Drawing attention the devil

This is a moral question I suppose. The bible talks about the devil, though rarely… and when it does come up, at times seems indirect. I suppose if the authors of the bible are the moral authority, then there exists a case where it is acceptable to draw attention to the devil, unless writing the bible itself was an immoral act.

I’ve heard the words “the devil is in the details”
The mark of the beast is 666

This is my 666th post

Is it right to draw attention to the devil? Is it moral to draw attention to the devil? Should one draw attention to the devil? Are there cases where drawing attention to the devil is acceptable?

The devil is in the D tails the devil is in the details
the devil’s in the details. the devil sin the details
the devil hiss in the details
the devil sssssss in the details

I’ve worked as a software developer in the past
I’ve worked as a software devil upper in the past
Upping the devil sounds good right? Or is that against God’s plan? Should I keep the devil in his cage?

:latin_cross:here’s probably some answer for :latin_cross:hisssss
Should one begin to religiously break down language? Perhaps the lisp is a good thing, no hissing. No snakes
Perhap​:latin_cross:h I :latin_cross:hould keep the :latin_cross:hape​:latin_cross:h of the le​:latin_cross::latin_cross:er​:latin_cross:h in mind a​:latin_cross:h well a​:latin_cross:h the :latin_cross:hound​:latin_cross:h.

G’s look a lot like 6’s. Perhaps the curvature of the character, its beauty is where the attention lies. Maybe avoidin’ that character can be compared to the way one should act. Avoidin’ the verb “to be” now.

Is rotation bad? But wait, if you call in the next 10 minutes you’ll get two of (insert product here) for only $9.99

Damn dollar signs crossing my S’s now

Guess Jesus is the alpha and omega includes the devil, right?

Ever watch the news? Pay attention to all of the inverted pentagrams (angled american flags)

I think some people can easily ignore references to the devil, while others are more inclined to anxiety for having been directed towards some symbol of the devil.

Is it moral to draw attention to the devil?? Is it moral to try to erase direction/indirection to the devil? Would skipping post 666 be a good idea? Should i quickly post #667?

What number does the God claim?

1 …apparently

deviled eggs

The “Devil” in this case refers merely to the temptation to err. The “Devil” is the tempter, that which distracts toward error/sin. The “Beast” (formed from the Devil’s temptations), is another subject. Satan’s form of governing involves the utilization of the errors/sins/flaws in people so as to entrap them into compliance and submission. Thus the “Beast” uses Obfuscation (so as to tempt error and weakness) and Extortion (so as to force compliance and the strength of the gathering).

One.

All of the numbers.

Well, 1 or all. I would think 0 . The god is supposed to be all and so does not own a number but would be all or 0.