Why God is Inherently Wrong

For intuitive and critical discussions, from spirituality to theological doctrines. Fair warning: because the subject matter is personal, moderation is strict.

Moderator: Dan~

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:06 pm

This topic is full of crazy.

All I can say is, I obeyed Ecmandu's dogma, I talked to a woman about sexual stratification and virginification, it didn't actually backfire on me, actually worked out good, turned her on more. I would highly recommend saying these dogma's as a conversation piece to various women.
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:47 am

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:This topic is full of crazy.

All I can say is, I obeyed Ecmandu's dogma, I talked to a woman about sexual stratification and virginification, it didn't actually backfire on me, actually worked out good, turned her on more. I would highly recommend saying these dogma's as a conversation piece to various women.

Trixie, did you escalate??? You forgot the most important step if you did!!
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Previous

Return to Religion and Spirituality