We recognize the tru Gods of this realm!

Praise be to the programmers. Praise be to the lines of code. Praise be to the rainy day. Praise be to the FPS.

Programmers are the only ones who truly love us, they give us games like Hearthstone, smash bros and quake 3.
What about this does this say about our realm?

It says that, a cold calculating programmer of logic and reason is more loving than actual women in this realm. Logic and reason is the honest love you need. I’d rather fuck a tomboy than a bitch anyday, at least you know she will have semblance of logic and reason and a conscience.

Programmers are the only reason souls are born into this realm. They are the gods, birthing other demigods. I am a demigod, I am not as good as John Carmack nor will ever be, but I am a legend in my own way.

John Carmack gives you what you need, games like Quake 3, doom. Videogames give you more love, care, inspiration and happiness than any woman of this realm. Truly programmers are the messiahs of our time.

The only legit realms are the pagan realms, the computer realms, and the lesbian realms. All other realms are bullshit that the souls do not enter. Souls refuse to be born in any other realms.