Why God is Inherently Wrong

For intuitive and critical discussions, from spirituality to theological doctrines. Fair warning: because the subject matter is personal, moderation is strict.

Moderator: Dan~

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:24 pm

The souls here are creating there own Hell by not learning better ways to exist.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6028
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:26 pm

WendyDarling wrote:The souls here are creating there own Hell by not learning better ways to exist.


Whatever...

Facts are facts.

Eventually, every heterosexual male born on this planet will go to hell forever unless they do philosophic zombie universes for themselves.

That's gods big "lesson" to me
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6750
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby Arcturus Descending » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:27 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:Yes, it is.


Life is a school because YOU want it to be!!

Not because it actually, inherently is a school, where everyone has to do homework to make dad happy forever.

You went from normal to batshit crazy in 2 seconds flat.


Ecmandu,

Countless people have referred to life as a school. Why? Because a school is where you go to "hopefully" learn the things which are necessary to get you through. It's a figure of speech, not meant to be taken literally.

You needn't think of life as a school though, ecmandu. But has it not taught you anything?

You went from normal to batshit crazy in 2 seconds flat


No, she didn't. Just because you do not agree with her in the way she thinks, doesn't make her crazy. She didn't say anything absurd or off the wall.

Life is a school because YOU want it to be!!

That almost sounds accusatory.
The fact that Wendy wants to see life as a school is a good thing. It means she realizes that there are things, many things, which life has to teach her along the way.

We all see with different eyes. I can and do agree with her that life is a school or like a school.
We can say that life is many different things. Just fill in the blanks.
Life is a river, life is a symphony, life is the woodshed where we are taken to be disciplined.
I'm sure you can think of many more.
SAPERE AUDE!


If I thought that everything I did was determined by my circumstancse and my psychological condition, I would feel trapped.


What we take ourselves to be doing when we think about what is the case or how we should act is something that cannot be reconciled with a reductive naturalism, for reasons distinct from those that entail the irreducibility of consciousness. It is not merely the subjectivity of thought but its capacity to transcend subjectivity and to discover what is objectively the case that presents a problem....Thought and reasoning are correct or incorrect in virtue of something independent of the thinker's beliefs, and even independent of the community of thinkers to which he belongs.

Thomas Nagel


I learn as I write!
User avatar
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
 
Posts: 14804
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: Ecstasy on Earth.

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:30 pm

Wendy went from normal, to telling me I have to suck my dads dick ...

I don't believe in god!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6750
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:32 pm

Where's your home Ec?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6028
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:36 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Where's your home Ec?


You people are psychotic!

You actually buy the home crap???

In a planet being destroyed by women...

My home is a place where women have sex appropriately, or so I thought...

My real home is where I get everything I want without hurting anyone.

Women just don't give a shit, this is their home, their mafia, their world...

Not mine.

I was born with morals
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6750
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:41 pm

I hope you get to visit your home before your physical body perishes.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6028
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:50 pm

Arcturus Descending wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:Yes, it is.


Life is a school because YOU want it to be!!

Not because it actually, inherently is a school, where everyone has to do homework to make dad happy forever.

You went from normal to batshit crazy in 2 seconds flat.


Ecmandu,

Countless people have referred to life as a school. Why? Because a school is where you go to "hopefully" learn the things which are necessary to get you through. It's a figure of speech, not meant to be taken literally.

You needn't think of life as a school though, ecmandu. But has it not taught you anything?

You went from normal to batshit crazy in 2 seconds flat


No, she didn't. Just because you do not agree with her in the way she thinks, doesn't make her crazy. She didn't say anything absurd or off the wall.

Life is a school because YOU want it to be!!

That almost sounds accusatory.
The fact that Wendy wants to see life as a school is a good thing. It means she realizes that there are things, many things, which life has to teach her along the way.

We all see with different eyes. I can and do agree with her that life is a school or like a school.
We can say that life is many different things. Just fill in the blanks.
Life is a river, life is a symphony, life is the woodshed where we are taken to be disciplined.
I'm sure you can think of many more.


Of course you learn in life. That doesn't make life a school. Life is about being who you are and having fun. I get so sick of women, who voted Ghengis Khan as God telling me what I should fucking think about them
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6750
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:56 pm

Ec wrote
Life is about being who you are and having fun.


That's the shallow interpretation Ec. If you like who you are and are manifesting fun, why all the anger?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6028
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:58 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Ec wrote
Life is about being who you are and having fun.


That's the shallow interpretation Ec. If you like who you are and are manifesting fun, why all the anger?


I earned sex with every female in existence ...

And I don't get any.

It's the only reason this world is shit.

I tell the tale of billions of men, billions times better.

I realized something about my life...

It's to save all the men from you
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6750
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby Arcturus Descending » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:12 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:Ec wrote
Life is about being who you are and having fun.


That's the shallow interpretation Ec. If you like who you are and are manifesting fun, why all the anger?


I earned sex with every female in existence ...

And I don't get any.

It's the only reason this world is shit.

I tell the tale of billions of men, billions times better.

I realized something about my life...

It's to save all the men from you


#-o How does a man earn sex with every female in existence, ecmandu?

I'll give you a hint on how to actually achieve that.
Keep your mouth shut often and your opinions at a minimum.
You may at least then get lucky.
SAPERE AUDE!


If I thought that everything I did was determined by my circumstancse and my psychological condition, I would feel trapped.


What we take ourselves to be doing when we think about what is the case or how we should act is something that cannot be reconciled with a reductive naturalism, for reasons distinct from those that entail the irreducibility of consciousness. It is not merely the subjectivity of thought but its capacity to transcend subjectivity and to discover what is objectively the case that presents a problem....Thought and reasoning are correct or incorrect in virtue of something independent of the thinker's beliefs, and even independent of the community of thinkers to which he belongs.

Thomas Nagel


I learn as I write!
User avatar
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
 
Posts: 14804
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: Ecstasy on Earth.

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:16 pm

The sad part is... That's actually true.

Some people have this bizarre thing that women can't comprehend... It's called integrity
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6750
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby Arcturus Descending » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:19 pm

Ecmandu wrote:The sad part is... That's actually true.

Some people have this bizarre thing that women can't comprehend... It's called integrity


This may actually be another reason you haven't had sex with women.
What woman will want a man who says derogatory things to her?

What is integrity to YOU?

Let go of the misogyny and you may have a chance some day
SAPERE AUDE!


If I thought that everything I did was determined by my circumstancse and my psychological condition, I would feel trapped.


What we take ourselves to be doing when we think about what is the case or how we should act is something that cannot be reconciled with a reductive naturalism, for reasons distinct from those that entail the irreducibility of consciousness. It is not merely the subjectivity of thought but its capacity to transcend subjectivity and to discover what is objectively the case that presents a problem....Thought and reasoning are correct or incorrect in virtue of something independent of the thinker's beliefs, and even independent of the community of thinkers to which he belongs.

Thomas Nagel


I learn as I write!
User avatar
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
 
Posts: 14804
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: Ecstasy on Earth.

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:21 pm

1:50 men who are conspicuous con sumpters factually get 80% of the female sexual variety.

That's not mysoginism, it's a fact.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6750
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:22 pm

We call guys who don't talk about this:

Assholes through omission
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6750
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby gib » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:13 pm

Ecmandu wrote:You may be in someone else's zombie universe for you!

That could really suck!!


I'm conscious, I'm not a zombie... or am I? :-?

And you're talking to me; if I were a zombie in someone else's universe, it'd you your universe, wouldn't it?
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

It is impossible for a human being to go through life not thinking irrationally even if they think of themselves as rational
Also just as irrational decisions are not always bad then rational ones are not always good no matter what the intention
- surreptitious75

The rating of rationality can be higher and always is higher than the person trying to be rational. Rationality is less emotional than the person delivering it.
- encode_decode

Is that a demon slug in your stomach or are you just happy to see me?
- Rick Sanchez
User avatar
gib
little shitheaded Buddha
 
Posts: 8353
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 10:25 pm
Location: lost (don't try to find me)

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:18 pm

gib wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:You may be in someone else's zombie universe for you!

That could really suck!!


I'm conscious, I'm not a zombie... or am I? :-?

And you're talking to me; if I were a zombie in someone else's universe, it'd you your universe, wouldn't it?


No no!!

What I mean, is you could be in your own zombie universe made by someone else.

You wouldn't be the zombie!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6750
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby gib » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:55 pm

Oh.

You mean like a prison. Would there be any escape in that case?
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

It is impossible for a human being to go through life not thinking irrationally even if they think of themselves as rational
Also just as irrational decisions are not always bad then rational ones are not always good no matter what the intention
- surreptitious75

The rating of rationality can be higher and always is higher than the person trying to be rational. Rationality is less emotional than the person delivering it.
- encode_decode

Is that a demon slug in your stomach or are you just happy to see me?
- Rick Sanchez
User avatar
gib
little shitheaded Buddha
 
Posts: 8353
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 10:25 pm
Location: lost (don't try to find me)

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:03 pm

gib wrote:Oh.

You mean like a prison. Would there be any escape in that case?


Well... You may come up for parole in a few billion years!!

Just kidding!

Well actually not!!

Ultimately, there isn't a grand creator ....

There's lots of spirits that trade places... Different ones become the "grand creator" at different times.

Kinda like how Trump runs government now, vs. Abe Lincoln .... It goes from good to bad, with pluses and minuses on each side.

The important thing to take from this world is this:

It's inherently evil.

Anyone who tries to convince you otherwise is fighting for the darkness.

Any little flit of thought in your head that's happy because you won something in this world is darkness.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6750
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:20 pm

That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!



People want their own thing, not the same thing.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6028
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:24 pm

WendyDarling wrote:
That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!



People want their own thing, not the same thing.


It's very easy to demonstrate that this is false.

Hillary wanted to be president (the same thing as Trump)
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6750
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby gib » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:27 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Well... You may come up for parole in a few billion years!!

I'll mark it on my calendar.

Just kidding!

Well actually not!!

Ultimately, there isn't a grand creator ....

There's lots of spirits that trade places... Different ones become the "grand creator" at different times.

Kinda like how Trump runs government now, vs. Abe Lincoln .... It goes from good to bad, with pluses and minuses on each side.

Really? I thought it worked like it does in other non-democratic parts of the world: Coup-d'etats.

The important thing to take from this world is this:

It's inherently evil.

It is pretty bad.

Anyone who tries to convince you otherwise is fighting for the darkness.

I think it still matters whether they're doing it knowingly or not.

Any little flit of thought in your head that's happy because you won something in this world is darkness.


^ Ok, that can't be helped.
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

It is impossible for a human being to go through life not thinking irrationally even if they think of themselves as rational
Also just as irrational decisions are not always bad then rational ones are not always good no matter what the intention
- surreptitious75

The rating of rationality can be higher and always is higher than the person trying to be rational. Rationality is less emotional than the person delivering it.
- encode_decode

Is that a demon slug in your stomach or are you just happy to see me?
- Rick Sanchez
User avatar
gib
little shitheaded Buddha
 
Posts: 8353
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 10:25 pm
Location: lost (don't try to find me)

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:30 am

Trump did not want the Hillary presidency. You keep claiming that resources are limited but never explain why Ec.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6028
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:43 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Trump did not want the Hillary presidency. You keep claiming that resources are limited but never explain why Ec.


My post was meant to imply:

Trump wants to be president
Hillary wants to be president

Only one can be.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6750
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:59 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:Trump did not want the Hillary presidency. You keep claiming that resources are limited but never explain why Ec.


My post was meant to imply:

Trump wants to be president
Hillary wants to be president

Only one can be.


Both are brats who have an entitlement complex.

The reason I want to be president is to save society, I am a noble. Trump is semi-noble, some of his virtues are to save society, but he is also an idiot and a fascist. People voted for him because they wanted to believe someone actually wanted to save society. They wanted an actual good person to step in, a person fed up with incompetent politicians ruining society, a person sick of it being "rigged"...sad thing is Trump is rigged just as much as Hillary, he isn't a true outsider like me.
the seer
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 8034
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Religion and Spirituality



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]