagate is not true, but throughout the video they provide zero evidence why it is untrue, they just say it is over and over.
The dude who works for TYT tried to work for MSNBC and got fired, that shows that he is willing to sell out to corrupt news media in the first place. Our that he was a grown man who was so ignorant he didn’t know MSNBC was corrupt…

Is there something ‘special’ in his multivitamin besides the vitamins and minerals?

Duno. The placebo effect of him merely talking about the supplements was enough to cure me.

What the hell is TYT? How did it make me believe something if I don’t know what it is?

Alex Jones. He’s the conspiracy radio guy right?

the young turks

No, but in his mind he is a divine prophet fulfilling God’s American libertarian dream.

Even with that absurdity he is still better listening to than Fox, CNN, or MSNBC.