Why God is Inherently Wrong

For intuitive and critical discussions, from spirituality to theological doctrines. Fair warning: because the subject matter is personal, moderation is strict.

Moderator: Dan~

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby gib » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:19 pm

Ecmandu wrote:My only answer is what I wrote earlier...

You didn't respond to it. I read it, I got distracted.

This world is inherently evil...

It has some good ingredients, but is inherently evil.

Why accept it on it's own terms?


We don't have alternatives. I don't understand how a zombie universe can be created; neither does anyone else. You also didn't answer my question about how an uneven distribution of goods and services results in going to hell.

Ecmandu wrote:In terms of hell...

It's accepting this world on it's own inherently evil terms...

Lusting after winning because someone loses ...

Don't play that game anymore!

If you can solve everyone's problems and they decide they don't want their problems solved...

You still go to heaven and not hell.

Don't accept this world, solve everyone's problems, and you'll be fine.


Oh, is that all? :D
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

“Everyone is always like ‘how do you feel about feminism? how do you feel about feminism?’ and it’s like maybe I don’t wanna fucking talk about feminism, maybe I just wanna be a female producer, because it’s like even being a female producer is so rare it drives people fucking crazy. It’s like my sheer existence is like a political act, I think, to a lot of people. It’s not to me.”

- Claire Boucher
User avatar
gib
little shitheaded Buddha
 
Posts: 8035
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 10:25 pm
Location: lost (don't try to find me)

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:02 pm

gib wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:My only answer is what I wrote earlier...

You didn't respond to it. I read it, I got distracted.

This world is inherently evil...

It has some good ingredients, but is inherently evil.

Why accept it on it's own terms?


We don't have alternatives. I don't understand how a zombie universe can be created; neither does anyone else. You also didn't answer my question about how an uneven distribution of goods and services results in going to hell.

Ecmandu wrote:In terms of hell...

It's accepting this world on it's own inherently evil terms...

Lusting after winning because someone loses ...

Don't play that game anymore!

If you can solve everyone's problems and they decide they don't want their problems solved...

You still go to heaven and not hell.

Don't accept this world, solve everyone's problems, and you'll be fine.


Oh, is that all? :D


PZ worlds are made the same way this one was...

Willpower.

Accepting this world is what sends you to hell...

We're in a hell world here.

Whether you believe this guy or not ...

He is trying to expand your mind in a positive direction!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w6bW4KvhDxo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj-YbzvAfpI
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6455
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:11 pm

Ecmandu,

Still waiting for previous questions to be answered. How does a corrupt imagination create a pure world? Anyone with a conscious soul would be lying if they said that they are not affected here.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!


Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 3656
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:00 am

David Icke charges money. He is corrupt.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!


Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 3656
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby gib » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:54 am

Ecmandu wrote:PZ worlds are made the same way this one was...

Willpower.


But how does that work? I just tried. Just now, I concentrated really hard, went "RRRGGGHHH", and nothing happened. Or did something happen? Am I now in a zombie universe in which I am the only conscious person without any way to verify that? Or did the zombie universe pop into existence somewhere else in the omniverse (as Mackerni calls it) and I just have to find a way to transport myself there?

How does this work? Explain, Eccy, explain!

Ecmandu wrote:Accepting this world is what sends you to hell...


You mean because we know of no alternative? What if I reject this world but have no idea how to change it or exodus it? Or what if I agree that there's hell'a evil here but I choose to stay in order to make some good of it? Am I still going to hell?

And again, how does that work? How does my failure to create a zombie universe cause me to go to hell (never mind deserving to go to hell, what causes me to go to hell)?
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

“Everyone is always like ‘how do you feel about feminism? how do you feel about feminism?’ and it’s like maybe I don’t wanna fucking talk about feminism, maybe I just wanna be a female producer, because it’s like even being a female producer is so rare it drives people fucking crazy. It’s like my sheer existence is like a political act, I think, to a lot of people. It’s not to me.”

- Claire Boucher
User avatar
gib
little shitheaded Buddha
 
Posts: 8035
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 10:25 pm
Location: lost (don't try to find me)

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:27 pm

gib wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:PZ worlds are made the same way this one was...

Willpower.


But how does that work? I just tried. Just now, I concentrated really hard, went "RRRGGGHHH", and nothing happened. Or did something happen? Am I now in a zombie universe in which I am the only conscious person without any way to verify that? Or did the zombie universe pop into existence somewhere else in the omniverse (as Mackerni calls it) and I just have to find a way to transport myself there?

How does this work? Explain, Eccy, explain!

Ecmandu wrote:Accepting this world is what sends you to hell...


You mean because we know of no alternative? What if I reject this world but have no idea how to change it or exodus it? Or what if I agree that there's hell'a evil here but I choose to stay in order to make some good of it? Am I still going to hell?

And again, how does that work? How does my failure to create a zombie universe cause me to go to hell (never mind deserving to go to hell, what causes me to go to hell)?


These are really good questions gib!

Basically, you need to figure out how to make that world without negative consequences. See... The spirit looks at the simulations and says "that sucks" on some level and then decides to stay here or in a mixed world. I mean, think about it, you're asking to go to cosmic consciousness with who you are and make a universe of non conscious beings that give perfect fidelity. The precision necessary is astounding! I have the same frustration myself, but it takes time. There are also beings all over the cosmos arguing with you.

As far as hell is concerned, it's hypocrisy that is the number one culprit. There's some leniency there, because it's impossible to be an ignorant hypocrite.
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6455
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby gib » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:47 pm

Ecmandu wrote:These are really good questions gib!

Yes they are. :D

Basically, you need to figure out how to make that world without negative consequences. See... The spirit looks at the simulations and says "that sucks" on some level and then decides to stay here or in a mixed world. Then there must be some kind of purpose. I mean, think about it, you're asking to go to cosmic consciousness with who you are and make a universe of non conscious beings that give perfect fidelity. It's all about sex, isn't it? The precision necessary is astounding! So to be clear: the precision is necessary here only because I demand to go to cosmic conscious as myself. Is that right? I have the same frustration myself, but it takes time. There are also beings all over the cosmos arguing with you. You mean, beings vying for control over what universe(s) get created?

As far as hell is concerned, it's hypocrisy that is the number one culprit. There's some leniency there, because it's impossible to be an ignorant hypocrite.


So what would be a reasonable start for a guy like me? I'm not going to go for cosmic consciousness, maybe just "neighborhood" consciousness--or if that's asking too much, maybe just a consciousness that's a few inches bigger than its current size--what would a guy like me have to do to 1) expand my consciousness that far, and then 2) try to create something, anything (we won't worry about zombie universes for now), and 3) hone my precision in my attempts to create this thing?
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

“Everyone is always like ‘how do you feel about feminism? how do you feel about feminism?’ and it’s like maybe I don’t wanna fucking talk about feminism, maybe I just wanna be a female producer, because it’s like even being a female producer is so rare it drives people fucking crazy. It’s like my sheer existence is like a political act, I think, to a lot of people. It’s not to me.”

- Claire Boucher
User avatar
gib
little shitheaded Buddha
 
Posts: 8035
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 10:25 pm
Location: lost (don't try to find me)

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:12 pm

gib wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:These are really good questions gib!

Yes they are. :D

Basically, you need to figure out how to make that world without negative consequences. See... The spirit looks at the simulations and says "that sucks" on some level and then decides to stay here or in a mixed world. Then there must be some kind of purpose. I mean, think about it, you're asking to go to cosmic consciousness with who you are and make a universe of non conscious beings that give perfect fidelity. It's all about sex, isn't it? The precision necessary is astounding! So to be clear: the precision is necessary here only because I demand to go to cosmic conscious as myself. Is that right? I have the same frustration myself, but it takes time. There are also beings all over the cosmos arguing with you. You mean, beings vying for control over what universe(s) get created?

As far as hell is concerned, it's hypocrisy that is the number one culprit. There's some leniency there, because it's impossible to be an ignorant hypocrite.


So what would be a reasonable start for a guy like me? I'm not going to go for cosmic consciousness, maybe just "neighborhood" consciousness--or if that's asking too much, maybe just a consciousness that's a few inches bigger than its current size--what would a guy like me have to do to 1) expand my consciousness that far, and then 2) try to create something, anything (we won't worry about zombie universes for now), and 3) hone my precision in my attempts to create this thing?


I merely meant fidelity as in "true to the original" as in a high fidelity recording.

Basically, you're asking about manifesting.

To learn about manifesting, you have to study people who do it very well.

What's interesting is that manifesting is more of a noticing at first... You notice bizarre synchronicities.

Once you start to notice them, the brain goes from the mundane to the dream world. It's this dream world where manifesting happens quicker.

You can always use the science of "put something out in the cosmos and see what happens"

You will notice something, even if it's not what you want.

Then you ask, "why was it not what I wanted?"

Then you get a revelation about yourself and/or the cosmos.

Rinse and repeat!
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6455
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby gib » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:12 pm

Ecmandu wrote:I merely meant fidelity as in "true to the original" as in a high fidelity recording.

Basically, you're asking about manifesting.

To learn about manifesting, you have to study people who do it very well.

What's interesting is that manifesting is more of a noticing at first... You notice bizarre synchronicities.

Once you start to notice them, the brain goes from the mundane to the dream world. It's this dream world where manifesting happens quicker.

You can always use the science of "put something out in the cosmos and see what happens"

You will notice something, even if it's not what you want.

Then you ask, "why was it not what I wanted?"

Then you get a revelation about yourself and/or the cosmos.

Rinse and repeat!


Thanks for answering my questions Eccy.

I may get into this stuff more in about a year from now.

One more question about zombie universes: how can you be sure you're not already in a zombie universe? I mean, the quintessential point about zombies, at least in philosophy, is that you can't tell whether you're dealing with a real, feeling, conscious human being and when you're dealing with a zombie. And on that point, how can you be sure that when you create a zombie universe, it really is a zombie universe? Do you know how to verify whether you left out consciousness or it inadvertently slipped in there? I mean, many would argue that if you get the biology just right--and you would have to in order for the zombie universe to mimic a universe with real human beings--then you also inevitably get consciousness--you can't have one without the other--or so they say.
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

“Everyone is always like ‘how do you feel about feminism? how do you feel about feminism?’ and it’s like maybe I don’t wanna fucking talk about feminism, maybe I just wanna be a female producer, because it’s like even being a female producer is so rare it drives people fucking crazy. It’s like my sheer existence is like a political act, I think, to a lot of people. It’s not to me.”

- Claire Boucher
User avatar
gib
little shitheaded Buddha
 
Posts: 8035
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 10:25 pm
Location: lost (don't try to find me)

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:35 pm

gib wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:I merely meant fidelity as in "true to the original" as in a high fidelity recording.

Basically, you're asking about manifesting.

To learn about manifesting, you have to study people who do it very well.

What's interesting is that manifesting is more of a noticing at first... You notice bizarre synchronicities.

Once you start to notice them, the brain goes from the mundane to the dream world. It's this dream world where manifesting happens quicker.

You can always use the science of "put something out in the cosmos and see what happens"

You will notice something, even if it's not what you want.

Then you ask, "why was it not what I wanted?"

Then you get a revelation about yourself and/or the cosmos.

Rinse and repeat!


Thanks for answering my questions Eccy.

I may get into this stuff more in about a year from now.

One more question about zombie universes: how can you be sure you're not already in a zombie universe? I mean, the quintessential point about zombies, at least in philosophy, is that you can't tell whether you're dealing with a real, feeling, conscious human being and when you're dealing with a zombie. And on that point, how can you be sure that when you create a zombie universe, it really is a zombie universe? Do you know how to verify whether you left out consciousness or it inadvertently slipped in there? I mean, many would argue that if you get the biology just right--and you would have to in order for the zombie universe to mimic a universe with real human beings--then you also inevitably get consciousness--you can't have one without the other--or so they say.


You may be in someone else's zombie universe for you!

That could really suck!!

Making one for yourself would never suck for you.

In mine, beautiful, fun women would walk up to my door asking me for sex all day!! You need "miracles" that are like passwords to tell whether you're in your own zombie world or not. I have a very secure "password"

Ultimately, to distinguish, you have to use possessions and memory overlap techniques and yield ZERO result!! Then you know it's a zombie!!
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6455
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:37 pm

How are you certain you are qualified to be manifesting? I started a philosophy thread about wreckless creation for that very reason.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!


Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 3656
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby Arcturus Descending » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:38 pm

jerkey wrote:Hell is, and always was and will be Other People. God's only mistake was creating other people. They make it hell.


Try to imagine a world, jerkey, where you are the only one in existence.
How long before that became a "hell" for you albeit we do love our solitude?


I think that God's plan in the beginning was to only create you. :evilfun: Then John Donne's future words could be heard through the mist so this God took compassion on you and created others.

Mistake? Imagine!

jerkey imagining.jpg
jerkey imagining.jpg (3.87 KiB) Viewed 134 times


:mrgreen:
SAPERE AUDE!


You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your INFORMED opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”
Harlan Ellison

I learn as I write!
User avatar
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
 
Posts: 14231
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:15 pm

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:45 pm

WendyDarling wrote:How are you certain you are qualified to be manifesting? I started a philosophy thread about wreckless creation for that very reason.


Once you figure out that in order to win, someone must lose in this world, and that this makes the world inherently evil, you have graduated towards being mature enough to manifest well.

It is a stage most humans will never enter.
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6455
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:51 pm

You have never explained why someone must lose. Every soul is here to experience a different physicality, to withhold or eliminate portions of their experiences does not seem fair to them when they can manifest what they need themselves. Also, what happens when you don't really want anything here?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!


Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 3656
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:56 pm

WendyDarling wrote:You have never explained why someone must lose. Every soul is here to experience a different physicality, to withhold or eliminate portions of their experiences does not seem fair to them when they can manifest what they need themselves. Also, what happens when you don't really want anything here?



Who your friends are, who you have sex with, what house you live in, what movie you make, what song you compose, the list goes on and on...

You're trying to rationalize that we're here for the reason of the worlds faults to make meaning of them.

There is no meaning to them.

This world had good ingredients, but is inherently evil.

There are plenty of places beyond the 5 senses for those who tire of being here.
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6455
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:59 pm

You do not know why I am here, only God does.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!


Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 3656
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:02 pm

There is meaning, it's called learning which you seem to be stubbornly against and that is why you are unhappy. God has final say, not you and you are just spinning your wheels until you get to know Him.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!


Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 3656
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:05 pm

Go ahead and continue playing your game, this game you are manifesting and if you ever become ready to answer my questions, let me know.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!


Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 3656
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:08 pm

WendyDarling wrote:There is meaning, it's called learning which you seem to be stubbornly against and that is why you are unhappy. God has final say, not you and you are just spinning your wheels until you get to know Him.


Life is not inherently a school with a god that let's you be who you are.

Your god sounds sick in the head, just wanting everyone to be like HIM!!

Why do people even say shit like that??
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6455
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:10 pm

Yes, it is.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!


Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 3656
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:13 pm

Your anger will not change what is.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!


Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 3656
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby Arcturus Descending » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:14 pm

ecmandu,


There is no meaning to them.

This world had good ingredients, but is inherently evil.


You seem to be applying meaning by saying that the world is inherently evil.
The world is not inherently evil - it is simply inherently natural.

You can tumble your statement and say just as well that the world is inherently good.
It consists of both good and evil.


There are plenty of places beyond the 5 senses for those who tire of being here.

What is there beyond the 5 senses, ecmandu? Logic, reason, consciousness...
At some point, we move beyond the 5 senses and what their impressions give to us toward questioning, doubting, experimenting, et cetera.
SAPERE AUDE!


You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your INFORMED opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”
Harlan Ellison

I learn as I write!
User avatar
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
 
Posts: 14231
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:15 pm

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:14 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Yes, it is.


Life is a school because YOU want it to be!!

Not because it actually, inherently is a school, where everyone has to do homework to make dad happy forever.

You went from normal to batshit crazy in 2 seconds flat.
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6455
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:17 pm

Why must you battle your Creator Ec?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!


Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 3656
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Why God is Inherently Wrong

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:22 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Why must you battle your Creator Ec?


???

A creator would never create this...

That doesn't even make sense.

1:50 guys who are the biggest douchbags getting almost all the sex which is destroying the whole planet ???

That's not a lesson, it's an asshole
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6455
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

PreviousNext

Return to Religion and Spirituality



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users